• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma Homura And Ultimate Madoka VS Metatron and Sandalphon (Shin Megami Tensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
err no lol, she let Homura tag her because Homura is her friend lol she was trying to save Homura. To be honest what Homura did wasn't that bad. She made gave everyone a second chance to live normally lol.

She wasn't trying to avoid her or anything. I don't really get what you mean by a contradiction to the facts lol.

Madoka was only nigh in the isolation field lol

Aurasuke said:
err no lol, she let Homura tag her because Homura is her friend lol she was trying to save Homura. To be honest what Homura did wasn't that bad. She made gave everyone a second chance to live normally lol.
She wasn't trying to avoid her or anything. I don't really get what you mean by a contradiction to the facts lol.

Madoka was only nigh in the isolation field lol
One. Shouldn´t this fight happen OUTSIDE of the isolation field?

And two...http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8149466

Because this one is a meme that has been fought over and over on /a/ for years.

Sorry I meant to say madoka was only not omnipresent inside the isolation field lol.

Lol, if you consider everything that happened she did give all the main characters a second chance. The world looked like it was about to end at the end of the movie lol.

Well I'm just trying to convince Misaka lol. But yes most people voted for Madoka and by most I mean like 8-1 or something like that lol. Or it could be 8-0 forgot exact number lol

Aiz... look like there are alot of things happened when i gone out =3=

omniprescense and nigh omniprescense in the same tier/dimension is greater than immeasureable in that said tier/dimension

What the... dude... it's sound like you didnt even read my comment about Kagutsuchi >__> Kagutsuchi is also nigh-omnipresent like Homura as well, if one of YHVH's weakest avatar is Nigh-omnipresent then why his superior avatar cant ? even YHVH himself is Nigh Omnipresent, going by Lucifer's word

Using YHVH as an example, existences like my own...in a way I always exist, and YHVH also EXIST EVERYWHERE. The end result for this time around...well, let's just say I remain inside you. It feels kind of good here. I think I'll stay here, just for a little bit. Oh, don't worry, I won't be here forever. It'll be just an instant, a mere blink of an eye.

Gosh... gotta change that "Immesurable" speed stat after i done with Norctune

What? You do realize your arguement relies under the assumation that the entity they overpowered was of equal level to the PMMM characters right?

Because what you has shown only place Homura on the same level as Kagutsuchi, has she ever fought and defeat any other High 2-A character ? if she did then i will admit this is a lose for the metal wing brother =.=

Anyway, i'm really going again PMMM side has"Speed advantage". For me, both side are equal in the term of speed.

Meguca team has high multiversal compared to just multiversal+ for SMT

No, arcoding to Ant. Regular 2-A/Multiverse level+ would be 10^500000000 universe but no fictional universe has ever implied such an insane number so everything we have are the High 2-A character. For the Amala Multiverse, it's infinite in size and maintain by the Kagutsuchi, since Metatron is one of the most powerful avatar of YHVH, that would make him High 2-A as well

though I don't know much about SMT, anyone got a link to their respect threads?

There is one but the it's seemed dead for now o3o

@MagiSinbad

...So lets say that they're the same in speed, what keeps the PMMM (mainly Homura) from using their hax to kill them? ESPICALLY Power Drain, which also absorbs their abilities (as shown by rebellion)

Sigh, instead of going with claims of omnipresece, can we just go witht he profiles instead? If you want to make an appeal to the profile you should do it in content revision. Until then we will go with what is written on the profiles.

Madoka is High 2-A and has rewritten infinite reverses.

Anyway main point we go by the profiles.

Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Ranks above Kagutsuchi and is one of YHVH's more powerful avatars bar Lord Demiurge)

vs

High Multiverse level+ (destroyed the concept of witches in every universe before ascending to a higher level of existence to become a conceptual entity, her multiverse was later confirmed to have infinite universes in Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Basically speed and AP advantage here.

MagiSinbad said:
Meguca team has high multiversal compared to just multiversal+ for SMT
No, arcoding to Ant. Regular 2-A/Multiverse level+ would be 10^500000000 universe but no fictional universe has ever implied such an insane number so everything we have are the High 2-A character. For the Amala Multiverse, it's infinite in size and maintain by the Kagutsuchi, since Metatron is one of the most powerful avatar of YHVH, that would make him High 2-A as well
Has he destroyed/rewrote an inifnite number of universes? Being the strongest means you could destroy 10^1000000000000000000000000 universes but that's far from infinite lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back