• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin Vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the stamina drain ability isn’t there, but when the characters of this verse are stunned from stamina drain it’s clear they can still talk and think.

Well you technically do need stamina to think, but the stamina drain that would make you not be able to think would just straight kill you, and that doesn’t happen with the ability so it’s not the case.

Well you technically do need stamina to think, but the stamina drain that would make you not be able to think would just straight kill you, and that doesn’t happen with the ability so it’s not the case.
So why can characters sometimes stand up, or complain about tiredness, etc...? Don't you need stamina for that?

What does any of that have to do with thinking or talking? Especially since they clearly talk and can notice there situation (regular Goku and I think kid Goten are good examples) :

that is xenoverse not heroes.

also why are you putting game mechanics in a vs thread?

Wait I just remembered the elder scrolls has spells that steal stamina. They don’t work on Alduin.

I need to make a thread on that, but for now this can just be up to whether Alduin can still say die while stunned or not. I believe he should be able to, so I’ll change my vote to him.

Wait I just remembered the elder scrolls has spells that steal stamina. They don’t work on Alduin.

I need to make a thread on that, but for now this can just be up to whether Alduin can still say die while stunned or not. I believe he should be able to, so I’ll change my vote to him.
There is also the powernull

Also yea, funnily enough I forgot we had that kind of spell on the verse

that is xenoverse not heroes.

also why are you putting game mechanics in a vs thread?
What are referring to as the gameplay mechanics. The stamina drain working on the androids, for this thread I’m assuming it’s going to work on Alduin, I just want to make a thread later on it.

If you are referring to the quotes (I. E the characters talking during stun), that wouldn’t be a gameplay mechanic, it’s scripted they say stuff during the stun.

Xenoverse is the same series as Heroes they aren’t disconnected from each other. As shown by xenoverse the characters can still talk while stunned, changing how the stun is applied shouldn’t change that.

What they have to do is make a thread where they specify that affecting androids that have limitless stamina does not mean that you can affect other limitless, since most limitless are based on concepts or infinite power of multiverses and etc, clearly Other limitless---------->Android limitless

Xenoverse is the same series as Heroes they aren’t disconnected from each other. As shown by xenoverse the characters can still talk while stunned, changing how the stun is applied shouldn’t change that.
wrong, they aernt connected to each other at all

Yeah but why is heroes even on the xenoverse profile if they are completely different characters.

Also, based off what I’ve read up, it seems heroes tries to connect xenoverse into itself, meaning the stamina thing would still apply because xenoverse would be canon to heroes. If xenoverse really isn’t connected to heroes at all, then they absolutely should be different profiles because they aren’t the same character.

Also, based off what I’ve read up, it seems heroes tries to connect xenoverse into itself, meaning the stamina thing would still apply because xenoverse would be canon to heroes. If xenoverse really isn’t connected to heroes at all, then they absolutely should be different profiles because they aren’t the same character.
ok then make a crt of that

Also as skewed mentioned above, TES has spells to take stamina and they dont work on alduin, so that could be a factor here too

Rimuru: Physically limitless, as a slime he doesn't get tired or need to sleep. Before his evolution into a True Dragon, Rimuru practically has infinite magical energy reserve due to him using Veldora's magical energy reserve. At some point, Rimuru himself evolve to become the same kind of being as Veldora (a True Dragon). By the end of the series, he has the mana breeder reactor which gives him an inexhaustible source of mana.

Anos: Limitless as approaching destruction (As Anos approaches his own perdition, his magic power increases infinitely)

Androids: Limitless. As an Infinite Energy Model of Android, 18 has access to an unlimited supply of energy.

Which limitless do you think is superior here? Clearly the android limitless is based on a very small limitless compared to other limitless on the wiki.

Limitless stamina is having enough energy supply to fight for infinite long time
Why would they be different?

Rimuru: Physically limitless, as a slime he doesn't get tired or need to sleep. Before his evolution into a True Dragon, Rimuru practically has infinite magical energy reserve due to him using Veldora's magical energy reserve. At some point, Rimuru himself evolve to become the same kind of being as Veldora (a True Dragon). By the end of the series, he has the mana breeder reactor which gives him an inexhaustible source of mana.

Anos: Limitless as approaching destruction (As Anos approaches his own perdition, his magic power increases infinitely)

Androids: Limitless. As an Infinite Energy Model of Android, 18 has access to an unlimited supply of energy.

Which limitless do you think is superior here? Clearly the android limitless is based on a very small limitless compared to other limitless on the wiki.

i don’t see anything here that’s the difference. the only thing that would be different is the fact that rimiru has reserves of infinite stamina so depleting it would be pointless cuz rimiru can get it back, but if u can’t then bye bye ur stamina

Actually, wait a second, we already have a heroes Goku. Granted I believe some heroes characters are still connected to xenoverse, but Goku appears to already be separated.

So why are we using dragon balls hero stuff here, this is Xeno goku

i don’t see anything here that’s the difference. the only thing that would be different is the fact that rimiru has reserves of infinite stamina so depleting it would be pointless cuz rimiru can get it back, but if u can’t then bye bye ur stamina
For example, Anos' limitless comes from a concept, and if you can't affect a concept then you can't do anything, Also @TOAAPRESENCE1 where Alduin's limitless comes from?

Actually, wait a second, we already have a heroes Goku. Granted I believe some heroes characters are still connected to xenoverse, but Goku appears to already be separated.

um? xeno goku is from heroes and originated there

Xeno goku exists in heroes?

Well, then Goku can't do anything cuz he can't affect the concept
Alduin is current the concept people can effect normally (I.E you don’t need special powers or very good non physical interaction), though I think he shouldn’t be, but that would need to be a thread in and of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back