• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost the spot iirc

But the 5th 7-C spot is still open

How did he lose the spot?

From the OP's list, he was still in the Non-Smurf 7-C list, and in third place at that.

I was talking about the 7-C list mostly, not the Low 7-C one.

and im kinda sad because of this cuse finding a mercer match is nigh immpossible now since you know mercer can beat charaters so far out of his weight class it ain't even funny

DeathNoodles said:
He lost the spot iirc
But the 5th 7-C spot is still open
How did he lose the spot?
From the OP's list, he was still in the Non-Smurf 7-C list, and in third place at that.

I was talking about the 7-C list mostly, not the Low 7-C one.

I was talking about the Smurf list

He lost the spot to a Senshikan character, but it seems that Bambu forgot to put Mercer at the 5th spot

I doubt it. That's like putting Bog against Mercer. Why should you put a character against an another one that's basically the superior version of them?

Wait what? How is Bog Superior? He's not beating Alex's regen

Schnee One said:
I doubt it. That's like putting Bog against Mercer. Why should you put a character against an another one that's basically the superior version of them?
i think its the other way around

since you know mercer is the only one of the two who can by pass regen

via disease

Uh, I wasn't talking about Bog being the superior one. In fact, it's the other way around.

Then make that clear instead of being vague and just saying one is superior to the other.

Are you saying Alex is superior to Kakine or what?

A simple misunderstanding death was saying mercer is to kakine, what bog is to mercer i.e. kakine is a foe mercer cant beat, the same way mercer is a character bog cant beat.

The pen or the sword said:
A simple misunderstanding death was saying mercer is to kakine, what bog is to mercer i.e. kakine is a foe mercer cant beat, the same way mercer is a character bog cant beat.
^

Schnee One said:
There we go.
I was unsure on if Kakine can be diseased. But clones cover that anyway
his high regen already counters the disease so he couldn't be

but if he could well type 8 makes it moot

Wait isn't recovering from liquid a low high feat? Not that it effects mercers chances of winning type 8 and duplication no sell him regardless. just reading over the justification im not sure why they list him recovering from liquid...

but it'd sure look rather cool

It could. But there are always examples in fiction where fight between characters looks great, yet it is clearly one-sided in reality.

The pen or the sword said:
Wait isn't recovering from liquid a low high feat? Not that it effects mercers chances of winning just reading over the justification im not sure why they list him recovering from liquid...
I think it's because Dark Matter is made of elementary particles or something, and that Kakine is one with all of the Dark Matter in existence or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back