• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aladdin Upgrade

There are 8 classes of magic. Strength is one of them. That is totally different from what Solomon use

What do the rest of you think? It doesn't seem to make any sense to myself. It is a too extreme sudden power upgrade, so it seems more like plot convenience than actual logic.

@Pain_to12 Alright let's complete this thread. Aladdin holding back David for a split second wasn't PIS. We have establish that both llah, Sinbad and David are on same level. Solomon was able to push back llah and seal him using strength magic. This was also strength magic Solomon used in controlling llah power, Aladdin can use his father's magic fully, so I see no reason why he won't be able to hold David even for a split second.
Being able to use strength magic ≠ Low 1c hax unless all these characters are low 1c here is a list of those who can use strength magic

Arba
Gyokuen Ren
Jinjin
Junjun
Kouha Ren
Lolo
Muu Alexius
Myron Alexius
Reirei
Scheherazade
Titus Alexius
Zurmudd

All these people I have mentioned used strength magic and against humans btw and those humans even survived, so strength magic is not a low 1c hax.
What do the rest of you think? It doesn't seem to make any sense to myself. It is a too extreme sudden power upgrade, so it seems more like plot convenience than actual logic.
@Elizhaa @UchihaSlayer96

I agree it is suddem, but
1: considering that the final arc as a whole had a massive and sudden upgrade it is not unlikely that the same thing
happened to certain characters(especially since there was a timeskip )
2: solomon and alladim's strenght magic has consistently affected the gods and solomon affecting illa with his magic is a very important plot point who pretty much started the series
3: neither solomon nor alladim have anti-feats none has ever gone all out against a non-god and in magi magicians do not scale physically to their spells nor do all their spells scale to one another due to in-verse mechanics

It would be pis if Aladdin just performed the feat out of no where, but he didn't, his father did same thing using the magic

Wrong Solomon strength Magic, is different from Strength magic as a classification of magic
Yes and that's all about manipulating the laws of physics, I am pretty sure laws of physics does not apply to abythug above 4D.
And yes if you want to go about that it is the application of their strength magic which is manipulating the laws of physics
Inertia
Gravity e.t.c.
Then it can't be low 1C, unless there is some sort of physics to be manipulated in a 6D realm
N.b. I am not saying there is no physics in 5D and above dimensions, read my context

What Magic would it be. Out of all the Aladdin magic can use. Only strength can perform such feat
It can be a basic magic, from what I know he casts a spell everytime he used stength magic prior.
And it's not a matter that only strength can do such a feat, you need to prove that. It is strength magic or he is currently manipulating the laws of physics to hold David down

According to japanese wikia...

Strength magic :
By using the magic theory constructed by Ugo, you can see the "vector world" where the laws of physics flow, and you can freely manipulate the "force (Zolf)" that flows in a certain path.
---
Ūgo-kun ga kōchiku shita mahō riron o riyō suru koto de butsuri hōsoku ga nagareru `bekutoru sekai' o miru koto ga deki, ittei no keiro de nagareru `chikara (zorufu)' o jiyū ni ayatsuru.
It is a terrifying and complicated magic that rewrites the law of power in the world, and once released, it cannot be stopped even by the user
---
Sekai no chikara no hōsoku o kakikaeru osorubeki fukuzatsuna dai mahō de, ichido hanateba, hon'nin ni mo tome rarezu,
Judging that it is time to escape from (Flow of) Fate/Destiny, he robs "God" of all magical power, seals it in a different space, overwrites his will with the robbed Rukh, and distributes it equally to all intelligent life forms.

He activated the ultimate power magic that makes full use of all the concepts of power, sealed the "black god" in a different space/dimension
---
Unmei kara dakkyaku suru toki ga kita to handan shi, `-shin' kara subete no maryoku o ubaitotte i kūkan ni fūin, ubatta rufu ni mizukara no ishi o uwagaki ***** subete no chiteki seimei karada e byōdō ni bunpai suru.

Arayuru chikara no gainen o kushi suru kyūkyoku no chikara mahō o hatsudō shi, `kuro no kami' i kūkan ni fūin,

Note the 'all concepts of power' ('arayuru chikara no gainen'). This is the magic that Solomon did.

'Chikara' means Strength. But at the same time, Strength magic used by Barbatos also refered as 'Chikara'.

But it may be simply that everyone other than Solomon only manipulated one facet of power while Solomon can manipulate all facets of power.

Yes and that's all about manipulating the laws of physics, I am pretty sure laws of physics does not apply to abythug above 4D.
And yes if you want to go about that it is the application of their strength magic which is manipulating the laws of physics
Inertia
Gravity e.t.c.
Then it can't be low 1C, unless there is some sort of physics to be manipulated in a 6D realm
N.b. I am not saying there is no physics in 5D and above dimensions, read my context
Don't really understand a thing here. So you are not against the fact that it can affect low 1-C, but it shouldn't be on the profile due to the fact that there is nothing like 6D physic, just different laws

Don't really understand a thing here. So you are not against the fact that it can affect low 1-C, but it shouldn't be on the profile due to the fact that there is nothing like 6D physic, just different laws
Something like that also the fact that there is no proof he used strength magic which entire concept is manipulating laws of physics and nothing suggest he was manipulating any laws

Something like that also the fact that there is no proof he used strength magic which entire concept is manipulating laws of physics and nothing suggest he was manipulating any laws
This I have to disagree, story said he had surpassed human Solomon

By using the magic theory constructed by Ugo, you can see the "vector world" where the laws of physics flow, and you can freely manipulate the "force (Zolf)" that flows in a certain path

Ugo also believe that the path that ruled the law of physics was also the one that governed other phenomenal in the world

This I have to disagree, story said he had surpassed human Solomon
Human Solomon that used every stolen rukh and everything called strength and everything he has to do a single spell that sealed a weakened illah?
By using the magic theory constructed by Ugo, you can see the "vector world" where the laws of physics flow, and you can freely manipulate the "force (Zolf)" that flows in a certain path

Ugo also believe that the path that ruled the law of physics was also the one that governed other phenomenal in the world
Yes this is still him saying he can manipulate the laws of physics by changing their flows.

What I will like to know is why you think it will be strength magic alladin used

Human Solomon that used every stolen rukh and everything called strength and everything he has to do a single spell that sealed a weakened illah
He activated the ultimate power magic that makes full use of all the concepts of power, sealed the "black god" in a different space/dimension

YeS that Solomon

You didn't answer my main question which is
What I will like to know is why you think it will be strength magic alladin used

And he used spell called "doruf" against David?
Or how is that supposed to answer my question of how did you know what hr used against David is strength magic?
I thought you asked evidence that Aladdin is using his father's magic. Anyways I already explained above

What Magic would it be. Out of all the Aladdin magic can use. Only strength can perform such feat

What did he use to hold him then, Strength magic has performed similar feat in the past, Aladdin can use it perfectly. I don't see how it isn't proof
It is not proof tho, we are not shown he was using it neither did he say the name.of any spell pertaining to strength magic, so saying he did in that moment is head canon
Even if it is my speculation, it wouldn't change the fact that Aladdin can do it
Sure alladin can use strength magic no one is disputing that, what is being asked is
1. Did he use it against David
2. Why should he scale to the full yield of all of Solomon's strength, magic and rukh of the world used to perform a single sealing spell against weakened illah?

It is not proof tho, we are not shown he was using it neither did he say the name.of any spell pertaining to strength magic, so saying he did in that moment is head canon
This is like disregarding a feat because name of technique wasn't shown. It is like disregarding Solomon feat of pushing back llah because he didn't scream out strength magic

Did he use it against David
I see no reason why he didn't use it.
Why should he scale to the full yield of all of Solomon's strength
I don't see anything saying Solomon strength. This is what scan say
There are more than enough scans screaming Aladdin can use Solomon magic
rukh of the world
Scan for Solomon using rukh of the world, cause I don't remember.

This is like disregarding a feat because name of technique wasn't shown. It is like disregarding Solomon feat of pushing back llah because he didn't scream out strength magic
Lol the magic Solomon used wasn't shown on screen man and everytime alladin used strength magic he said the name.of the spell.
You still need to.prove what alladin used was strength magic

There are more than enough scans screaming Aladdin can use Solomon magic
Stop strwmanning, no one said alladin cannot use Solomon magic the question is was it strength magic he used against David?

Lol the magic Solomon used wasn't shown on screen man
Solomon magic is strength magic. Ugo still confirms what Solomon used for llah is strength magic, so I don't really understand this one.
everytime alladin used strength magic he said the name.of the spell
Wrong.
You still need to.prove what alladin used was strength magic
I believe I have provided sufficient evidence but only you don't want to accept
Stop strwmanning, no one said alladin cannot use Solomon magic
Why should he scale to the full yield of all of Solomon's strength, magic and rukh of the world used to perform a single sealing spell against weakened illah

That was the question you asked and I just answered.
was it strength magic he used against David?
Yes, except we want to ignore logic. Anyways even if you say it isn't strength Magic and it is a different magic. It would just mean that they are other Alma torran magic that where effective on llah

When you have proof that what alladin used was strength magic then this can be passed I guess aside that this is going nowhere. And the feat still stands as a PIS, outlier if it will make it sound better

When you have proof that what alladin used was strength magic then this can be passed I guess aside that this is going nowhere. And the feat still stands as a PIS, outlier if it will make it sound better
Call it PIS if you want. It wouldn't change the fact that Aladdin is capable of using strength magic on par with Solomon. It wouldn't also change the fact that Solomon performed similar feat

If I remember correctly, you said you had a scan that Aladdin was using a weaker version of Solomon magic. You you can get that it would be helpful for your agurment

Anyways, most people who are knowledgeable on the series agree. Don't care if we want keep treating Aladdin holding back David as PIS(which doesn't really make sense considering he can do it) it wouldn't do a thing to Aladdin low 1-C hax, except we want to take statement and events with the Solomon magic as PIS.

You need to prove he was using Solomon's magic when he held David back, something you can't even prove so what the point of this thread?

You need to prove he was using Solomon's magic when he held David back, something you can't even prove so what the point of this thread?
I really don't see how it really concerns this thread. Thread has proven sufficiently that he is able to wield a magic that can affect and hold back low 1-C which should be more that enough for the upgrade. If you wish to take him holding back low 1-C (because the name of magic he was using wasn't mentioned) as PIS, it is your choice. Doesn't really affect anything

Last edited:
I really don't see how it really concerns this thread. Thread has proven sufficiently that he is able to wield a magic that can affect and hold back low 1-C which should be more that enough for the upgrade. If you wish to take him holding back low 1-C (because the name of magic he was using wasn't mentioned) as PIS, it is your choice. Doesn't really affect anything
Sigh
The thing is alladin did not use strength magic he was not shown to say a spell or shown to manipulate any laws of physics, so what you are suggesting is alladin gets low 1c via an unknown magic that he did that is passed as PIS and outlier?
Sigh

The thing is alladin did not use strength magic he was not shown to say a spell or shown to manipulate any laws of physics, so what you are suggesting is alladin gets low 1c via an unknown magic that he did that is passed as PIS and outlier?
Are you referring to this?

Sigh
Sigh
Aladdin getting low 1-C was never based on him holding back David, it was based on him having complete control of Strength magic. Holding back was just a supporting point but wasn't really the main thing

Aladdin get low 1-C was never based on him holding back David, it was based on him having complete control of Strength magic. Holding back was just a supporting point but wasn't really the main thing
The one time Solomon sealed a weakened illah in the previous world he died from using up everything he has, so does alladin gets the same treatment??
Cause that's the only low 1C feat Solomon has, sealed a weaken illah with an unknown spell. And we don't scale people off a single feat that cost your life e.t.c. or we do but add a note, and this is even weakened illah btw
And that's what alladin can get any other thing is a no no, all his vector magic are not low 1c, and the magic he used against David is not strength magic so it cannot be a supporting point.

The one time Solomon sealed a weakened illah
There is no weakened llah, llah is the source of rukh.
in the previous world he died from using up everything he has, so does alladin gets the same treatment??
Really don't see this as agurment. Solomon was on his death bed when the magicians attacked. He was in his final moment, to be exact, he was few moments baway from death when magicans attacked, strength left with him was what he used to fight

Cause that's the only low 1C feat Solomon has, sealed a weaken illah with an unknown spell
Ugo clearly stated strength Magic. Let's stop this weakened llah stuff. He wasn't in any weakened state

And we don't scale people off a single feat that cost your life
Believe I have already answered this above
And that's what alladin can get any other thing is a no no, all his vector magic are not low 1c, and the magic he used against David is not strength magic so it cannot be a supporting point.
He clearly used vector to block David attacks before in the SP.

Last edited:
Back