• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aladdin Upgrade

Lormac_CC

He/Him
So I decided to make this CRT for Aladdin. This is my first CRT on Magi mid tier.

So it begins with llah sharing a part of his absolute power to humans. We know that some of what he shared could affect him, with Ugo saying Solomon Magic, which is strength magic is effective even against a god(llah)

In chapter 312, we see Aladdin using this magic, he had also mastered the magic of both the new and old world. There is also this feat where he held back David a moment before getting help from Ugo, this has been taken as an outlier on the wiki, this is wrong because Solomon strength Magic performed a similar feat in Alma torran and actually succeeded in pushing llah back.

Anyways, you get the gist. Aladdin with Solomon Magic should have a low 1-C Potency. His sealing, vector, law and physic. I don't know how this should be rated on his profile

Low 1-C with Strength magic

Yeah I always found it odd how he didn't have a tier 1 stuff despite showing clear feats of it in the final arc. So I agree.

Read the note on Aladdin's profile
1: That note was made many years ago and is about time to be re-discussed to see if it still holds up

2: that note is mainly refering to alladim vs david, while the main point of this thread is human salomon( weaker than alladim BTW ) being able to push llah and affect him with his strenght magic , which does note scale to his regular stats

So I decided to make this CRT for Aladdin. This is my first CRT on Magi mid tier.

So it begins with llah sharing a part of his absolute power to humans. We know that some of what he shared could affect him, with Ugo saying Solomon Magic, which is strength magic is effective even against a god(llah)

In chapter 312, we see Aladdin using this magic, he had also mastered the magic of both the new and old world. There is also this feat where he held back David a moment before getting help from Ugo, this has been taken as an outlier on the wiki, this is wrong because Solomon strength Magic performed a similar feat in Alma torran and actually succeeded in pushing llah back.

Anyways, you get the gist. Aladdin with Solomon Magic should have a low 1-C Potency. His sealing, vector, law and physic. I don't know how this should be rated on his profile

Low 1-C with Strength magic
Agree

The way I read that, he was empowered by his ascended father Solomon for that specific attack, given that the latter was actually visually shown doing so. It would make no sense for Aladdin to suddenly have boosted himself infinite numbers of times on his own with no further explanation.

The way I read that, he was empowered by his ascended father Solomon for that specific attack, given that the latter was actually visually shown doing so. It would make no sense for Aladdin to suddenly have boosted himself infinite numbers of times on his own with no further explanation.
What attack are you refering to exactly?

I don't understand the attack you are referring to. Aladdin is getting upgrade based on the fact that he is able to use the magic that was granted to Solomon by llah. The magic is able to affect llah

Aha. I thought that you were talking about the final attack that defeated god-level David. I remember that his parents showed up to empower him for that.

Please elaborate regarding why we should increase his base tier without any external power-up.

Aha. I thought that you were talking about the final attack that defeated god-level David. I remember that his parents showed up to empower him for that.
Not at all, He was empowered by Ugo and Solomon for that attack. He was been pushed back before Ugo and Solomon came to his rescue

Please elaborate regarding why we should increase his base tier without any external power-up.
Which is why I said I have no idea how it should be rated, it is obvious he can hold his ground against low 1-C with strength magic. Hence I said low 1-C with strength magic

Well, it seems far too extreme in relation to his other feats. Isn't it best for us to consider this as plot-induced stupidity instead?

Well, it seems far too extreme in relation to his other feats. Isn't it best for us to consider this as plot-induced stupidity instead?
Don't think so aladdim scales above human salomon who is consistently shown and stated to be able to push back and affect llah

Yes, but David is at least one degree of infinity above Il Ilah, and wasn't Il Ilah extremely weakened from humans draining almost all of his magic at the time Solomon fought him?

Il Ilah extremely weakened from humans draining almost all of his magic at the time Solomon fought him?
Well that llah was casually able to create a lower order world, so I don't think him been drained of rukh really affect Ugo's statement on Solomon Magic been effective against even against a god

Last edited:
Okay. However, both cases still seems too much like illogical storytelling in order to make the plot be able to move forward.

Okay. However, both cases still seems too much like illogical storytelling in order to make the plot be able to move forward.
Well it would have been illogical if that magic originally belonged to Solomon but it doesn't, it belongs to llah, llah shared part of his powers to humans and some of them could affect him.

That still seems more like an inconsistency in the plot. Regular magi never remotely demonstrated magic of a universal scale or above.

To be honest, the power levels were rather all over the place in this manga. It was not very logical in that regard.

That still seems more like an inconsistency in the plot. Regular magi never remotely demonstrated magic of a universal scale or above
Solomon was able to defeat llah, Ugo saying that the magic Solomon got from llah was effective even against llah. There aren't really inconsistent

To be honest, the power levels were rather all over the place in this manga. It was not very logical in that regard.
The moment llah shared his magic with humans, the power level went all over the place with humans been able to reach his Dimension, steal rukh from him, and defeat him. It is not as if the story doesn't give us reason why they are able to affect him

I agree with this but right now llah is 6D on the wiki. Plan on making a CRT on it soon
You know...Daivd is 6-D because he is one degree of infinity above 5-D Il Ilah,it doesn't have anything to do with 6-D Il Ilah at all

Edit:You said you agree with Ant but what he said is exactly the current state of David and Il Ilah's profiles,which makes me even believe more that you still don't understand the reason for 6-D Il Ilah as always

Last edited:
Edit:You said you agree with Ant but what he said is exactly the current state of David and Il Ilah's profiles,which makes me even believe more that you still don't understand the reason for 6-D Il Ilah as always
Well I asked you to explain to me why llah was 6D in a past thread but you refused, anyways I would chat you up so that you can explain. This thread isn't for llah but Aladdin

Well I asked you to explain to me why llah was 6D in a past thread but you refused, anyways I would chat you up so that you can explain. This thread isn't for llah but Aladdin
I already explained many times for everyone actually in the previous thread,it's very simple,Il Ilah who was in fish tank is 5-D because he can create lower-order world,and he is in that state because of Ugo's SP,which means without the influence of SP he will be higher,that's all

I already explained many times for everyone actually in the previous thread,it's very simple,Il Ilah who was in fish tank is 5-D because he can create lower-order world,and he is in that state because of Ugo's SP,which means without the influence of SP he will be higher,that's all
Alright, that seems reasonable enough. I guess we can close that chapter

Ugh No
But I will address this

What you are implying here is that we give low 1C to every human that can use magic?
Not at all, Only two magic were shown to be effective against him, the magic that lap Dimensions and Solomon strength magic

Not at all, Only two magic were shown to be effective against him, the magic that lap Dimensions and Solomon strength magic
You should probably update the OP
And I still don't see how alladin deserves a key for this, the workings of it is stealing Rukh from Illah and using it against him and holding back a very weakened Illah for a moment can be passed as PIS

Back