• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aladdin Upgrade

You should probably update the OP
And I still don't see how alladin deserves a key for this, the workings of it is stealing Rukh from Illah and using it against him and holding back a very weakened Illah for a moment can be passed as PIS
I am not referring to the one that steal, I am referring to the one that pushed and sealed llah away. It would have been PIS but Ugo still repeated same stuff, Solomon magic is effective even against a god. Weaker llah created a lower order world. He might not need a completely new key but his hax under strength magic would be low 1-C along with his durability with vector manipulation

I am not referring to the one that steal, I am referring to the one that pushed and sealed llah away. It would have been PIS but Ugo still repeated same stuff, Solomon magic is effective even against a god. Weaker llah created a lower order world. He might not need a completely new key but his hax under strength magic would be low 1-C along with his durability with vector manipulation
Hard disagree on the durability just plain wrong
The one that pushed away Illah was Solomon and alladin can only use a very very small fraction of the power, I still don't see why he would get a low 1C hax when he only show cased to be able to hold illah for a very brief moment in a situation that can easily be plot induced

I still don't see why he would get a low 1C hax when he only show cased to be able to hold illah for a very brief moment in a situation that can easily be plot induced
Where did you get the time frame of Solomon pushing llah and sealing him? There is no time frame so I don't really understand. How is Solomon magic pushing away llah PIS, when Ugo statement backs up the fact that it wasn't a fluke

The one that pushed away Illah was Solomon and alladin can only use a very very small fraction of the power
Scan for Aladdin can use a fraction of the power, because everyone clearly said you can use your father's Magic

Aladdin already had low 1-C hax on profile and that's the reason for his low 1-C range so if you disagree then you need to nuke it (which pretty sure you can't)

Also since when Aladdin can only use a small fraction,especially it clearly says that Aladdin is mastered his farther's magic? You literally say without using any scan beside the fact that a portion of low 1-C hax is still low 1-C because tier 1 is uncountably infinite

Aladdin already had low 1-C hax on profile and that's the reason for his low 1-C range so if you disagree then you need to nuke it (which pretty sure you can't)

Also since when Aladdin can only use a small fraction,especially it clearly says that Aladdin is mastered his farther's magic? You literally say without using any scan beside the fact that a portion of low 1-C hax is still low 1-C because tier 1 is uncountably infinite
Don't know what you are blabbing about I was in agreement for the low 1C range that's solid via Solomon's wisdom
saying he can harm low 1C characters is a different matter tho
And yes alladin said his is small in comparison to solomon's magic.
There is no time frame so I don't really understand. How is Solomon magic pushing away llah PIS, when Ugo statement backs up the fact that it wasn't a fluke
It was an error on my part I meant alladin holding David for a brief moment is a clear PIS

NEP2 Sinbad is not in that scene, I think Sinbad got NEP 2 scaling to David because they are both Singularity
All magi possibly NEP2 are restricted to Illah realm and not applicable in battle.
It is because they could exist without rukh in illah realm.not cause of any singularity

Bruhh, it's true that all of Alma Torran's chars (including Alibaba, who had been to BFR there) got NEP2 but they were restricted to Realm Il ilah (let's call it Afterlife) because basically all the creatures there are just "Emotionless consciousness that is separated from Soul, Physical Body, Rukh"

However, that doesn't change the fact that Gods Physiology got NEP2 scaling from Il ilah who can still exist without Concept Rukh (who shapes all reality) and David who can still maintain full Consciusness there and can go to Living World and then join Sinbad (via Dark Rukh as intermediate)

So the NEP2 is not starting from the beginning, after the AE1 has been deleted it becomes NEP2, even though it can only be Incon points because the NEP2 also can't access Magoi (so it's powerless)

Sinbad got 2 Scaling
Scaling from Singularity
because Sinbad has become a God in EoS, automatically he also has the feat of God Physiology

Bruhh, it's true that all of Alma Torran's chars (including Alibaba, who had been to BFR there) got NEP2 but they were restricted to Realm Il ilah (let's call it Afterlife) because basically all the creatures there are just "Emotionless consciousness that is separated from Soul, Physical Body, Rukh"

However, that doesn't change the fact that Gods Physiology got NEP2 scaling from Il ilah who can still exist without Concept Rukh (who shapes all reality) and David who can still maintain full Consciusness there and can go to Living World and then join Sinbad (via Dark Rukh as intermediate)

So the NEP2 is not starting from the beginning, after the AE1 has been deleted it becomes NEP2, even though it can only be Incon points because the NEP2 also can't access Magoi (so it's powerless)

Sinbad got 2 Scaling
Being god doesn't grant NEP type 2 by default...only original gods have it and you know the fact that 7 Dijins kept his rukh for him to come back to reality is already contradicted to it lol

Singularity and NEP type 2 are not related to each other wtf,being singularity means Sinbad is protected by god,has acausal type 4 and can see fate,that's all,anyone who read Magi will understand this fact tbh

Sinbad got 2 Scaling
The NEP2 is for Illah realm, that's that unless the battle location is pillar realm there is not nep2

Anyway, there are too many posts above for me to read them all. Can somebody write a summary of the relevant parts please?

This can be closed. I just read the Viz translation and It felt as if I was reading a different manga. The verse needs to be revised because things have been misinterpreted. It would lead to some minor downgrade, but Aladdin will still get his upgrade

This can be closed. I just read the Viz translation and It felt as if I was reading a different manga. The verse needs to be revised because things have been misinterpreted. It would lead to some minor downgrade, but Aladdin will still get his upgrade
Add resistance to fate manip for main cast when you make that thread

Okay. Please inform me shortly after you create that thread.

Would look for it if I have time, I would like you to explain why alladin affecting David briefly is not Pis?
@Pain_to12 Alright let's complete this thread. Aladdin holding back David for a split second wasn't PIS. We have establish that both llah, Sinbad and David are on same level. Solomon was able to push back llah and seal him using strength magic. This was also strength magic Solomon used in controlling llah power, Aladdin can use his father's magic fully, so I see no reason why he won't be able to hold David even for a split second.

@Pain_to12 Alright let's complete this thread. Aladdin holding back David for a split second wasn't PIS. We have establish that both llah, Sinbad and David are on same level. Solomon was able to push back llah and seal him using strength magic. This was also strength magic Solomon used in controlling llah power, Aladdin can use his father's magic fully, so I see no reason why he won't be able to hold David even for a split second.
Being able to use strength magic ≠ Low 1c hax unless all these characters are low 1c here is a list of those who can use strength magic

Arba
Gyokuen Ren
Jinjin
Junjun
Kouha Ren
Lolo
Muu Alexius
Myron Alexius
Reirei
Scheherazade
Titus Alexius
Zurmudd

All these people I have mentioned used strength magic and against humans btw and those humans even survived, so strength magic is not a low 1c hax.

Being able to use strength magic ≠ Low 1c hax unless all these characters are low 1c here is a list of those who can use strength magic

Arba
Gyokuen Ren
Jinjin
Junjun
Kouha Ren
Lolo
Muu Alexius
Myron Alexius
Reirei
Scheherazade
Titus Alexius
Zurmudd

All these people I have mentioned used strength magic and against humans btw and those humans even survived, so strength magic is not a low 1c hax.
Wrong Solomon strength Magic, is different from Strength magic as a classification of magic

Back