• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer in Your Favorite Verse

Mhm though him standing next to Ainz is a funny image imao.

Persona

R1: Ya know if this is P3 onwards I wonder if he would actually even get involved with the stories. He could easily just wander off in the wrong direction and not take part, likely does though considering his luck.

R2: Ummmmmmm. Mercer would need to find a way to go to school I guess. I can see him scoring a job as a science teacher probably. Got no clue what he could do in terms of getting a persona though, it'd likely focus on debuffs and status ailments. XD

R3: Well he's in the real world, so that puts a wrench in things. Maybe Joker could snipe him from the Metaverse?

R4: This gets even worse, probably ends up mucking things up enough that Igor might need to do smth about it. Or Ren yeets him in the Metaverse again.

Stillwinston said:
Mhm though him standing next to Ainz is a funny image imao.
Persona

R1: Ya know if this is P3 onwards I wonder if he would actually even get involved with the stories. He could easily just wander off in the wrong direction and not take part, likely does though considering his luck.

R2: Ummmmmmm. Mercer would need to find a way to go to school I guess. I can see him scoring a job as a science teacher probably. Got no clue what he could do in terms of getting a persona though, it'd likely focus on debuffs and status ailments. XD
tbf if he wanted turning into a teen isnt exactly a big ask for the viral being able to perfectly replicate other people regardless of age or gender...Saying that he likely does become a teacher of some sort as alex dealing with teenage drama is liable to wind up with a bunch of dead children and alex getting yeeted from the universe with a large grin plastered across his face.

Medaka Box: They stomp Round 1, 2 and 4. Round 3, Alex Mercer cannot do anything cus he's bad at reforming ppl and Medaka wants to reform ppl. Either that or he gets yeeted by just about every major antagonist in the series.

GetBackers: Stomp Round 1, 2 and 4. Round 3. Alex helps a lot in most arcs that aren't Divine Design arc, Voodoo Child or Getback the lost time arc.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: I mean...do i even wanna touch this?

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi: Alex stomps all rounds.

Armed With Wings: Alex beats the armies but gets stomped by anyone with a 3-A key. In round 3, he doesn't really help as the antagonist is 3-A, the main one at least.

Code: Breaker: I don't think anyone outside of Rei Ogami, Fussy Lunch and Sakura Sakurakouji can beat him. Rei could be a fun fight, Sakura stomps, Fussy Lunch likely gets stomped, since his move is not in character.

Warframe: Gets stomped all rounds. Round 3, i guess he would help quite a bit fighting the mobs, but just most bosses and sentients should stomp.

High School DxD: He beats a buncha people, but most others stomp him via sheer AP and energy blasts. Round 3 he doesn't help much, most antagonists yeet him to hell and back.

My Hero Academia: My boi mirio stomps I think only Endevour can bypass his regen (and Todoroki), and Overhaul can absorb, but i don't think they can deal all that well with Alex's arsenal.

One-Punch Ma: Well Saitama just obliterates with sheer AP, same for some of the monsters (presumably same for Blast and Metal Knight). Tatsumaki doesn't have many win conditions i guess outside of yeeting him to space, but i don't see him touching Tatsu. Genos stomps via being a robot so he doesn't mind the gas and evaporates Mercer. In round 3, he helps against...some monsters like Garou i guess. But most other major antagonists like Boros and Orochi just AP yeet him.

Killer Instinct

R1: Mercer probably just wanders for a bit before stuff happens, Ultratech might take an interest in him or Gargos finds him.

R2: Jago and the team get someone who can probably contribute a good deal to the fight, but I doubt he'd survive.

R3: Mercer causes havoc and eventually ARIA and Ultratech end him or he gets captured for study. Also he's got no NPI so good luck trying to affect Hisako.

R4: This gets even worse, Gargos yeets him though via passive corruption, godly regen and Type 9 immortality.

Dark Souls.

R1: He wanders aimlessly and depending on what he runs into first, he either dies or gets a boost until someone else yeets him.

R2: he becomes the most broken helper ever if he can absorb the bosses just before the Protag kills them.

R3: Same as R1, but he starts gassing everything.

R4: Well, now he at least knows what and how to deal with everyone, maybe the Abyss gives him trouble, but now P2 Mercer knows to find one of the Protags ASAP and infect them for an absolutely broken minion. The first two rounds just go a little bit easier for him.

BlazBlue:

R1: Alex would probably end up randonly wandering around then heard about some Grim Reaper and see what the hell is going on since he felt confused on why the world is so screwed up, him not knowing that the Dark War happened and 80% of the world is gone. Though he would get yeeted by Hakumen if he comes across the guy first since the Power of Order would sense Alex Mercer and Hakumen exists to destroy evil. Not letting the guy get the talk in Hakumen pretty much stomps Alex and Alex would get annoyed and assumed he can consume Hakumen but failed thus ending Alex's life.

R2: Alex would probably end up consuming various people and helping Ragna along with the way and might end up being a huge pain in the ass for Terumi, Relius and Izanami but in the end Ragna and Alex teaming up would be an awesome endgame battle against Susano'o.

R3: Alex starts wrecking shit up with his virus until Kokonoe and Relius teams up though reluncitly and devised a cure, then has Hakumen and Ragna corner Alex and murderstomp the poor guy, to death.

R4: Well this will be tricky since P2 Alex would be smarter and would probably end up trying to consume Ragna first given that he knew that Ragna has the Azure Grimoire but ended up dying when he pissed off Ragna, so same as R1 but with Ragna instead. Though if it was with good Alex Mercer from P1 then he would probably be the biggest help since he isn't held by, being an Observer and would be a great boon for Rachel, Ragna, Kokonoe and many others against the battle with Terumi, Relius and Izanami. For wandering I feel like Alex would want to try and assist Ragna agianst Terumi, but that depends honestly since Alex would be first trying to discover what happened to the world since at heart he is a scientist, and most likely join Kokonoe in Sector Seven and create sweet science.

Guilty Gear:

R1: Alex would probably end up randomly wandering around then heard about something about Gears making Alex confused on where the hell he is, though finding out he becomes curious and ends up becoming a researcher in the world.

R2: Alex would probably end up trying to help Sol Badguy and would be an awesome helper in consuming his foes such as I-No, and such.

R3: Alex starts wrecking shit up with his virus until a few characters such as That Man finds something to cure the virus and sends Alex to the Backyard and it deletes Alex from existance with ease.

R4: Well this will be tricky since P2 Alex would be smarter but like R3 he would end up dead if faced Sol Badguy at fullpower or get thrown into the Boundary. However P1 Alex Mercer would be a great benifit for Sol Badguy for beating That Man. With the wandering he would probably join a science devision and began researching about the Backyard and want to discover the many theories of what it can do.

Shin Megami Tensei:

R1: Alex would probably end up randomly appearing in some hellhole (depending on what version of Tokyo in the Shin Megami Tensei games) and having to deal with demons, angels and other crazy shit.

R2: Alex would probably end up consuming various people trying to survive at first then began trying to help any of the Shin Megami Tensei protags though he would probably choose the neutral path and say screw the law and chaos he is doing he is own thing and the protag (depending) would probably chose as well. Though if it was Shin Megami IV: Apocalypse then he and Nanaki would destroy God and everything due to their nithilsim.

R3: Alex starts wrecking shit up with his virus until he comes across demons, angels and Gods and ended up dead.

R4: Well this will be tricky since Alex would be smarter and would probably end up trying to survive but sadly like R3 he would die. Though same with P1 Alex, he would be a good help and would probably be a big threat against the supernatural. With the wandering section it would be him just trying to live and survive dealing with the annoying crap.

Devil May Cry:

R1: Alex would live his life normally and not want to get involved until demons pop up and would have to deal with it though might get into a fight with Dante or Nero and end up getting killed by mistake by the demon hunters.

R2: If it was in DMC 1, and 3 then Dante would have a massive help since Alex would be consuming demons while Dante gets Demon Arms and kicking ass. If DMC 4 then I feel like Alex would help Nero but also mock him, then if DMC 5 I would feel like Alex would be sick of the shit and help though would not probably allow V to rebond with Urziel thus ending Vergil's return, leaving Nero never knowing who his father is.

R3: Alex starts wrecking shit up and this causes Dante to go full power mode to stop Alex realising how much of a threat he can be and stomps Alex.

R4: Well this will be tricky since P2 Alex would be smarter and would probably end up trying to consume either Nero or Dante but would end up causing enough destruction, though in the end Alex gets stomped. P1 Alex, is pretty much a helpful killer and would assist Dante with his troubles although since he knows what is going on he would probably rudely tip Dante off about Rebellion and Devil Sword: Sparda and that he can fuse them together. If this was him wandering...I think he would probably assist Dante, or if he was where Neo was in DMC 4, then he would join in the Order as a scientist and then screw over the villains in that game.

Last edited:
I hope I didn't confuse anyone on R4. It applies to all the previous scenarios, not just R3/P2 Mercer, it also applies to the versions just wandering or helping the Protag.

I mean you can, but I more so meant that it's just the exact same three rounds already done but with Force Multipliers and Prior Knowledge on the whole verse he's going in.

For example, R2 is P1 Alex helping the protag so R4 would give that Round's Alex Prior Knowledge on the whole verse and Force Multipliers and so on.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
For example, R2 is P1 Alex helping the protag so R4 would give that Round's Alex Prior Knowledge on the whole verse and Force Multipliers and so on.
Ah thanks just editied mine, sorry about that kinda got confused for a sec what the R4 was for, for a sec.

Slender Games: Well, doesn't matter what Round it is, Slenderman is probably gonna have a bad time.

Darker than Black:

R1: Alex would live his life normally and not want to get involved until the government would see Alex as some weird contractor and he goes and stomps most of the contractors and gain their abilities.

R2: If it was in Season 1 of Darker than Black then he would be a massive boon for Hei, Yin, Mao and Huang for their missions. Alex and Hei would be a goddamn scary combo the Black Reaper (Hei) and Zeus (Alex) teaming up. Since Alex is a scientist well a Bio one he would be intrigued with the whole plot that Amber has and seeing Hei use his abilities to stop the world might make Alex consider being a hero. Though if this was in Season 2 of Darker than Black, he again solos the verse though he would have to deal with a drunken depressed Hei and Sou a young girl that was dragged into the whole plot. Alex would be annoyed with the whole mystical nonsense that season two had with Izanami and stuff since Alex seems to be more of a scientist who doesn't believe in the supernatural.

R3: Alex starts wrecking shit up and stomps the verse easily, though Hei when using the meteor might reduce Alex into nothing but thats a slim chance since Hei would have to destroy a massive chunk of the country that he did to South America.

R4: Alex stomps the verse easily.

Final Fantasy VII:

R1: Alex would wander around Gaia wondering where the hell he even is and wonders if he was in some fantasy land, until he hears about Shinra and the experiments they did in Nibelheim making him remember what the Black Watch did. He would wander around trying to get to Nibelheim but encounters Avalanche and would assist them in destroying Shinra and stopping Sephiroth, though Alex might be useful in consuming his foes he might hit some trouble whenever Jenova, or Sephiroth decides to fight. Alex would bond well Cloud and Vincent due to their origins and feeling that they might not have a real value in living.

R2: Alex would be a GREAT help in Midgar allowing Jessie, Wedge and Briggs not dying and of course letting them join in the adventure not only that but probably help in getting a disguise to sneak into the Shinra Headquarters to help Aerith and Red XIII escape earlier. Alex might as well consume Hojo killing him before Vincent could get a shot allowing a massive part of FFVII to not happen. Alex Mercer would be a great help early on and with this they would have more people to help on to stop Sephiroth and Jenova.

R3: Alex starts wrecking shit up if he appears halfway in Disk One (Where most of the group is getting recruited) in FFVII causing a temporaly alliance between Avalanche, Shinra and Sephiroth against Alex due to Alex's virus with their own reasons to save the planet making sure Alex stays dead and things would go on as it did in FFVII though with some differences due to Alex.

R4: Well this will be tricky since P2 Alex would be smarter and would probably end up trying to consume Cloud or Vincent but would end up causing enough destruction, though in the end Alex gets stomped. P1 Alex, is pretty much a helpful killer and would assist Avalanche since he would remember everything and would probably consume Hojo soon as possible.

Date a Live:

R1: Alex Mercer would just wander around Japan and would probably join Ratatoskr so he could assist them to stop Isaac and his group from causing more destruction. Or realistically he would join Deus X Machina for the goal of manipulating them for his own ends.

Round 2: Alex would assist Shido and the others but he would honestly roll his eyes at the logic in the series with Shido kissing Spirits and gaining their powers and them falling in love with him. I also can imagine him utterly despising Isaac making him remember few of the villain protags from his universe.

Round 3: Honestly Alex would infect the world and then soon cause a massive apocalypse and I think Isaac would be amused by Alex's methods and would send his army of magic warriors to destroy Alex and they would have a massive war. Though in the process if Alex kills Shido and causes the Spirits to Inverse then its a win for Isaac as well so pretty much its a win-win for Isaac no matter what.

Round 4: Honestly this would be the same as Round 2 if Alex is in his P1 while for Alex in his P2, Alex would just murder everyone and cause such a devstation though in the end Isaac kills Alex but revels in the fact the world is in such ruin.

Last edited:
WnWC: Hax stomp him into oblivion in all combative rounds. There is no main character so he just gets got really.

Horrorclix: Hax him to death most likely, plus he gets got by Great Cthulhu.

Alright a little more accuracy.

He probably infects 70% of the planet,some apparitions will get infected.Some won’t(ghosts).Depending where he starts at could potentially make or break his run.

If he starts in Japan,he might die due to some intangible ghost murdering him because they didn’t like him.Maybe he steps on some crab gods’ shoes and gets EE’d with a thought.Anywhere else and he would do extremely well.

until he arrives at the araragi household.Ougi seals him off from there.

Alright a little more accuracy.

He probably infects 70% of the planet,some apparitions will get infected.Some won’t(ghosts).Depending where he starts at could potentially make or break his run.

If he starts in Japan,he might die due to some intangible ghost murdering him because they didn’t like him.Maybe he steps on some crab gods’ shoes and gets EE’d with a thought.Anywhere else and he would do extremely well.

until he arrives at the araragi household.Ougi seals him off from there.
OK, so he gets Yeeted in his R3. What about R1&2?

Re:Zero:

Round 1: He minds his own business not really caring what is going on. Maybe he gets involved with Stalia and the witches but thats a maybe.

Round 2: He would be great help to Subaru where he can kill people and assist though he wouldn't be a servant he would roam around the world though since Subaru dies and repeats where Alex would realise that Subaru might be looping given Alex is a scientist. So he plans with Subaru and in the process making a few things easy though there are characters that will stomp Alex.

Round 3: He kills people until Reinhard comes and stops Alex.

Round 4: This will go the same as Round 3 since Alex has no counters to Reinhard.

Last edited:
One Piece:
Chopper finds a cure for Blacklight virus.

Naruto:
Amaterasu burns him into nothing

Dragon Ball Super:
Ki disintegrates him.

Jin Yong Wuxia verse:
Alex stomps everyone.

OPM:
Alex makes it quite far, until he meets the top tier S class heroes that can vaporize him.

Umineko: When They Cry
Alex mercer never existed

Guess i'll say something then

Isekai at Peace:
Speed equalize or not, they get ******* annihilated so badly not even their atom will exist anymore and even if he get prior knowledge, Alice will be at least 10 steps further than them and stomp their ass.............., aaaand before Alice did anything, they got deleted by Shiro's epilouge of course.... so yeah

Arifureta:
Same as the above except the Shiro part and replace Alice with Hajime and you get the same result.... a blood puddle of Alex Mercer's remaining

Realm of the Mad God: gets ****** over by Void Entity, nuff said.

Warriors: literally Alex Mercer in a normal world with no realization those cats in Southern Europe are actually 100% sentient and intelligent.

Warhammer Fantasy:

Back