• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alastor (Hazbin Hotel) Revisions

I love this series. Here we go.

AP:

Alastor has a Small Town Level calc here that has been accepted by two admins. It should be added to his profile.

Speed:

Sir Pentious was able to react to tommy gunfire from Angel and explosions from Cherri Bomb. That should be Hypersonic, I believe. Angel could also dodge his ray gun, but idk if it's lightspeed or not.

Abilities:

Fire Manipulation (Capable of generating fire in his palms, as well as generating large amounts of it from a fireplace)

Electricity Manipulation (Changed the Hazbin Hotel sign with a bolt of lightning)

Portal Creation (Created a portal to summon multiple tentacles from)

Broadway Force (Self-Explanatory if you've seen the episode. Initiated a musical number)

Cloth Manipulation (Changed the clothing of the entire cast during his song)

i can't believe i had to go to 4chan to find a hi-res version of that

somehow every time i wind up on that site i remember how bottom-of-the-barrel those people are

Not seeing how that equates to planet destruction or alastor himself. that's Zoophobia, right? Care to give context?

Forgive me for reviving a slightly dead discussion but how does that pertain to Alastor or anything planet level? I'm just curious because I really enjoyed the one episode that came out

Because Alastor is powerful enough to match True Demons 1and even Lucifer has a quiet respect for his power

Yes

Also looking back through vivzie's description and the regen feats for demons, they likely have Low-Godly along with their type 8

Are you sure it just an low godly regen and not type 8? Because cannot die unless their soul are destroyed are more toward low godly regen rather than type 8 unless its reliant to something

Low Godly Regan is baseless, their is no solid evidence supporting it at the moment. It is true that nobody can die in hell, however did anyone say you needed a body? Vivzie's only said they were resilient to being crushed since they are just you know immortals. Who are very immune to dying from natural causes such as blood loss or broken bones. Please show me what exactly puts Alastor at 5-B.

Number1Tryhard said:
Low Godly Regan is baseless, their is no solid evidence supporting it at the moment. It is true that nobody can die in hell, however did anyone say you needed a body? Vivzie's only said they were resilient to being crushed since they are just you know immortals. Who are very immune to dying from natural causes such as blood loss or broken bones. Please show me what exactly puts Alastor at 5-B.
ok boomer

Also as confirmed by Vivzie Sir Pentious regenerated from being blown apart at the end of the first episode

It would most likely be both, the specification that they explicitly need their souls to be erased rather than them just being able to regenerate from a soul is what would give type 8 instead of just low-godly

Weekly... That would give every low tier in masada type 8 outside of Gladsheimr. Thats just Low-Godly, not type 8.

SchroKatze said:
Weekly... That would give every low tier in masada type 8 outside of Gladsheimr. Thats just Low-Godly, not type 8.
you say as they're going through heavy revisions and are probably getting type 8 owo

Actually scratch that, there's no difference between need your soul to be erased to regenerating from soul, like it still same

So yeah, pretty much it just an low godly regen not type 8, otherwise all of the characters who regenerate from soul would get type 8 which kind of no making sense

The calculation and the abilities seem fine to apply, but I am reluctant to use guesswork for the speed.

Okay, so I looked back through the Zoophobia archive (here if you want to take a look, it's a pretty good read if you want to know where Vivienne started) to find the context for that panel, and I just have a few questions:

1. Do Zoophobia and Hazbin take place in the same universe, has that been confirmed by Vivienne?

2. By "Great Demons," does that reference any of the Kingpins of Hazbin? We know Lucifer is more powerful, but Alastor can rival some of the big dogs.

Seems we're just confirming whether Alastor is deserving of a 5-B rating because of Zoophobia lore. We need to figure out who these "Great Demons" are and whether Alastor can compare

Also, according to one of the QnAs from Viziepop, the symbols that flash when Alastor is unleashing his power are from voodoo and he was a practitioner of it when he was alive (makes sense, he was from New Orleans), so can we add that to his abilities list?

I'll look back through the QnAs to find the specific point where it's stated he's a voodoo user before adding it

Also gonna bring this over from the other thread, Alastor would have Curse manip as per his status as a Dealmaker demon

So to address the main issue, who are the "Great Demons" of Zoophobia and how does Alastor stack up against them? We know his power is respected by Lucifer, despite not being anywhere close to Lucifer's own

Back