• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alice (Shin Megami Tensei) vs Dexmon

Question, Dexmom is an Non-Existence Being right? can someone explain me this and how can kill this type of beings?

Edit: and how is "Speed equalized" when Both of then can move on conceptual levels or rather, are above concepts such as time-space, range, distance, speed...

From what I heard from Dragon on some other thread, Dexmon lacks a Digicore which encompasses Body, Mind and Soul so he has a rather broken kind of Non-Corporeality.

However, SMT beings have the handy Almighty attacks that basically say "Yeah, no" to whatever durability or defenses of any kind the opponent might have (there are a good number of non-corporeal characters in SMT as well, such as Lucifer, and they are still affected by Almighty attacks).

Hence, I used Ultimate Alice in this match since all her attacks are of the Almighty Property - she won't have trouble hitting Dexmon. Also "Die For Me!" is an attack of the Almighty Property as well that can oneshot other 2-As so that's a thing that might work on Dexmon if it connects, too.

EDIT: I equalized speed because this key of Dexmon is Omnipresent.

i don see how Allmighty Attaks can damage an "non-non existence" being (y say non-existence (you Know, like Binary Code like the 1 is the state of Existence and the 0 is the State of Non-Existence), no whit no Soul, Body or mind, in SMT have these beings, conceptual and more and can by killed or harm, 2 thinks different).

and sorry, i see his profile in the "at least 2-A" in Immeasurable not the Death X Mon xD, but again, i dont see who this will will because (perosnal) True Omnipresent is exist in all places and nothingness simultaneously, and i remember in SMT exist these kind of beings...but well, i have no problem

In SMT there are these guys called the White which are quite literally Non-Existant. Their main goal is to obliterate all of existence and return all to complete nothingness. Doesn't stop any of the demons and the party from hitting them. This is even more true for Almighty attacks.

does dexmon have resistance to dark-type instakill's?

without it he's a sitting duck to Die For Me and add the fact alice can increase her already huge instakill chance with mudo boost.

also she can use megidolaon here yes? if so she can use that on the offensive.

push comes to shove and she can use diarahan to flawlessly heal her injuries.

more info on dex pls. (also you can say i'm voting for alice).

Well, Dexmon in reality lack any type of physical or spiritual form. He lacks a mind, body and soul due to not having a Digicore. As such anything short of Almighty won't hurt him here.

Although apparently she has an Almighty version of Die for Me as well. However, to counter, Dexmon has Process "0" and Process "F" which flat out rips out souls and erases them. He is also not going to be effected by Mind haxes....Unless Alice has something akin to Alphamon's Digitalize of Soul. His Metal Cast also rips out souls as well.

This version of Alice has Ultimate Hit as a passive skill , and all her skills are also listed as "Almighty property". So everything she does counts as Almighty. Even her normal attacks. Not saying who wins or whatnot, just clarifying on that.

Anyways, counting votes.

Alice: 1 (Yomi Schwarz)

Dexmon: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Back