• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin Vs Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
UHH WHAT?

also why 2 rounds?

alduin wins round 1 with no diff

i think goku will take the 2 one

what is this? aldrin obv takes the first round and the second round i think he just hax stomps
i dont understand a hax stomp. just because of so many moves does not mean he instantly stomps. also are any of those passive?

I really don’t see what Alduin has that would allow him to win. I don’t know where this impression of Alduin being a super hax lord come from, but he’s a very generic low 2-C.

Though round one is dumb, Alduin blitzes.

For round two, SBA has the characters at their strongest, so Goku seals. Like he resists practically all of Alduin’s hax, and while some people for some strange reason like to wank Alduin’s hax into being high 1-B. It isn’t, so Goku resist and destroys.

what does Goku do against conceptual manipulation? doesn't seem like he'd be able to do anything against that or anyone in Dragon Ball.

Alduin shouldn’t even have conceptual manipulation. I’m not even sure if there was a revision to add it, but let me check.

Just checked, the conceptual manipulation seems to be added without revisions. So Alduin doesn’t have it. Ignoring how Alduin can’t even directly attack you with the thu’um’s hax (like the information manipulation and the rest of that combo) because that’s just how he summons the thu’um. The actual thing hitting you would just be ice or fire and stuff.

Goku summons chronoa, trunks, and demigra to passively DD, mind hax him, or casualty, time stop that bypasses resistance, power null, seal, bfr or static **** him, passive probability manipulation and negation meaning any non though based attack would never land while their hax would 100% land, plus all of them have the keysword, and trunks has the awakened version which is even more busted
Tho I have a question, is the main source of his powers has demonic/unholy/magic based origin?

Alduin is the concept of the end of time. Don’t think the time stop is going to work. Though it doesn’t matter because Goku absolutely destroys anyways.

Alduin’s powers come from warping existence. I think some may also come from magic, but barely any of them.

Alduin is the concept of the end of time. Don’t think the time stop is going to work. Though it doesn’t matter because Goku absolutely destroys anyways.

Alduin’s powers come from warping existence. I think some may also come from magic, but barely any of them.
Well people in dbh casually moves in areas with no time but get time stopped, it also bypasses resistance [but correct me if I'm wrong]
Also if he's power comes from Reality warping or magic, goku resist those two on a 2-A level [could be wrong, but people with the keysword resists demonic hax that includes reality warping]
Also by summoning the haxes will be involved: transmutation, bfr that also seals people outside of time itself, erasing their records and undoing their actions, it works on people with acasualty type 1&4, EE, sealing, higher dimensional manipulation, Mind hax, morality, corruption and madness manipulation, power null that bypasses resistance [I think?] , casualty manipulation and acausuality type 1&4 and probability manipulation that works on acausuals that have type 1&4, time manipulation that bypasses resistance on a 2-A level scale, damage transfer, duplicating, time travel, multiple power nulls, memory erasure, life force absrobtion, and the greatest, stamina damage and DD
Can he counter these?

Alduin resist EE, higher dimensional manipulation, Mind hax, morality, corruption and madness manipulation, power null, and causality manipulation and he has layers of resistances too because he upscales from other dragons who use all of that for pretty much basic conversations. (And for madness he scales to characters that can enter the Shivering Isles)

Though he doesn’t resist Sealing and I believe Goku with the keysword opens with that, and Goku resist Alduin’s hack for the most part.

So he wins pretty easily still.

Alduin resist EE, higher dimensional manipulation, Mind hax, morality, corruption and madness manipulation, power null, and causality manipulation and he has layers of resistances too because he upscales from other dragons who use all of that for pretty much basic conversations. (And for madness he scales to characters that can enter the Shivering Isles)

Though he doesn’t resist Sealing and I believe Goku with the keysword opens with that, and Goku resist hack for the most part.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Also if he's power comes from Reality warping goku resist those two on a 2-A level [could be wrong, but people with the keysword resists demonic hax that includes reality warping]
the keysword is not used here. he never said that goku has keysword

Though he doesn’t resist Sealing and I believe Goku with the keysword opens with that, and Goku resist Alduin’s hack for the most part.

How high is his mind, ee, and higher dimensional manipulation and power null resistance?
but the op didnt say goku has the keyword on him in this fight
The others do tho, especially trunks who has the awakened version

First of all. goku does not start with summoning domino even said he does not start with it. he starts with punching and ki blasts

“How high is his mind, ee, and higher dimensional manipulation and power null resistance?”

I want to ask first, how high is Goku’s?

I’ve heard people say it’s 2-A hax, but I’ve also heard people say we don’t treat hax that way. So how much does Goku’s hax upscale from resistances.

Just checked, the conceptual manipulation seems to be added without revisions. So Alduin doesn’t have it. Ignoring how Alduin can’t even directly attack you with the thu’um’s hax (like the information manipulation and the rest of that combo) because that’s just how he summons the thu’um. The actual thing hitting you would just be ice or fire and stuff.
It was added with a CTR, keweed.

“How high is his mind, ee, and higher dimensional manipulation and power null resistance?”

I want to ask first, how high is Goku’s?

I’ve heard people say it’s 2-A hax, but I’ve also heard people say we don’t treat hax that way. So how much does Goku’s hax upscale from resistances.
For goku's summons: mind hax works on 4D abstract existence type 1 beings, power null that works on people that have 2-A resistance to power null, time manipulation that bypasses resistance too on people who can resist multiversal level time stop, EE can erase people from history and erase entire timelines probability manipulation that works on acausuals type 1&4 [take it as you will]

Well people in dbh casually moves in areas with no time but get time stopped, it also bypasses resistance [but correct me if I'm wrong]
No, it would not ranted him to immeasurable speed, stop it
Also if he's power comes from Reality warping or magic, goku resist those two on a 2-A level [could be wrong, but people with the keysword resists demonic hax that includes reality warping]
Goku never took an hit from either conceptual manip or reality warping

Keyword is just a sword with a sealing hax

And no, you can't measured the potency of reality warping with tier, excluding tier 1,is All about how depth the verse understanding to the conceptual manip/reality warping
Also by summoning the haxes will be involved: transmutation, bfr that also seals people outside of time itself, erasing their records and undoing their actions, it works on people with acasualty type 1&4
Feats
, EE, sealing, higher dimensional manipulation, Mind hax, morality, corruption and madness manipulation, power null that bypasses resistance [I think?] ,
Alduin resist that on H1B level

Heck some inferior dragon also resist to it
casualty manipulation and acausuality type 1&4 and probability manipulation that works on acausuals that have type 1&4,
Feats
time manipulation that bypasses resistance on a 2-A level scale,
?

You don't understand how hax works don't ya?

For goku's summons: mind hax works on 4D abstract existence type 1 beings, power null that works on people that have 2-A resistance to power null, time manipulation that bypasses resistance too on people who can resist multiversal level time stop, EE can erase people from history and erase entire timelines probability manipulation that works on acausuals type 1&4 [take it as you will]
So basically 4D mind hax and powernull, 4D time stop, alduin already resist EE

Alduin void hax also erases someone compleatly from history and time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back