• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x upgrade (possibly 2-C + abilities addition)

Alright so let's get started

1)Possibly 2-C upgrade :

P06-7_BEN10.jpg

Here's what the guide says :
"Alien x can create and destroy entire universes, so the risk is too great for Ben to use this upgrade again"

This implies that Alien x can create and destroy multiple universes but the thing is we don't know for sure if the statement was referring to Alien x being able to do that in one ago or in multiple attacks so if we low ball the statement it would be low 2-C at bare minimum to 2-C with mid/high ball therfore it would be safe if we add a possibly 2-C rating :

"At least Low 2-C possibly 2-C"

2) Abilities addition :

• Limited Plot manipulation : basically in this video it was stated that Celestialsapiens are responsible for the art style and voice actors in the show (basically changing their settings) and they did it 3 times, now if this was just regular Reality warping characters in the show should've been aware about thier art style and voice being changed which would be almost impossible for them to know if the reality warping feat was done on a plot level not only that but also Celestialsapiens changing the universe caused serval plot holes and retcons in the show.

• Weapon Creation : as seen here.... Okay yeah I know many people would say that Skurd was responsible for this but here's the thing you could literally argue that this comes from the fact that Skurd has access to a fraction of Alien x DNA which means he has access to some of Alien x abilities such us Body control and this allowed to Skurd to shape Ben's hand into a sword heck we've also seen Alien x from the Reboot version being able to turn his hand into a sword.

• Law manipulation : in the same scan it was implied that Celestialsapiens not only they can manipulate Mana but they can also change the nature of how Mana works.

• Conceptual manipulation : as stated above Celestialsapiens can't manipulate Mana directly they need to alter reality on a Universal scale and then change how how Mana works and it's nature.

• Dimensional Travel : ah yeah i really don't know why this hasn't been added to AX profile yet it was implied many times that Celestialsapiens can travel anywhere they want in the multiverse including the Forge of Creation (a dimension that no one has access to except if you are a Paradox or you possess the map of infinity or you're a Celestialsapien) heck even AX from reboot has shown the ability to dimensional travel like seriously.

Conclusion :

• Alien x tier should be upgraded to "at least Low 2-C likely/possibly 2-C.
  • Alien x should have limited plot manip and Biological manip, Time travel, Dimensional travel life manipulation, Law manipulation, conceptual manip, weapon creation, Attack reflection...... Based on the evidence above

1)Possibly 2-C :

Agree : God900,

Disagree : Purgy, Emirp sumitpo, Everything 12, Greenshifter, Zamasu_Chan, ProfessorKuki4life, Efficiente, Pain_to12, Celestial_Pegasus,

Neutral : Rez,

2)limited plot manip :

Agree : Rez, Greenshifter,

Disagree : Bernkastel , Everything 12,

Neutral : Purgy, Emirp sumitpo, God900, Pain_to12,

3) Biological manip/Shapeshifting /Matter manipulation :

Agree : Rez, Emirp sumitpo, Greenshifter, Celestial_Pegasus, Everything12,

Disagree :

Neutral :God900, Pain_to12,

4)Forcefield bypassing/Negation :

Agree : Rez, Purgy, Emirp sumitpo, Everything12

Disagree : Greenshifter, Pain_to12, Celestial_Pegasus

Neutral : God900

5)Dimensional travel :

Agree : Purgy, Rez, Emirp sumitpo, Everything 12, Greenshifter, Celestial_Pegasus,

Disagree :

Neutral :God900, Pain_to12,

6) Life manipulation :

Agree : Rez, Emirp sumitpo, Greenshifter, Celestial_Pegasus, Elizhaa,

Disagree : Everything12, Pain_to12,

Neutral : God900,

7) Law manipulation :

Agree : Rez, Emirp sumitpo, Pain_to12

Disagree :

Neutral : Purgy, God900, Everything12, Elizhaa,

8)conceptual manipulation :

Agree : God900, Greenshifter,

Disagree : Everything12, Celestial_Pegasus

Neutral : Purgy, Rez, Emirp sumitpo, Pain_to12

9)weapon creation :

Agree : Purgy, Rez, Pain_to12,

Disagree : Everything 12, Greenshifter,

Neutral :

Last edited:
idk much to say about Ben 10 verse, but Biological Manip have no scan so disagree, he only change the arts and the voice actor doesn't mean he could also change their biological physiology

idk much to say about Ben 10 verse, but Biological Manip have no scan so disagree, he only change the arts and the voice actor doesn't mean he could also change their biological physiology
The clip never states it's the voice actors that were changed it only stated celestial sapiens changed azmuth's voice

1)Possibly 2-C upgrade :

"Alien x can create and destroy entire universes, so the risk is too great for Ben to use this upgrade again"

This implies that Alien x can create and destroy multiple universes but the thing is we don't know for sure if the statement was referring to Alien x being able to do that in one ago or in multiple attacks so if we low ball the statement it would be low 2-C at bare minimum to 2-C with mid/high ball therfore it would be safe if add a possibly 2-C rating basically like this :

Disagree, this is only 2-C with an extreme high ball, but we never default to the highest interpretation and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, this is just Low 2-C without further evidence.
Limited Plot manipulation : basically in this video it was stated that Celestialsapiens are responsible for the art style and voice actors in the show (basically changing their settings) and it was stated that that they did that at least 3 times
Neutral but iirc it was basically rejected in that recent closed thread
Attack reflection : Celestialsapiens like Alien x have the ability to reflect attacks as shown at 0:32 however it doesn't seems that they can reflect it back at their opponents so don't know if it should qualify
This isn't Attack Reflection as we treat it here, this is just him deflecting the attack seemingly due to his durability
Dimensional Bypassing/Negation : as seen here a fraction of Alien x DNA was able to break through an extra dimensional barrier like a butter.
You're going to need to prove that this is an "extra dimensionsal barrier" because from the video you linked, it just seems to be a forcefield, though, I don't understand Hindi.
Weapon Creation : as seen here.... Okay yeah I know many people would say that Skurd was responsible for this but here's the thing you could literally argue that this comes from the fact that Skurd has access to a fraction of Alien x DNA which means he has access to some of Alien x abilities such us Body control and this allowed to Skurd to shape Ben's hand into a sword heck we've also seen Alien x from the Reboot version being able to turn his hand into a sword.
Seems okay
Law manipulation : in the same scan it was implied that Celestialsapiens not only they can manipulate Mana but they can also change the nature of how Mana works.
No idea how this is Law Manipulation so I'm neutral
Conceptual manipulation : as stated above Celestialsapiens can't manipulate Mana directly they need to alter reality on a Universal scale and then change how how Mana works and it's nature.
No idea how this is Conceptual Manipulation so I'm neutral
Dimensional Travel : ah yeah i really don't know why this hasn't been added to AX profile yet it was implied many times that Celestialsapiens can travel anywhere they want in the multiverse including the Forge of Creation (a dimension that no one has access to except if you are a Paradox or you possess the map of infinity or you're a Celestialsapien) heck even AX from reboot has shown the ability to dimensional travel like seriously.
Seems fine
Time Travel : honestly Alien x should have this ability upscaling from Professor Paradox who has time travel it's kind like funny to see Alien x being stated multiple times to be Omnipotent, can do anything, has complete control and understanding over time and space than Paradox does but somehow Paradox has better time abilities than like he can stop and reverse time ans time travel but the only thing that Alien x can do is time reverse like there are many characters in fiction which we gived them abilities that they haven't shown to have just because they upscales from other characters who possess this abilities just because they are supposed to be the God tier of the verse.
No, this isn't how we give characters abilities, there needs to be a statement or feats, you're trying to give Alien X an ability he's never hinted to have and has never demonstrated simply on the basis of "he's called omnipotent so he has every ability in the verse".

You're going to need to prove that this is an "extra dimensionsal barrier" because from the video you linked, it just seems to be a forcefield, though, I don't understand Hindi.
The barrier was made by 5d entities who considered bypassing or destroying the said barrier to be impossible although this is pointless since the said 5d beings are not accepted as higher dimensional here
This isn't Attack Reflection as we treat it here, this is just him deflecting the attack seemingly due to his durability
That's not how durability works but you are correct it's not attack reflection he is just deflecting the energy attack which is energy manipulation

Disagree, this is only 2-C with an extreme high ball, but we never default to the highest interpretation and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, this is just Low 2-C without further evidence.
That's why I suggested low 2-C possibly 2-C rating I never said that Alien x should be 100% 2-C not only to mention that it was stated in an interview that Celestialsapiens can survive the destruction of the whole cosmology if they combined their powers we know that Ben cosmology is a 2-B cosmology so if a group of Celestialsapiens can survive 2-B destruction then a single Celestialsapien should be possibly 2-C I mean there are characters who got upgraded to 2-C based on this kind of things.

Neutral but iirc it was basically rejected in that recent closed thread
It wasn't rejected the reason why the recent thread got closed is because is because it got derailed.

I couldn't find the full video unfortunately but I'm pretty sure the barrier was stated to be extra dimensional that is impossible to destroy IIRC

It's law manipulation since Celestialsapiens can change the nature of how mana works

No idea how this is Conceptual Manipulation so I'm neutral
Celestialsapiens need to alter and change the universe to change the nature of how mana works in order to manipulate mana it kind fits the definition of Conceptual manipulation Idk unless it needs more context?

No, this isn't how we give characters abilities, there needs to be a statement or feats, you're trying to give Alien X an ability he's never hinted to have and has never demonstrated simply on the basis of "he's called omnipotent so he has every ability in the verse".
There are many characters who got abilities from upscaling from other characters based on statements like this even tho Alien x has complete control over time but somehow Paradox has better abilities than him that doesn't make any sense to me tbh ike if you are stated to have complete control over time then your time manipulation should scale above every time based ability in the series and this Alien x time powers should scale above Paradox and Clockwork time powers.

Last edited:
The barrier was made by 5d entities who considered bypassing or destroying the said barrier to be impossible although this is pointless since the said 5d beings are not accepted as higher dimensional here
So just a forcefield then?

Don't see how this warrants "Dimensional Bypassing/Negation"
That's not how durability works but you are correct it's not attack reflection he is just deflecting the energy attack which is energy manipulation
Attacks bouncing off of characters due to durability is actually pretty common in fiction even if it's isn't realistic.

And that's what the clip looks exactly like to me, but truthfully I don't care if he gets energy manipulation for it.

Mana is life force in Ben 10 so changing the nature of mana is changing the nature of life. I don't know much about law manipulation but I think it qualifies

Attacks bouncing off of characters due to durability is actually pretty common in fiction even if it's isn't realistic.
Physical attack can definitely bounce off depending upon a characters physiology but energy attacks I don't see why they will bounce off

Physical attack can definitely bounce off depending upon a characters physiology but energy attacks I don't see why they will bounce off
It depends, if the attack has mass then it would bounce off like a physical attack would.

If it were a beam of light though, then no, it wouldn't bounce off like that.

Neutral on 2-C and concept manipulation, agreed with everything else except time travel and attack reflection. Attack reflection should be energy manipulation to be more precise energy deflection and dimensional barrier bypassing should be just force field bypassing.

Neutral on 2-C and concept manipulation, agreed with everything else except time travel and attack reflection. Attack reflection should be energy manipulation to be more precise energy deflection and dimensional barrier bypassing should be just force field bypassing.
Okay I also removed Attack ref from OP since it doesn't seem to be a valid feat so doesn't matter but why you disagree with time travel exactly ?

Last edited:

This implies that Alien x can create and destroy multiple universes but the thing is we don't know for sure if the statement was referring to Alien x being able to do that in one ago or in multiple attacks so if we low ball the statement it would be low 2-C at bare minimum to 2-C with mid/high ball therfore it would be safe if add a possibly 2-C rating basically like this :

I already stated my opinion on this in another thread, but this feels like a stretch that it's a 2-C feat without further context, and seems like just a Low 2-C feat. Plus, Universal is pretty consistent for Alien X throughout his feats, so this referring to universal over low multiversal seems more likely.

• Limited Plot manipulation : basically in this video it was stated that Celestialsapiens are responsible for the art style and voice actors in the show (basically changing their settings) and it was stated that that they did that at least 3 times
Neutral tbh. It looks more like just reality warping to me.

• Biological manipulation : as shown/stated in the video above Celestialsapiens can reshape things or change their biological physiology into whatever they wish which is something that was demonstrated countless of times in the show.
This is fine I suppose?

Forcefield Bypassing/Negation : as seen here a fraction of Alien x DNA was able to break through an extra dimensional barrier like a butter.
Seems alright. Tho I'd prefer to see an english video as I don't speak hindi

Weapon Creation : as seen here.... Okay yeah I know many people would say that Skurd was responsible for this but here's the thing you could literally argue that this comes from the fact that Skurd has access to a fraction of Alien x DNA which means he has access to some of Alien x abilities such us Body control and this allowed to Skurd to shape Ben's hand into a sword heck we've also seen Alien x from the Reboot version being able to turn his hand into a sword.
Seems fine

• Law manipulation : in the same scan it was implied that Celestialsapiens not only they can manipulate Mana but they can also change the nature of how Mana works.

• Conceptual manipulation : as stated above Celestialsapiens can't manipulate Mana directly they need to alter reality on a Universal scale and then change how how Mana works and it's nature.
I think the first two are fine. But the third seems like a reach if I'm being honest. Just seems more like law manipulation.

Dimensional Travel : ah yeah i really don't know why this hasn't been added to AX profile yet it was implied many times that Celestialsapiens can travel anywhere they want in the multiverse including the Forge of Creation (a dimension that no one has access to except if you are a Paradox or you possess the map of infinity or you're a Celestialsapien) heck even AX from reboot has shown the ability to dimensional travel like seriously.
This is fine

Last edited:
I personally think that "universes" is likely just poor use of grammar, but "At least Low 2-C" might work.

@Firestorm808 @Andytrenom

What do you think about the suggestions?
He is already rated as at least Low 2-C but it would be nice if we gived him at least Low 2-C possibly 2-C tbh but what do you think about the other abilities and especially Conceptual manip?

He is already rated as at least Low 2-C but it would be nice if we gived him at least Low 2-C possibly 2-C tbh but what do you think about the other abilities and especially Conceptual manip?
I am too tired and busy to properly evaluate everything. However, I think that we need more evidence of plot manipulation than just changing the voices and appearances in the setting.

Overpowering force fields is not actually a separate power in any case.

I agree but didn't follow why it was rejected before.
The statement could just mean that he can destroy them one by one.
Forcefield Bypassing/Negation
Just AP and maybe higher-dimensional manipulation.
Biological manipulation
Side-power of reality warping, seems redundant. Would be matter manipulation anyways.
Weapon Creation : as seen here.... Okay yeah I know many people would say that Skurd was responsible for this
Skurd was responsible for that indeed.
Life manipulation : it was implied that Celestialsapiens can control Mana but not directly.
Sure I guess.
Law manipulation
No expert on this, but I doubt it's more than one type of manipulation. When this was originally brought up it was agreed upon to be information manipulation.
Conceptual manipulation : as stated above Celestialsapiens can't manipulate Mana directly they need to alter reality on a Universal scale and then change how how Mana works and it's nature.
Mana is the substance of souls, maybe that helps for conceptual manipulation?
Sure, Galactic Gladiator was probably summoned from the Forge during the trial. Implying they can teleport between dimensions and don't even need a portal.

I am too tired and busy to properly evaluate everything. However, I think that we need more evidence of plot manipulation than just changing the voices and appearances in the setting.
I mean I'd be plot manipulation limited to changing the voices and appearences in the setting.
"Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot itself. Examples include altering the plot, creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles, changing the setting, etc. It is a variation of Reality Warping."

"Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot itself. Examples include altering the plot, creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles, changing the setting, etc. It is a variation of Reality Warping."
Actually, no, it would be valid if it is acknowledgeable as part of the plot, like Monika from DDLC changing the narrative, however, where is it stated that their universe is a narrative or something similar that acknowledges that it is part of a setting?

Just wanna point out it's not an simple change in appearance they are changing the overall artstyle of the show

The artstyle changes have also caused several plot holes in the series specifically the ones with plumber badges in original series they are red and white in alien force and ultimate alien they are similar to omnitrix and in Omniverse they are back to being red and white

Back