• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuto Sai should be revised

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Akuto Sai

The thing that bugs me is the fact that the profile only seems to include the very peak of the character, because I take that the guy didnt start as a 1-A magician or something?

I may read the novels but for the moment I cant do much, sorry.

He has two 1A key one for Eos but still bound by the story the other one is when he become the Anti-Universe and transend over the story.

The novel was completely translated already in baka-tsuki, but because it was licensed it was remove. Well if you guys want to fix his profile ask DonTalk and Ant first, but just on the volume 1-12.

No, even before volume 13 they already have complex character like the computer god. If you don't scale Akuto to it or any similar being then it should probably fine though.

Are you talking about the god on volume 3? The god Suhara that was destroyed by him and Peterhausen?

Is he really 1-A? I do know that his mana covered the entire world, but that's it. I think Im gonna read the novel again to refresh my memory of it.

John985 said:
Is he really 1-A? I do know that his mana covered the entire world, but that's it.
This is what make Daimaou complicated.

"Indefinite (starting from town + and up to the planet in theory, magic overcomes the qualitative boundary between the fictional world and the source world, and some techniques are able to use the power of the soul, which exceeds the levels of dimensional hierarchies, which allows you to influence legislation world)"

This come from the site kinda similar to vsbattle but in russian. DarkLK is one of the participant so this is reliable.

Edit: this is Akuto Sai stats not Suhara.

DarkLK and DontTalkDT are the IUnD experts.

Eganergo said:
Edit: this is Akuto Sai stats not Suhara.
I know it's not about Suhara, it's just that he fought him early on. And I didn't think he would be 1-A. But considering he's one of the gods, yeah he might be. Well I too agree that he should be fixed, like fighting the team of Yamato Bouichiro.

You can politely ask DontTalkDT if he would be willing to improve on it.

Back