• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin Vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
the andrioids have limitless stamina tho so no
Oh yeah, I forgot it works on them.

Though they have stamina in the games and even a hard kick knocks their stamina away. So I feel the stamina stuff working on them is possibly gameplay mechanics.

Though the stamina break is often treated as just being a stun, so I guess it could work as that on Alduin.

Yeah but what I meant was that these people with infinite stamina can be made tied by people (not Goku, just everyone in the game) hard kicking them.

I know it is, I just mean are we sure the xenoverse version of these characters have infinite stamina if they have stamina in the games and people hitting them can drain it til they are tired?

I know it’s on the profiles, I just wanted to mention it for a bit because I never really got it.

However, since it is on the profiles, Goku can stamina drain, so this depends on if Alduin can power null or not. I don’t think it comes from a shout, but I also don’t think he opens with it either.

I know it is, I just mean are we sure the xenoverse version of these characters have infinite stamina if they have stamina in the games and people hitting them can drain it til they are tired?

I know it’s on the profiles, I just wanted to mention it for a bit because I never really got it.

However, since it is on the profiles, Goku can stamina drain, so this depends on if Alduin can power null or not. I don’t think it comes from a shout, but I also don’t think he opens with it either.
He has open with the powernull before

Yeah but not always, granted the main times I’m thinking of is in the game, and the games are highly inaccurate to how Alduin fights, so eh.

Is the power null thought based?

Yeah but not always, granted the main times I’m thinking of is in the game, and the games are highly inaccurate to how Alduin fights, so eh.

Is the power null thought based?
Yes

Yea I would not follow the games that much considering they are just following a specific set made by the codes

Ok, so now that we have a lot of stuff cleared up, I guess I’ll vote inconclusive. Either Alduin power nulls and gets to do whatever he wants, or Goku stamina drains and gets to do whatever he wants.

Though one thing I want to bring up is the characters in xenoverse can still talk a bit when they get stamina broken, like they all have lines for when it happens. So Alduin could possibly still just say something and watch as Goku just dies from it, but I’m not going to vote Alduin based off that.

But none of that stuff matters if Alduin gets his stamina drained and can’t do anything. It comes down to who shoots first with their ability to incapacitate the other.

But none of that stuff matters if Alduin gets his stamina drained and can’t do anything. It comes down to who shoots first with their ability to incapacitate the other.
If the enemy can still talk after having their stamina drained then it would not matter, since thuum is speaking, no need for movement, also magic

DD is a passive stamina hax that sets your stamina to 1, when you have 1 stamina, any action such as moving, talking, dodgin etc would be impossible, even thinking rational would be impossible, it's like a pseudo unconscious state. And If he ever tried to move [which is impossible as I explained] or use any attack that drains his stamina he would get stunned, in this state, he would literally be unable to do anything, though based abilities and even passive abilities would he completely disabled

DD is a passive stamina hax that sets your stamina to 1, when you have 1 stamina, any action such as moving, talking, dodgin etc would be impossible, even thinking rational would be impossible, it's like a pseudo unconscious state. And If he ever tried to move [which is impossible as I explained] or use any attack that drains his stamina he would get stunned, in this state, he would literally be unable to do anything, though based abilities and even passive abilities would he completely disabled
Not really how negating passives work, also can u link the ability?

I don’t know where any of that comes from. Yeah they can’t move or attack in without stamina but the characters still say stuff and clearly are still somewhat think because they can notice the situation they are in. The lines they say during the stun is a scripted event so I don’t think it is a gameplay mechanic.

Also Alduin would still have1 stamina so he should be able to do one action before he loses stamina.

Passives not working because of stun is the biggest gameplay mechanic ever. It doesn’t make any sense, how would a character being tired effect an ability they have zero control over that happens at all times.

Doesn’t matter here because Alduin doesn’t have passives, but I’m just saying if someone passively leaks Death around them, them being tired shouldn’t get rid of that somehow.

Is there somewhere or a description etc. Where it says the enemies are unable to speak or think?
in the wiki it says "Stamina is an attribute that allows a certain character to remain active, exert itself to prolonged periods of time, and recover from ordeals."

and 1 stamina is critically low levels of stamina

What does any of that have to do with thinking or talking? Especially since they clearly talk and can notice there situation (regular Goku and I think kid Goten are good examples) :

That better be a joke. :mad:
It is not a joke, since in comparison with the androids' limitless (has access to an unlimited supply of energy), and any other limitless is based on infinite energy concepts of an entire universe or multiverse, since that is far superior to the androids' limitless.

in the wiki it says "Stamina is an attribute that allows a certain character to remain active, exert itself to prolonged periods of time, and recover from ordeals."

and 1 stamina is critically low levels of stamina
So basically cant move or fight

So the answer would be that it does not neg talking or thinking

What does any of that have to do with thinking or talking? Especially since they clearly talk and can notice there situation (regular Goku and I think kid Goten are good examples) :

Clearly these characters do not have infinite stamina.

Also find it weird how it says lower stamina to 1 but if stamina is infinite no matter by how much u divide or lower it would still be infinite

I want to make a thread on the androids because they have stamina in the games so I think the ability working on them would be a gameplay mechanic, but I’ll make that thread later.

The ability doesn't exist in xv-
But don't worry, if there are any confusion, I'm doing a thread about it, so if anyone doesn't like the ability or think they need to add something can voice their opinion
Does it seem like a good idea to yall?

Also find it weird how it says lower stamina to 1 but if stamina is infinite no matter by how much u divide or lower it would still be infinite
Yeah, kinda weird... Also as I said before, the Android limitless is kinda fodder compared to other limitless, plus they are just game mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back