• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Okay then

After reading Alduin's profile I don't think monika can do Shit, her Erasure is countered by The immortality, The Non existence is useless and Alduin's Higher dimensional existence counter All of Monika abilities

Don't think she have a win condition here (if yes Alduin slap but for now, it seem to be a stomp)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Monika is a 3-D being with 4-D powers and hax, so yes, it's not a stomp and can probably be added
Not like this. If her haxs never have shown to work on 4-D beings, then they don't work on 4-D beings. This is Bill's Cipher treatment.

Honestly, it does seem weird, what the major difference, besides life, between a 4-D being and a 4-D object like a universe, and no one really debunk this point?

The seven vote is really not anymore and still have a 24 hours grace period. Its just a vote count over 3 votes difference from the Versus Thread Rules that matters for win.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Monika could effect the player IIRC
No she couldn't.

She only evrr affected the game, the player just happened to not be a great hacker to force the game to work like they want.

This is like saying that a computer virus can affect me because I can't use my computer due to it.

@Nedge

What do you mean "the seventh vote is really not anymore"? This doesn't make any sense. If you're indicating that a seventh vote is not required but instead just a difference of 3, I'll need to see the CRT that made that a thing, since we've required 7 for years.

Assaltwaffle , it was my mistake as I misunderstood the total vote count must be at least 7 votes.

For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:

• A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.

Thet don't, the avatar is a premade one, and they have no control over it, nor the ability to create another one.

Nedge1000 said:
It is this not a game design, though?
What do you mean game design? If you mean game mechanics or such, Monika aknowledges that the programmer made the ge to be like it is, so there hardly is game mechanics at all.

>Monika can't affect Higher dimensional being

>Alduin have type 2 abstract and a acusality which null everything monika has

S.T.O.M.P

So, the Bill Cipher's could destroy timeline which 4-D so he was downplayed when it is said his haxes are not 4-D then.

if he was not downplayed, then Monika should fall into the same system.

Exept that is a false equivalency at it's best. Bill's haxes don't destroy timelines, it's a chain event with the chaos he creates. His Law Manipulation is 4D, but he never uses it to hurt anyone.

Monika's mindhax isn't 4D, nor is anything else beyond erasure, but her erasure directly affects 4D constructs.

It was not me, in many threads that stated that he mind hax can affect 4-D multiple, people stated it. It was not me that stated he Plot Man. is 4-D, it is multiple people who stated it.

All that is needed is for knowledgable people on the verse to be asked to comment then.

Her mindhax, done to the plot, plain becomes useless against both her and Sayori once they gain this level of power, so it isn't affecting anyone 4D unless some weird weakness sheningans are going on.

Kaltias, I will be honest. People used No limit fallacy for her haxes to say it can affect 4-D. I can recall in all her vs thread that I participated and they used these arguments. They have been key reason why Monika won her match which make her many matches inaccurate.

I believe that it better to have to say about her Existence Erasure is 4-D to prevent these arguments and likewise most Knowledgeable users can't monitor Monika's vs thread for validity.

We don't really put stuff like that on there. The fact that nothing on her profile says that means that they have to acually prove it, not that we need to disprove her ability to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back