• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 3-A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an abandoned ship that has been traveling through the multiverse for at least a few billion years, what a surprise that the ship's equipment is all old and barely functioning.
If it’s all old and barely functioning, then no wonder it’s shield got broken through. If it’s old and barely functioning, that’s just more evidence for the 3-As Argument.

We’ve already changed threads once. To do so again while the discussion’s still ongoing would do nothing but muddle the argument and confuse people, IMO.

Let's just finish it here and now. Anyway, can someone tally up the votes so far?

Can somebody summarise the arguments here please?

Can somebody summarise the arguments here please?
For a brief overview, we agree that the space-time expansions in the finale is Low 2-C. However, we're in disagreement whether the Extra-Dimensional Field scales to Low 2-C in durability.

For a brief overview, we agree that the space-time expansions in the finale is Low 2-C. However, we're in disagreement whether the Extra-Dimensional Field scales to Low 2-C in durability.
No we don’t. Tf? If that were true this thread would’ve been closed a long time ago.

It's a universal space-time expansion. Why would it not be Low 2-C?
What the hell? Have you not been paying attention to what we’ve all been discussing? This blatantly shows that you didn’t read any important arguments I’ve made. Most of you’ve been doing is repeat the same dead beat phrases that most of us associated with before any of the threads were made.

PIS PIS PIS. That seems to be your only reply to everything I say huh? There was just a whole debate on why you can’t tank creation.
Yes it's pis as Alien x was clearly needed to destroy that barrier (a being who has shown to affect timelines via RW which should scales to his AP by the way) so stop bringing pis moments as an argument

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about the ship. Not the barrier. You’re not even trying to pay attention.
I believe he’s referring to the ship itself as a PIS moment, and then bringing up the barrier.

Side note, how is it PIS if they show up, like, twice or so? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the Anihilargg and Contemelia, despite how powerful they are, show up very few times.

I was talking about the ship. Not the barrier. You’re not even trying to pay attention.
If that's the case then why does it matter? The barrier is the one who is supposed to tank the big bang explosion and a Celestialsapien DNA was needed to destroy it

Last edited:
Anyway, I still need an easy to understand explanation of the arguments here.
The events in the show:

A device will activate to create a universe and its time. We are told that an extra-dimensional field blocks the device's release of energy. To the field creator's knowledge, it is impossible to breach. However, Alien X DNA is able to breach the extra-dimensional field. After the device's release of energy, Feedback is able to pull the released energy back, undoing the expansion of the Universal Space-time.

Tier Requirements:

3-A
: Universe level
Characters who can destroy all celestial bodies within a volume at least equivalent to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a universe of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.

High 3-A
: High Universe level
Characters who demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time, or more generally any realm of comparable size. Large numbers of infinite universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.

Abridged Low 2-C Argument:
  • Claim: The device's energy release is a Space-Time Expansion that is Low 2-C. The Extra-Dimensional field is Low 2-C for significantly affecting the expanding 4-D space. Alien X DNA breached the Extra-Dimensional field which the device's released space-time energy could not.
    • We know that the setting takes place in a timeless void, established by statements and the inability to use time manipulation.
    • In order to create a universe and its time, the energy released would need to be 4-D, meeting the Low 2-C requirement.
    • If Feeback can pull in the released energy to a hand-sized ball, undoing the expansion of the Universal Space-time, then the Extra-Dimensional field would have a similar effect of stopping and limiting the 4-D expansion to its field boundary. This also falls under the Low 2-C requirement.

It’s important to note that everything that happens in this ‘timeless void’ is part of one large Time Loop. There are also more 3-A arguments that the others seem to agree with, but someone such as Zamasu would have to state them, as I’m afraid I have not been keeping up with the debate recently. My apologies.

you said that the ship can tank the big bang, but it can't. It's not the ship that's supposed to tank the big bang but the "extra-dimensional barrier" inside of it. The celestialsapien DNA destroyed the barrier, not the ship, so while the ship is certainly not low 2-C, it literally add nothing to the debate

I would say that Extra-Dimensional Field protects the entire ship when active. It wouldn't make sense to only have a small field within their ship to protect them from the release of energy that's happening outside the ship.

Last edited:
I would say that Extra-Dimensional Field protects the entire ship when active. It wouldn't make sense to only have a small field within their ship to protect them from the release of energy.
I’m afraid that, with nothing supporting it (and the anti-feat thing of Rooks Ship crashing in), that would be nothing but a Headcanon, at least as far as I’m aware.

It’s hard to follow this thread so I’m just gonna ask. What exactly is the reason for 3-A?, in that what will be listed on the profile. It seems to be every feat that is 3-A or above has been rejected in some way

I’m afraid that, with nothing supporting it (and the anti-feat thing of Rooks Ship crashing in), that would be nothing but a Headcanon, at least as far as I’m aware.
rook ship crashing in is still not an anti-feat, since the extra-dimensional field had nothing to do with it (it's for the big bang, not random intruder number 3), also, the idea that the field protected the whole ship (which makes more sense considering that the contumelias wouldn't be protected otherwise) is also supported by the fact that there were literally open holes, including the one rook used to look at ben's death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back