• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albert Wesker vs SCP-076

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suddenly in the mood to do horror matches (At least series that has horror in them)

High 8-C is being used for SCP-076

Speed is equalized

Who wins?

Albert Wesker:

Scp-076: MrKingOfNegativity

Albert_Wesker_Uroboros.png
Scp_076_able_by_scarletdesires-d5gdzxq.jpg

Pretty sure Able's combat experience and ridiculous stamina put him over Wesker, low-mid regen be damned. He's got more weapons to bring into this, also.

I could see him going for decapitation right off the bat, or cutting him in half with one of his bladed weapons. That should be more than enough to get through Wesker's regen.

Going with 076 due to having far more weapons and combat experience. Plus, Wesker's regen is not really going to help considering how violent 076 is (When he discovered that 682 was regenerating, he kept attacking him so his regen took more time to take effect)

SCP-076 for reason above, Wesker's feat is nothing to compared to the SCP's feat (Can harm SCP-682) while Wesker has problem taking down Chris and Sheva, not too mention his arrogance. SCP-076 take this.

Wesker feat is weaker yet both are the same tier? Wesker lost because he was in lava (and he survived for a while). While being finished off with two rockets. Where he should've one shot and speed blitzes Chris and Sheva in the fight. But I will still count your vote

Wesker feat is only superior to the giant ogerish thing IIIRC while Able feat is well, able to damage SCP 682.

In the end it was his arrogance is leading to his downfall in first place. He can easily kill both Chris and Sheva, but he too arrogant which is why I vote for the SCP.

Even while being very arrogant, ultimately it was the location that killed him. If he fought someone of his equal/stronger do you really think he would be that arrogant. (Still going to count your vote as you agreed with the reasons above)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back