• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
New Testament 13 refers to the world as a rubber band, and the Magic Computer Warplane mentions that there are countless rubber bands.
I'm just lettin ya know how the site currently treats it

Non-canon: Crossovers, most video games, the Index manga, the Index and Railgun anime and the 4-koma spinoffs (Toaru no Nichijou no Index-san and Toaru Guuzou no Ippou Tsuukou-sama).

I didn't read the Virtual-On crossover so I can't tell you why partial canon is or isn't a thing

I'm just lettin ya know how the site currently treats it

Non-canon: Crossovers, most video games, the Index manga, the Index and Railgun anime and the 4-koma spinoffs (Toaru no Nichijou no Index-san and Toaru Guuzou no Ippou Tsuukou-sama).

I didn't read the Virtual-On crossover so I can't tell you why partial canon is or isn't a thing
Wait, Manga and anime aren't even canon?

¯\(ツ)

Weird huh. I think they forgot to write they partially accept the anime as it's used for Saint speed scaling, but I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Dragnoir or DT

¯\(ツ)

Weird huh. I think they forgot to write they partially accept the anime as it's used for Saint speed scaling, but I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Dragnoir or DT
I remember the magic computer fighter was written in the chronicle table, and I went to look for it, although my next online may be several hours away.

I don't know what those words are referring to chief but it sounds like it would need a CRT
This is an absolute canon for the computer fighter side, but I'm not sure about Toaru Majutsu No Index.

Yeaaah no, Honkai top tiers might just stomp even true magic gods. A whole lot of passive haxxes, and essentially an infinite ap gap

No, the world of Toaru Majutsu No Index is just one of the infinite parallel worlds of the infinite expansion of magical computer warfare, so characters can't upgrade with cosmological upgrades.
Other parallel worlds do not exist within Toaru canon, they are expansions of the current physical world model of the theory from a scientific perspective. There is only one timeline in the canon with infinite "What If" (other worlds) possibilities. And Virtual-On explicitly states that Othinus is at least equal to or stronger than Tangram.

No, the world of Toaru Majutsu No Index is just one of the infinite parallel worlds of the infinite expansion of magical computer warfare, so characters can't upgrade with cosmological upgrades.
Oh, you’re talking about To Aru, my bad.

And there is also the whole phases thing, I guess
Phases (higher worlds) are complicated. Well, at least we can say that Phases cannot be described with grammar or math, and a small part of the powers of higher beings can destroy the whole world

Other parallel worlds do not exist within Toaru canon, they are expansions of the current physical world model of the theory from a scientific perspective. There is only one timeline in the canon with infinite "What If" (other worlds) possibilities. And Virtual-On explicitly states that Othinus is at least equal to or stronger than Tangram.
Can I have a look at the scan code? There is no mention of this in the novel or the comic.

Phases (higher worlds) are complicated. Well, at least we can say that Phases cannot be described with grammar or math, and a small part of the powers of higher beings can destroy the whole world
Yeah, thats why they are a bit iffy to use on scaling afaik. The whole infinite phases/layers on top of base 11-Dimensional universe

Can I have a look at the scan code? There is no mention of this in the novel or the comic.
Because it is inside the game(the book is a prequel to the main events).

Othinus quietly enters the world of Tangram and threatens it.
『神の座』 に近いが、やや組成が違う、 か。 いずれに しても、誰でも踏み込める場所ではなさそうだが
前後左右どころか上下の概念もない世界に不純物とはな
さながら、『声』 が届かなかった場合の保険か。 どこの 馬だか知らないが、 これだけで貴様の不安が見て取れる. 言っておくが、 私は特に優しくない寛容でもなければ公正でもない。 おおよそ神らしからぬ 発言だが、 神は言い訳をしないものだ. せっかくあの『人間』 を使って無限に等しい退屈を 少しでも紛らわそうとした所でこの騒ぎ. 挙げ句、いらん 『調整』 のおかげでもはや不要となった 肉の器と 『力』 まで押し付けられたときたもんだ
•••••• 平たく言えば、私はキレている
この程度で神秘を覆ったつもりか? こちとら片目を 抉って首を吊り、 叡智を手に入れた魔術の神だぞ
この神が一度だけ警告する. 上から目線で一方的な覗き見は気に喧わん。 同じ席に、 つけ。さもなくば、 次は貴様の物までさらけ出す. タングラム、か
Tangram can create all possible worlds, but Othinus taunt at this saying that there is no need for such a machine, since everything can be achieved by himself
無限に連なる並行世界にストックしてあるのは、所詮i fの可能性『だけ』だ. つまり、元から存在しない可能性は引っ張り出せん. タングラムを使って金持ちになりたいなら、 下排えとし て全く同額分だけ自力で稼ぐ努力をしなくてはならないその場で叶う、叶わないはさておいて、全力を注がねば 金持ち ifは分岐しないからな……だとすれば、なんて無駄なシステムなんだ。 とっとと自分の力で金持ちになれば良いではないか.
Accelerator having analyzed the entire world finds the tangram world and then enters it.
(三次元空間で表現できるとは限らねエ。それでも個めるはずだ,『あらゆる』ベクトルを掌握できるなら)……そオだよな、元凶はそっちのガキじゃねエ. やつばり中心は富良科の方だけどまア前後左右上下どこを見渡しても余計なモンは くつついちゃいねエ。だとすると 富良科凛鈴の、内側かアッッッ!!!!!(想像以上にデカい。しかも何だ、この俺が吐き気を覚えるほどの感触だと・・・?)せいぜいキモい宇宙人が寄生してるくらいのモンだと思ってたら、宇宙が丸ごと一つ詰まってやがったってのか
Accel is also there implements the concept/law of death to Tangram, but I don't have that quote.

Well and the words of the author himself, who says that Othinus can talk to Tangram on equal terms, but most likely she is stronger, and did not kill on him because Touma wanted to save him (like that Tangram was tired of endless wars in his world). That's why Touma refused the help of Othinus and other higher(?) Virtual-On.

Because it is inside the game(the book is a prequel to the main events).

Othinus quietly enters the world of Tangram and threatens it.

Tangram can create all possible worlds, but Othinus taunt at this saying that there is no need for such a machine, since everything can be achieved by himself

Accelerator having analyzed the entire world finds the tangram world and then enters it.

Accel is also there implements the concept/law of death to Tangram, but I don't have that quote.

Well and the words of the author himself, who says that Othinus can talk to Tangram on equal terms, but most likely she is stronger, and did not kill on him because Touma wanted to save him (like that Tangram was tired of endless wars in his world). That's why Touma refused the help of Othinus and other higher(?) Virtual-On.

Sorry, I didn't see that the Tangram can create all the worlds in the Japanese you sent.

Cosmology has infinite 11-D, but characters don't, because infinite parallel worlds are not explicitly tiptoed by any character, and Tangram is only said to be mastered.
True MGs are infinite 11D.

True Form Aiwass and True Form Coronzon both scale above them (for Aiwass I am not sure if his natural true form scales, but the one Aleister wanted to create does)

Sorry, I didn't see that the Tangram can create all the worlds in the Japanese you sent.
Then I was wrong. I don't know Japanese so I had to use context with all the "What Ifs" etc. and the fact that Tangram can't create impossible worlds

Back