• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aladdin Upgrade

He clearly used vector to block David attacks before in the
Since this is the only thing that matter please provide proof of this

Ugo clearly stated strength Magic. Let's stop this weakened llah stuff. He wasn't in any weakened state
I know this, I am saying the spell is unknown but we know it was a powerful one not you run off the mill one and it cost Solomon's life

I know this, I am saying the spell is unknown but we know it was a powerful one not you run off the mill one and it cost Solomon's life
Already explained the situation. Solomon was moment from dieing, infact scan said he used his remaining strength to fight llah

Unless you want to give possibly low 1c to alladin for everyone of his magic prowess then this is the most important thing
Who is giving Aladdin low 1-C for magic prowess when OP clearly says with strength magic

Last edited:
I do think the tier could be like an outlier or Plot-Induced Stupidity.
Also, in the last case where Aladdin defeated David, David should have been 1-B from switching up the hierarchy of gods many times over.

Last edited:
Also, in the last case where Aladdin defeated David, David should have been 1-B from switching up the hierarchy of gods many times over.
Alright first off, I the main point for the upgrade wasn't Aladdin holding back David, with was because he could use this magic
Strength magic :
By using the magic theory constructed by Ugo, you can see the "vector world" where the laws of physics flow, and you can freely manipulate the "force (Zolf)" that flows in a certain path.
---
Ūgo-kun ga kōchiku shita mahō riron o riyō suru koto de butsuri hōsoku ga nagareru `bekutoru sekai' o miru koto ga deki, ittei no keiro de nagareru `chikara (zorufu)' o jiyū ni ayatsuru.
It is a terrifying and complicated magic that rewrites the law of power in the world, and once released, it cannot be stopped even by the user
---
Sekai no chikara no hōsoku o kakikaeru osorubeki fukuzatsuna dai mahō de, ichido hanateba, hon'nin ni mo tome rarezu,
Judging that it is time to escape from (Flow of) Fate/Destiny, he robs "God" of all magical power, seals it in a different space, overwrites his will with the robbed Rukh, and distributes it equally to all intelligent life forms.

He activated the ultimate power magic that makes full use of all the concepts of power, sealed the "black god" in a different space/dimension
---
Unmei kara dakkyaku suru toki ga kita to handan shi, `-shin' kara subete no maryoku o ubaitotte i kūkan ni fūin, ubatta rufu ni mizukara no ishi o uwagaki ***** subete no chiteki seimei karada e byōdō ni bunpai suru.

Arayuru chikara no gainen o kushi suru kyūkyoku no chikara mahō o hatsudō shi, `kuro no kami' i kūkan ni fūin,

Note the 'all concepts of power' ('arayuru chikara no gainen'). This is the magic that Solomon did.

Just to Add to what you said above about David. I personally don't think he was 1-B when Aladdin held him back. The Sacred palace had already crashed during that point, so there was nothing connecting him to any sort of higher layer. His proxy was also gone

I agree with this. We should probably close this thread.

The relentless attempts to increase the statistics of the Magi verse as much as possible are also getting very tiresome.

Back