• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer vs Rex Salazar(Generator Rex)

Nanite vs Virus

Both are in character. This is Prototype 2 Alex and Post Omega-1 Rex.

Speed equal.

Both in character. Both have basic information on the other's abilities.

Victory by KO or Death.

Who wins and why?

Rex:2 Jag50, RexdeDino

Alex:0

Inconclusive:0

Crossfight alex mercer and rex salazar by vutiendung-dac1o21

Cool crossover pic I found.

Alex Mercer cannot absorb or assimilate Rex at all due to the billions of Nanites in his body, not to mention the Nanites are somewat sentient and do all sorts of defense mechanisms in case something is off with their user.

Rex can K.O Alex Mercer or kill him via pure strength and versatility.

Rex's Omega Energy can produce super charged atoms capable of blocking lasers that destroy the molecules. The same energy within his Energy blades etc.

Jag50 said:
Alex Mercer cannot absorb or assimilate Rex at all due to the billions of Nanites in his body, not to mention the Nanites are somewat sentient and do all sorts of defense mechanisms in case something is off with their user.

Rex's Omega Energy can produce super charged atoms capable of blocking lasers that destroy the molecules. The same energy within his Energy blades etc.
Thanks for the imput. I'm glad there's someone else on this site that cares about Generator Rex.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Jag50 said:

Thanks for the imput. I'm glad there's someone else on this site that cares about Generator Rex.
GenRex lives in Ben 10's shadow despite its superior writing and character delivery. Kinda like how YuYu Hakusho's popularity kinda suffered because of DBZ's success.

I actually thought of this match once before never thought I'd actually see anyone ever do it tho

Yeah. Honestly Rex is imo a better character than Ben. And this is coming from someone who is kind of a Ben 10 fanboy. I mean, AF/UA Ben is still a great character imo.

Sad to say, quality =/= popularity. I don't think it ever has, really.

Regarding the match though, doesn't Rex have just about everything Alex has, but better?

Also Rex should be receiving an Island level boost soon from what I know, he has Gigaton feat.

Back