• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin and Paarthunax vs Acnologia and Igneel

I'm just going to say that this is Alduin in his base (denying his role as the world eater).

Speed Equalized

Victory: death of opponent, No BFR

Battlefield: Skyrim, but no other living creatures would be present in this fight.

Each team is willing to cooperate and despise the enemy team.

Which team will win?

What kind of immortality does he have? I know that he will eventually return, but as for regen, I don't remember anything about that.

Alduin has soul hax but Acnologia also has souls hax towards dragons. I see this battle turning into Alduin vs Acnologia. Right now I'm gravitating towards Alduin.

Doesn't matter what kind of immortality since he can't die even by the hand of Dovahkiin (who is stronger and more haxed than both Acn and Igneel) i don't see them killing him in any scenario.

Immortality is different types so it kinda does matter. He can be destroyed in a certain era, and resurrect again in a latter one, or he can be infinitely regenerative and then this thread has no meaning.

I don't know, but the first time he fought with Dovahkiin (who also had a shout specifically to take down Alduin) he didn't kill him, just beat him.And on their final fight you basically have 3 warriors who should be on a decent power level (mid high tier 7) to aid you so even if his body can be destroyed we don't know if the fairy tail dragons have that kind of power.

Saying Alduin can't die because he can't be killed by a weak character like dovahkiin doesn't make any sense. Dovahkiin is decently strong, but hes still only 7-A ....That being said Alduin is 7-A as well as the rest of them, but he has island durability. So it's unsure what igneel and acknologia are at full power and...until then if there is a then team dovakiin should take this for having just a wee bit better feats. (Considering Skyrim Alduin not book Alduin of course)

Back