• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin Vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Goku never took an hit from either conceptual manip or reality warping”

The thu’um can’t directly hit people with either of those. It just creates the thu’um, like how reality warping creates magic in the elder scrolls. You don’t hit people with reality warping with elder scrolls magic, it just summons the magic. The information, causality, conceptual combo of powers on his page doesn’t technically do anything.

“Goku never took an hit from either conceptual manip or reality warping”

The thu’um can’t directly hit people with either of those. It just creates the thu’um, like how reality warping creates magic in the elder scrolls. You don’t hit people with reality warping with elder scrolls magic, it just summons the magic. The information, causality, conceptual combo of powers on his page doesn’t technically do anything.
Thum is a combination of concept hax, info hax and so on, so unless goku has resisted that type of stuff he would get nuked

Keweed, you seems like don't understand how hax works don't ya?
What are referring to, if you are referring to Alduin’s hax combo that summons the thu’um. That can’t be used on opponents, it just creates the shouts, it doesn’t directly effect the opponent.

If you are referring to the resistance. I remember people say that 4D hax doesn’t have 2-A or low 2-C layers it’s just 4-D and has scaling chains. I just want to know Goku’s scaling chain because Alduin’s isn’t that large.

Thum is a combination of concept hax, info hax and so on, so unless goku has resisted that type of stuff he would get nuked
Except none of that stuff can actually hit the opponent because it’s not the outcome of the hack it’s the cause. He warps the world to cause the effect, but the warpage of the world isn’t in and of itself the effect. He shoots fire at you when he shouts fire, he does shoot conceptual manipulation at you.

What are referring to, if you are referring to Alduin’s hax combo that summons the thu’um. That can’t be used on opponents, it just creates the shouts, it doesn’t directly effect the opponent.

If you are referring to the resistance. I remember people say that 4D hax doesn’t have 2-A or low 2-C layers it’s just 4-D and has scaling chains. I just want to know Goku’s scaling chain because Alduin’s isn’t that large.
Limit Breaker SSJ4 Xeno Goku>SSJG Trunks >= Dark King Mechikabura >>>>>> SSJ4 Gogeta >>>>>>> Old Mechikabura >>>>>>> Dark Broly = Final Form Mira = SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJ3 Xeno Goku >>>>>>> Gravy >>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku > Chamel > Demigra (Transcended Demon God) > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) >>>>>> Xenoverse Demigra (TokiToki absorbed) = Baseline 2-A

That’s his ap, I was asking about his hack. Them being 2-A wouldn’t matter since I’m 90% sure we just use 4-D hack from low 2-C through 2-A and go off stomping chains.

If his hack stomping chain is the same, then he definitely gets past most of Alduin’s resistances.

The whole "works on 2A" is not really anything since from tier low 2-C to 2-A is just 4D, there is nothing impressive bout it working on 2B, 2A etc.

That’s what I thought, I just wanted clarification (for 2-A vs just 4-D hax).

I was going off that as my base assumption.

Well 4-D hack can still have stomp chains.

Also does Goku’s resistances have a chain or are they baseline?

If Goku’s resistances have a chain then he just resist everything and eventually seals.

What are u saying right now is goes againt the profile that already discussed in CRT
Alduin is that large

4D mind hax or anything like that won't make alduin flinch because of chain scalling from another dragon

That’s his ap, I was asking about his hack. Them being 2-A wouldn’t matter since I’m 90% sure we just use 4-D hack from low 2-C through 2-A and go off stomping chains.

If his hack stomping chain is the same, then he definitely gets past most of Alduin’s resistances.
You really don't know about hax works lmao

Even if it's Infinitely above baseline 2A durability
It's still 4D

You can hax stomped it with 4D conceptual manipulation or anything comparable to it

Which is why anos win against most of tier 2 here (didn't mean to be out of topic but..)

I feel like there is miscommunication with the 4-D hax part. So let me just say if Goku’s resistances are baseline then Alduin wins. I just thought Goku would have higher resistances since he fights people that can bypass resistances, but I guess that doesn’t apply to Goku.

So yeah Alduin wins as he plows through Goku’s resistances.

Though it’s not a stomp because Goku could still seal.

@Ramad
You just contradicted yourself. You say baseline and higher don’t matter but then go on to say Alduin wins because he has better hack. So baseline and higher would matter because Alduin is winning because his hack is higher.

No bro,what kind of logic is this.
SBA:

“Assumptions​

Character version: The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed.”

We use the strongest versions of the characters, which would be keysword Goku.

Ignoring how dumb a non keysword Goku vs Alduin would be since Goku just punches without it.

I mean, if we should ask the op, then I would.

I don’t think the stamina drain would work. Alduin is literally a concept, so his stamina is pretty obviously limitless.
It needs to be proven that he has limitless stamina, but It doesn't matter since DD works on people with infinite stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back