• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alice Fuji - Intelligence Upgrade (You can't stop me Witch)

I was there when you entered the kitchen. A grand array of ingredients, procured with the utmost care. Tools smithed by artisans possessed by Hephastus himself. The heavens tremble under your mastery over fire and knives, no words conceiveable by the feeble human mind could do your cooking skills justice. You delivered...

Absolute garbage, I was serious when I accused you of wanking. The mere thought that i share gods green earth with this travesty induces ego death the likes of Nietzche could only dream off. Be proud, you burned down the kitchen bloke.

I agree, good job!

I'll read everything another time, but it already looks pretty good.
Just reduce the blue text, you only need a attach to link to 2/3 words or very short sentences, it improves readability.

Got ghosted by 2 mods already, so you might want to put it in the CRT promotion thread for traction

I'm not really that good at determining intelligence on this site much, but these do make enough sense. So I guess this is fine

Ya soul is free.

Time to goad you into the next CRT. I bet you can't make a decent profile for any other Arachnid character. Especially not Dinopotato :^)

I cannot apply this as of now, so I would recommend someone else do so if nobody feels like waiting for me to get home to do it.
bet you can't make a decent profile for any other Arachnid character.
If you thought you could manipulate me, you were correct.

I have a home, dicksneeze, I just procrastinated !!!!!

I will do it today.

Back