• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X - Type

I was thinking about it when I read something interesting.

If Alien X is his own universe like his body contains galaxies and all that... doesn't that mean that his physical form isn't really real?

It's the voices that really control everything, with the body acting as a conduit. I feel like there should be a note of that or something.

And from what we've seen... it appears that Ben is transported somewhere every time he transforms into Alien X

I'm not really proposing this. But my source is when he transformed in the videogame. It's very much clear that Ben is taken somewhere. Our view is taken away from Earth and to somewhere else.

In regards to the whole pocket universe, I need to look that up again. I just here everyone saying it you know?

In regards to the pocket universe thing: In Omniverse, you can see the stars on Alien X's body leave his form that each become a galaxy. Which means that Alien X is it's own pocket universe?

So maybe Bellacus and Serena are not Alien X, but exist within it. If that makes any sense?

Explains why it looks like we are taken away from Alien X in the video game.

Should this thread be moved to the general discussion forum instead?

Bump - Since Alien X is itself a universe... shouldn't a note of this be made?

This means that it has 11-dimensions(and possible more according to the Naj-mother what's her name) with time and space inside of it.

Also... I do think it's interesting how Bellacus has made motions to be destroyed. Should we take this to mean that they need to make a motion for such a thing to happen?

Antvasima said:
I will move it and unsubscribe then.
So here is what I am suggesting.

We make a note that Alien X isn't a physical being. As we've seen that it's entire being a fully 3-4D being with all that it contains, space and time.

It looks like Bellacus and Serena may in fact exist inside of Alien X's body. Still need to see if others agree of course.

Likely non of this would be applied due to a lack of evidence, however, in omnivere during the trial episode when alien X was fighting another celestialsapieon, well it was being punched there was a vibration effect on there vision of them getting punched, so there is that, but honestly not much else.

NostalgiaTrip said:
Damn. That's a real shame
Well... when the arrggg went off you could also see it's rips in the far background well ben was trying to reason with the personalitys, I'm not entirely sure if those would be enough but it would probably be enough for probably to talk about it.

Back