• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albert Wesker vs. Kazuya Mishima

Without his viruses Albert will lose since in H2H combat he has no means to beat Kazuya. But with his viruses even one inhale could be enough to bring Kazuya down and turn him into infected.

But I stick with Kazuya.

Yamatohime said:
Without his viruses Albert will lose since in H2H combat he has no means to beat Kazuya. But with his viruses even one inhale could be enough to bring Kazuya down and turn him into infected.
But I stick with Kazuya.
Isn't Kazuya a demon? Would the viruses even affect him since he's not completely a human?

Since RE do not have demons and Tekken didn't mention demons to be immune to deseases (as far as I remember)...

Yamatohime said:
Since RE do not have demons and Tekken didn't mention demons to be immune to deseases (as far as I remember)...
Since his Regenerationn type is low-mid, he regenerates from "fatal wounds", which a virus like uroboros would do.

I don't think the virus alone is going to be Wesker's victory, i think he'll be the victor, but for different reasons

However, with Wesker's severe weakness to fire, and Kazuya's fire / lightning manipulation, i'm leaning the other way.

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this.

I do believe that Kazuya does have the upper hand in terms of destructive capacity, durability, strength and skill. Especially in his Devil form.

At base, Wesker would be at a massive disadvantage against Kazuya. He only has speed going for him and it ain't fast enough to really do much than to surprise Kazuya for the first few seconds. He is well beaten in skill and gets his ass handed to him.

Now in their augmented forms...it's still the same. Even worse. While Wesker gains more strength, durability he loses his speed, while Kazuya gains additional benfits on all of his physical categories.

Kazuya can fly out to the air and laser spam Wesker to smitherines, BFR Wesker, speed blitz Wesker or punch the ever living crap out of Wesker. Or simply blow of the place their in and go back to do his thing.

Back