• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aladdin vs Gremmy Thoumeaux

M3X said:
What Gremmy can do about being sent to outer space with a finger?
Survive? And come back?

His Reality Warping literally turns his thoughts into reality.

"Anything I imagine, anything at all, becomes reality."

Gremmy literally can do everything Aladdin can do and more.

Aladdin's space-time/spatial/vector manipulation does not work on Gremmy's imagination cause he can just make your bones cookies which has no vector.

Only chance for Aladdin to win would be sealing Gremmy but Gremmy can literally clone himself, so it is also useless.

Gremmy takes this unfortunately.

Gremmy can not do what Aladdin can, you can not prove it. Say that he can imagine this or that without even being demonstrated or said in the manga is fallacy. Aladdin can use mind control / telepathy to stop Gremmy from doing something offensive

M3X said:
Gremmy can not do what Aladdin can, you can not prove it. Say that he can imagine this or that without even being demonstrated or said in the manga is fallacy. Aladdin can use mind control / telepathy to stop Gremmy from doing something offensive
Aladdin doesn't start with any of this. The kid prefers using fire magic as one of his go to moves. Gremmy 1st moves were either turning someones bones into Cookie or thinking. Your argument relies on Aladdin acting OOC or already having knowledge on Gremmy.

Gremmy imagines him as a cookie or something. Also tossing him into space won't do much since his body is made of imagination and the boy known as gremmy is just a brain in a jar.

Then you should read the manga again. Aladdin before the timeskip used enough fire spells, the version used here and 6-B, which is Post Timeskip. Aladdin did not even use fire magic in this version, he starts by abusing vector spells

M3X said:
Then you should read the manga again. Aladdin before the timeskip used enough fire spells, the version used here and 6-B, which is Post Timeskip. Aladdin did not even use fire magic in this version, he starts by abusing vector spells
It was never said which version this was. So no I don't(Ironically I am planning a rewatch). And him using Strength Magic doesn't change what Gremmy starts with.

Actually it was, both are 6-B here. Aladdin has only a 6-B version and I'm sure he did not refer to the pre timeskip when doing this thread.

I was reading Gremmy's weaknesses present in his profile, can you explain to me how this thing about "Imagine that someone is strong enough to not be overcome" or similar things? Maybe Aladdin can use this against him.

I remembered an occasion that Aladdin even evaporated the water from someone's body to create illusions. I'm not saying he would do the same with Gremmy, I think it easier to use direct telepathy as I already mentioned.

(Go read the manga dude, one of the best shounen that I've ever read)

@M3X

His power can work against him, the weakness is referring to his defeat.

He imagined Kenpachi's power but he imagined that Kenpachi was a monster and that only he can hold that power. So his body imploded and he lost.

I assumed it was Pre Timeskip as Gremmy is also 6-B conditionally(Via 6 other clones)

What Sigurd said. He made Kenpachi a monster in his mind and almost killed himself because he imagined himself losing to Kenpachipotence but caught himself at the last moment.

That said post timeskip Aladdin is far more likely to spam Dhoruf Sabaha than he is to lead with anything else.

(I have, the best thing since Avatar imo)

So if you think Aladdin would start using vector spells, it's good to consider that he could do a gravitational pressure by smashing Gremmy to the ground. Aladdin used his telepathy in Alibaba for a quick conversation. If Aladdin started interacting with Gremmy mentally, how would that affect him? I avoided some information because of spoilers

(The last Airbender? I remember this cartoon, it was so cool)

Aladdin just need to think as well (for telepathy) or create illusions as well. So, who thinks faster, win? The problem is the speed, it is equal

Magi's charcaters are 6-B with strongest spells or Extreme Magic, except for Aladdin, he is the strongest human.

M3X said:
Aladdin just need to think as well (for telepathy) or create illusions as well. So, who thinks faster, win? The problem is the speed, it is equal
Well are any of those lethal? because in character Gremmy just imagines you dead, imagines you don't exist, cookies and what not.

Sinbad can freeze his mind (a ******* mind) and the enemy start to get slower with Valefor and control his mind with Zepar. I dont remember more characters who can deal with this stuff

Well, Aladdin can use Solomons Wisdom to learn those skills, thats how he can manipulate the vectors. We can do this in the middle of the fight without problems

You mean to tell me this guy seriously had one fight in the series, can think his opponent to win yet died his first try?

Schnee One said:
You mean to tell me this guy seriously had one fight in the series, can think his opponent to win yet died his first try?
He promised Kenpachi a fight, so he pretty much got baited. Prior to this he was sealed in some room for an unknown amount of years by Yhwach lol.

Back