• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alastor (Hazbin Hotel) Revisions

Overlord775 said:
@Weekly
Charlie's profile listed her as Low 7-C because of being able to harm Pnetinus.
As WeeklyBattles stated, we literally have no idea about Charlie's AP, just because she's Lucifer's offspring doesn't hurt even Sir Pentious, we have no evidence of that

When it comes to Charlie, we only really know two things right now. She can casually fight a bloodlusted Katie Killjoy, and her fear of Alastor likely means she isn't as strong as him. But I doubt those are really enough to form a profile off of. Katie has nothing to scale from, and scaling her to Lucifer right now isn't reasonable since he hasn't even appeared on the show. We can assume he's one of the top-tiers in the universe, sure, but it's a bit much to do a 4-degree scaling with him (Alastor's attack scaling Sir Pentious' durability scaling Lucifer's implied potential scaling Charlie's implied potential).

Although Charlie briefly fought Katie, nothing is known about her and even talking about Lucifer's stats when he has never appeared in HH yet is just stupid

Well, I will unsubscribe in the meantime. You can send me a message if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

So the main problem right now is the regen stuff and trying to determine what level it should be. Because of the confusion of her words, I transcribed exactly what Vivzie said in the podcast Weekly presented:

"They are also, they also are extra resilient. Like, you know, they get crushed and shot and beat up all the time and that doesn't really kill them...right now, I have it that so the only way you can really die is by an angel, only angels can kill the demons in this universe..."

She then explains how demons make a black market for angel weaponry so they can kill each other properly, then there's a conversation about Cars.

So besides her statement, we know that Sir Pentious was blown up with the blimp and pulled himself back together as the post credits have him crawling out of the crater from the explosion.

Because of this, the Immortalities associated with Alastor make sense, but the regen part is the issue. Since Sir Pentious recovered from being blown to pieces, we have two options:

If we consider him as a normal body, then it would be High-Mid since it's several solid pieces

If we consider him a soul instead of a demonic body, then it would be Low-Godly since his soul put itself back together.

It was directly stated that their soul needs to be erased for them to be killed with both angel and Charlie confirming the same thing in the show

Remind when charlie mentions it? Angels statment about being stuck with him/double dead doesn't hold a lot of weight to me. Angel despite being around for longer then vaggie doesn't know as much about demons as her. He's clearly not an overly reliable source.

The pen or the sword said:
Remind when charlie mentions it? Angels statment about being stuck with him/double dead doesn't hold a lot of weight to me. Angel despite being around for longer then vaggie doesn't know as much about demons as her. He's clearly not an overly reliable source.
uh, no, he didn't know who alastor was. One guy. that was, by his own admission, being "not into politics".

Alastor killed a bunch of famous demon lords and angel knew nothing about him, further angel isn't shown to be overly intelligent/knowledgeable at any point I remember thus I have some doubts on taking his statements at face value. If charlie has a similar supporting statement then Ill have no problem with it.

He didnt kill them, he just overthrew them. Pentious is still alive, Stolas and Vox are shown to sill be alive, all the other demon lords are confirmed to still be alive

How do you overthrow demons without killing them? What would that even mean? They're still alive so what did alastor overthrowing them even do? Fair enough though.

So he'd minorly inconvenience them? That seems...Really dumb, whats the point of being powerful, you can do F all to other demons as they'll just get back up... Unless you get creative I suppose...

Has he ever done that? Sir pentious seemed slightly annoyed more then anything and seeing as the other demonlords are wandering about I doubt they're "broken" though I'd like to be proven wrong, itd be awesome if some of the demon lords got fearful around alastor.

Sir. Pentinus is a complete fool and so weak compered to Alastor that he's a minor nuicance at best, a play thing more likely

Yeah I understand but what can alastor or other powerful demons even do to one another? The fact is all the demons alastor "Overthrew" Are apparantly fine, leaving me questioning what overthrowing demons actually does, if anything.

Those demons lords going on their own besinness isn't really rellevant, even if they are subserviants of Alalastor that wouldn't eally stop them from doing things, except for things that would go against the radio demon's "agenda" whatever it may be

thought, i guess this is all speculation

I mean

Alastor said it himself, he did and does everything he does solely because it entertains him. Its likely that he lets them keep doing what theyre doing, but in the past decided to just kick all of their asses just because he could

I honestly would not find it hard to believe if most, if not all, of the past overlords that Al overthrew have either been erased or have completely faded into obscurity at this point given many sinners that rival him in power have since emerged.

Sorvoe551 said:
So the main problem right now is the regen stuff and trying to determine what level it should be. Because of the confusion of her words, I transcribed exactly what Vivzie said in the podcast Weekly presented:
"They are also, they also are extra resilient. Like, you know, they get crushed and shot and beat up all the time and that doesn't really kill them...right now, I have it that so the only way you can really die is by an angel, only angels can kill the demons in this universe..."

She then explains how demons make a black market for angel weaponry so they can kill each other properly, then there's a conversation about Cars.

So besides her statement, we know that Sir Pentious was blown up with the blimp and pulled himself back together as the post credits have him crawling out of the crater from the explosion.

Because of this, the Immortalities associated with Alastor make sense, but the regen part is the issue. Since Sir Pentious recovered from being blown to pieces, we have two options:

If we consider him as a normal body, then it would be High-Mid since it's several solid pieces

If we consider him a soul instead of a demonic body, then it would be Low-Godly since his soul put itself back together.
It was said by Vaggie that the power of Alastor had never been seen before in the soul of a mortal, I don't see the point of speaking of "soul of mortal" if it were only a body instead of a soul

So from this point of view, the Low-Godly regen via reconstitution of the body (Who is therefore a soul) seems to me legit

Contrariwise, even after having reviewed the post-generic scene of the Pilot with Sir Pentious, it doesn't regen at all, it just comes out crater a little bad

Pieces of him can be seen flying off in the explosion

also, the creator confirmed that he was blown to pieces in that scene

Alastor's Demon Summoned
Are you talking about these pieces ? These are fragments of the tentacles summoned by Alastor, not pieces of Sir Pentious lmao

This thread has been quiet for a while, so I'll try and bring it back.

The main things we're trying to confirm are:

-Alastor's possible 5-B rating, aka confirming if Zoophobia and Hazbin are in the same universe.

-Confirming the level of regen for souls in Hazbin

The second question is ultimately easier to answer, I have a proper analysis of it I'll post later, but the first one is much more difficult. Besides cameos from certain Zoophobia side characters and the knowledge that several Hazbin characters were supposed to be in Zoo (shown in the first post here ), nothing is super solid right now. I'm tempted to make a Twitter account just to ask Vivzie herself about this

I have already tried to ask questions of authors, notably Dan Salvato or Social Point for Dragon City, but none answered

You're therefore not guaranteed to have an answer

For the question of Low-Godly regen, if the bodies of demons are already spiritual envelopes, therefore souls, it's enough that something indicates that they can regenerate for it to be valid

However, the case of Sir Pentious after the explosion of his airship isn't a feat of that, he's not seen recovering or anything

@Enigma Pentious is confirmed by vivzie to be fine and he's confirmed to be a recurring character in the series

@Sorvoe

Ok

I asked because those spirits are described as conceptual in nature, so killing them is quite a feat

BTW, Zoophobia has a very different Lucifer and his son, isn't that quite contradictory to what we see in Hanzbin Hotel ?

Back