• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x upgrade (possibly 2-C + abilities addition)

It could be from their Mind Manipulation or Reality Warping that others think biological changes are normal. I don't see solid proofs of Memory Manipulation since the erasure of memories isn't elaborated or brought up in these cases.
So it's a combination of Mind hax and Reality warping or Biological manip?

I just realised the Contumelia are for some reason accepted as higher dimensional beings and alien x who broke through their interdimensional barrier is not even given higher dimensional manipulation so remove the higher dimensional existence from Contumelia's profile

I just realised the Contumelia are for some reason accepted as higher dimensional beings and alien x who broke through their interdimensional barrier is not even given higher dimensional manipulation so remove the higher dimensional existence from Contumelia's profile
Or we give to AX higher dimensional manipulation

What the staff members here have agreed with can probably be applied.

Indirectly changing "Concepts" by changing everything the Concept governs is noted on the Conceptual Manipulation itself to not be anything, so I disagree with any notes on that. Any Universal Reality Warp can do that, it is nothing notable.

Indirectly changing "Concepts" by changing everything the Concept governs is noted on the Conceptual Manipulation itself to not be anything, so I disagree with any notes on that. Any Universal Reality Warp can do that, it is nothing notable.
A universal reality warping doesn't automatically give you the ability to affect a concept............

We don't note such things down, because any Universal Reality Warper can simply change an object on a universal level and thus indirectly change their concept. That's just a mechanic of how Universal non-Type 1 concepts work, it's not notable at all.

Please remind me of the reasons for all of them, just to make certain.
Biological manipulation: For changing the appearance and voice of characters

Dimensional travel: Celestial sapiens exists in a universe outside of space and time and can travel back and forth from their

Law and life manipulation: Celestial sapiens can alter the nature of mana which is life force (that every living organism possess),magic and also ledgerdomain an entirely different dimension is made out of mana

Okay. I will handle it. However, you probably need to edit Starbeard and Galactic Gladiator as well, so I will unlock them too.

Tell me here when you are done.

Are they non-corporeal or just higher-dimensional, and as such not possible to affect for lower-dimensional beings?

Are they non-corporeal or just higher-dimensional, and as such not possible to affect for lower-dimensional beings?
3D minds can't precive the Contumelia who are 5D beings due to the dimensionality difference and this making the Contumelia non corporeal beings compared to 3D minds

What do you mean?
I mean is it possible to give to the Contumelia higher dimensional existence (5D)? since their existence is incomprehensible in the point of view of 3D minds so 3D beings cannot precive them due to the dimensionality difference so is this enough for them to have higher dimensional existence ?

Back