• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aleister fake daughter vs the son Aleister never had

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know anything that change tiers (be it ap or dura) can be restricted and the match still added, right? So, with that said, who do you think can win?

Tarot-cards come with the Clonoth as they're embedding into him through the network so this match up is immediately faux and pointless. Also there's no AP on the Magic Accel can use.

Coronzon is literally still in her physical body so Anti Magic means literally 0. Especially when it's his field which carries these properties to begin with, which is restricted, which also means he can't manipulate vectors, because his field is what's used to manipulate vectors to begin with.

This match up is all kinds of wrong.

Tarot Cards was added to his brain before the Clonoth was added to reality.

Anti-Magic like in the anti-magic spear vortex he used against nephy, actually, i don't remember if that was anti-magic, but ifit was anti-magic he can do anti-magic without the shield. The Remote Vector-Control isn't the same as the Vector Shield, so he can still use it.

I'm not entirely sure but I'm not sure you can restrict reflection since it's an application of vector Manipulation rather than a different from of sorts. You would have to restrict him using Vector Manipulation itself.

The match seems a bit unfair since while Accelerator and Coronzon both have the same AP. They don't where durability is concerned as he loses his main source for his durability, which is his reflection. So that means it's 5-B Ap against 9-C durability.

If you want a more fair fight then I would restrict the clonoth and PW rather than Reflection and PW.

Maybe though there's no way to really do a fair Coronzon and Accelerator match up.

Nono Accel without vector shield literally dies from the sun, do u thibk hisnpale skin Is there for jk ? Even without the chocker on he HAS to deflect the UV rays and viruses , cause that's how his body was raised

XDragnoir said:
Tarot Cards was added to his brain before the Clonoth was added to reality.
Anti-Magic like in the anti-magic spear vortex he used against nephy, actually, i don't remember if that was anti-magic, but ifit was anti-magic he can do anti-magic without the shield. The Remote Vector-Control isn't the same as the Vector Shield, so he can still use it.
Where do you think those Tarots came from?

Those combine to 32, but 31 and 32 are duplicates. This is the single path shown by the 78 cards. But it's far too different from the tarot I'm familiar with!"

"I don't know how you see it /return. The Misakas are simply here as ourselves /return. We are all with him at all times and in all places /return. Process this is in whatever form is simplest for you /return. As the Will of the Misakas, I authorize this remote operation and grant you authority here /return. Use all the power here as you see fit and protect what it is what you want to protect /return!!"

Regardless of whatever you think will happen with your logic, Coronzon is still unkillable by anti magic because of her physical body. What were you trying to accomplish with this?

Accel has much more than his shield, but maybe Coronzon isn't the best opponent since her soul needs to be destroyed to kill her, maybe Aleister then?

How...do you think Accelerator manipulates the spears to use Magic Negation?

I'd heavily advise you read the light novel unironically. He converges the networks AIM into an invisible spear. How does he do that?

Oh, with his vectors, which he can only use as a product of his AIM field.

Coronzon just has to ram into him and kill him. Flaming sword isn't even needed.

TFSCell said:
what does the tarot card grant Accel?
Nothing what OP thinks they do. The Tarots are just pathways to understanding the Abyss and are how Qliphah observed the Misaka Network. It doesn't grant him anything, though crossing the Abyss is what allows him to bulster his field with anti magic and use magic negation.

Both of which he can't use because clonoth is restricted, so this match just makes absolutely 0 sense.

I did re add NT22, i just thought the tarot cards he used to defeat nephy and the Clonoth he created after the fight were separated things, and i forgot accel dura is shit without the Vector Shield. But you know, restricting the VS doesn't stop him from using his other powers, i didn't restrict the aim field, they aren't the same.

The Vector Shield is a byproduction of the AIM Field, he has an aim field since a child, but the vector shield was created by Amata.

XDragnoir said:
The Vector Shield is a byproduction of the AIM Field, he has an aim field since a child, but the vector shield was created by Amata.
Vector shield was never created by Amata, none of his powers were. The only thing that Amata created was the backdoor, a.k.a the Kihara punch.

Lol.

@Garri Well due to the OP if it's not remote, he's killed before he can make an action cause speed, and if he does remote vector ctrl messing with Coronzon physical body won't kill her.

Everyone says "oh no vector shield? lmao he's useless"...

White-wing accel literally tanked an Eurasia-busting explosion of Telesma without his vector shield. All forms of awakened/winged Accel have high physical durability.

Steamport said:
Everyone says "oh no vector shield? lmao he's useless"...
White-wing accel literally tanked an Eurasia-busting explosion of Telesma without his vector shield. All forms of awakened/winged Accel have high physical durability.
You should consider the fact that that equates to absolutely nothing when he's still getting face stomped by Coronzon, who he can't affect whatsoever.

It's literally irrelevant to the point it doesn't need to be thought out.

Steamport wrote White-wing accel literally tanked an Eurasia-busting explosion of Telesma without his vector shield. All forms of awakened/winged Accel have high physical durability.

<High 6A Durability

<Actually relevant against a 5B

Heh, i thought we had upgraded his dura to 5B after he tanked the rebound force of Coronzon's punch during their fight.

Accelerator took in his own rebounding force back into himself to assess the damage of his punch. Not Coronzon's. It's non-comparable and not a durability feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back