• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin Vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait now I finally get it. Sorry I confused myself very badly. I forgot for some reason heroes has two separate Gokus. Some of the profiles should still be separated, but Xeno Goku is fine.

As of now he has ae type 2 of an type 1 concept that's the reason for his type 8 immortality
Then goku can't do anything cuz he can't affect the concept meaning that he can't affect alduin, SO ALDUIN STOMPS

Not really since u needed as specific shout to really get rid of him
Yeah but on this site people can still touch and hit him normally. They just can’t kill him (though he only has low godly, really feel like he should have high godly since every other god scales to daedric princes, like Dagoth Ur, but again that should be another thread).

Yeah but on this site people can still touch and hit him normally. They just can’t kill him (though he only has low godly, really feel like he should have high godly since every other god scales to daedric princes, like Dagoth Ur, but again that should be another thread).
Wtf, if you can't even affect a concept then you can't affect the user, Goku can't affect the concept and therefore can't affect Alduin since he embodies the concept.

And even if they have LG neg he would still come back cus type 8

Also I do agree that his regen should be higher

Then goku can't do anything cuz he can't affect the concept meaning that he can't affect alduin, SO ALDUIN STOMPS
Type ae 2 is just immortality via the said concept it doesn't mean they are the said concept so type 2 ae characters can be interacted with in traditional ways just not killed

Type ae 2 is just immortality via the said concept it doesn't mean they are the said concept so type 2 ae characters can be interacted with in traditional ways just not killed
True my bad, but that should be changed since alduin embodies a type 1 concept itself so it should be AE 1 instead of AE 2 from what I understand.

Alduin is an interesting case cus when he got killed the literal concept of the end of times also got nuked and there would not be an end to reality ever

Don't know much about elder scrolls Lore but from what happened in the game I honestly think alduin is alive I mean dragon born didn't absorb his soul at the end

Alduin is an interesting case cus when he got killed the literal concept of the end of times also got nuked and there would not be an end to reality ever
If a character embody the concept of something that governs reality then it should be AE1, a case similar to the gods of Maou Gakuin, they embody and maintain a concept and the laws of the world and if they are destroyed, all that they govern will be destroyed. So Alduin should have AE1.

Anyway, Alduin stomps, i'll ask to this thread to be closed

Honestly, this thread is a mess, and it’s brought up a lot of stuff I want to work on when I comes to Alduin (and possibly heroes, since the stamina thing seems very strange to me). So maybe it would be better if we just let this thread die for the same reason a shit ton of threads have recently died. A ton of characters in a crap ton of verses need CRTs right now.

Like you think this thread is bad, look at some of Norse Kratos’ threads. He is in desperate need of a revision.

I don’t agree with it being a stomp, I think Goku could win, it’s just such a messy thread that making a new one later would be better. Like I did that once for my of my threads. It got to messy so I made a new one.

Honestly, this thread is a mess, and it’s brought up a lot of stuff I want to work on when I comes to Alduin (and possibly heroes, since the stamina thing seems very strange to me). So maybe it would be better if we just let this thread die for the same reason a shit ton of threads have recently died. A ton of characters in a crap ton of verses need CRTs right now.

Like you think this thread is bad, look at some of Norse Kratos’ threads. He is in desperate need of a revision.
As bad as TES profiles tho? Some still missing a **** ton of stuff

Norse Kratos is very bad. It’s as barebones as you can get and is missing probably over half his powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back