• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma Homura And Ultimate Madoka VS Metatron and Sandalphon (Shin Megami Tensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't seem to understand what it means by nigh though in her series. She was nigh in two places, one is in the Incubators seal (which was broken, and a huge plot convience, not ot mention she may have ended up falling for that "trap" on purpose, even though she broke it later with Homura).

The second is after Homura "took a tiny sliver of Madoka's power (Madoka probably allowed this btw, either that or Homura just became High 2-A because she wants to" pretty much rewrote all of reality and remade everything.

Madoka had her memories taken by Homura (at least partially, she did seem to remember at the end, she didn't lose her powers a Godess either, she just simply forgot she was one). Madoka had basically forgotten her status of a God and returned to living a normal life at the end of the movie thanks to Homura (who is the same tier as Madoka).

What that means is firstly, it doesn't matter of she's nigh in her series because there is literally no place that she can't be anymore (that includes the past present and future).

Nigh-omnipresent sn't the same as Semi-omnipresent which means she can only be only be present within a certain place or location.

In other words she's pretty much Omniscient.

I'm sorry, but it's too late to join the thread ?

I was gonna ignore the thread because i havent play Norctune and Strange Journey yet but now with "some" of the informations that my senpais gave me, i think i could join the fun :3

Godly Magical Girl vs Holy Giant Gundam, damn, this is tough :3

So the first thing i gonna say is : being a high 2-A, wraping time, rewrites the multiverse is not really impressive in Shin Megami Tensei verse, because the multiversal Disco Ball is already on this level and his power is shit compare to Metatron and Lucifer. Why ? Both Metatron and Kagutsuchi are both the avatar of God but Metatron was alway being treated as the superior avatar compare to Kagutsuchi

Nigh Omniprescent > immeasureable btw

That's depend on how are you define her Nigh-Omnipresent. Is she Nigh-omnipresent in a universe or a infinite multiverse ? because i think she would need to be at least omnipresent in a infinite multiverse to match her speed with Metatron. Because as you can see in the Disco Ball's profile. He's also Nigh-omnipresent as well (Yeah, i think somebody should fix that "omnipresent" stat in the future) . How much is his omnipresent's range ? Well, in the true demon end of Norctune. It was shown that his prescence contain entire the Amala Multiverse (which is infinite in size btw) , when Hitoshura killed Kagutsuchi, entire Amala colapsed and there was nothing left, only an endless abyss where concept of time is dead .So yeah, you can say that the Disco Ball is omnipresent within an infinite multiverse and Metatron is superior to him.

Wait ! i forgot to ask

Is this the Metatron after the fusion with Demiurge ?

because in the end of Strange Journey. They introduced another cosmic entities called Demiurge . Demiurge was the strongest fragment of YHVH, he was so strong that he can swatted Metatron away like a fly, after Tadano defeated Demiurge, he shattered and Metatron take back Demiurge's power. In his own word, "I have regained the power of a creator" The statement was probally referenced to YHVH

So yeah, tell Madoka to fight post-fusion Metatron is like tell her to fight YHVH himself

Wait... Sandalphon is here too ?? O__O

i'm sorry but isnt he is equal to his brother (Metatron) in power ? dont know much about Sandalphon to say though

I would go with SMT.

Homura is canonically Dumb Academic-wise and understimates his opponents and the actual Madokami has no fighting experience at all.

Erased the concept of witches in all universes^ No battle experience lol. Is considered nigh-omniscient.

Basically the idea is that they are both the same tier in terms of power both High 2-A, however Madoka and Homura are Nigh-omnipresent all universes. The only place they weren't omnipresent was within the third movie rebellion in the incubator isolation field which they broke out of with ease.

And all universes refers to all space and time in said universes. And for battle experience Madoka is constantly fighting her future self across all of space and time.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
I would go with SMT.

Homura is canonically Dumb Academic-wise and understimates his opponents and the actual Madokami has no fighting experience at all.
"Homura is canonically Dumb Academic-wise"

I'm... not sure what that has to do with battle?

"Madokami has no fighting experience at all"

You do know that she oversees all magical girls right? And she has the knowledge of Homura's past timelines. Just sayia

MagiSinbad said:
Wait ! i forgot to ask

because in the end of Strange Journey. They introduced another cosmic entities called Demiurge . Demiurge was the strongest fragment of YHVH, he was so strong that he can swatted Metatron away like a fly, after Tadano defeated Demiurge, he shattered and Metatron take back Demiurge's power. In his own word, "I have regained the power of a creator" The statement was probally referenced to YHVH

So yeah, tell Madoka to fight post-fusion Metatron is like tell her to fight YHVH himself
Well, I'm using his current page btw, also to answer your other question Madoka and Homura are nigh omniprescent in an infinite multiverse, the only excepetion that made them nigh omniprescent would be the isolation zone (incubator's seal)

SomebodyData said:
MagiSinbad said:
Wait ! i forgot to ask

Well, I'm using his current page btw, also to answer your other question Madoka and Homura are nigh omniprescent in an infinite multiverse, the only excepetion that made them nigh omniprescent would be the isolation zone (incubator's seal)
Well, that good :3 the look like the Magical Girls team can stood a chance now

But remember, being 2-A only make you equal to the Disco Ball ,nothing more. In SMT, there are some being with the power level higher than "Infinity" ( and No, i dont talking about the higher dimension =.= ). Do you have any proof that Madoka and Homura is on the same level with Metatron ? Wait... Sandalphon is also here too o3o. So that's double the trouble

Wait ! is this thread win by KO or Permanently Dead ?

Because it's nearly impossible to permanently kill any supernatural being in the SMT, because their existence are tied with the humanity. If humanity still has faiths in them, they will keep comming back over and over again.

Like Nyarlathotep

If huminaty still wishes for peace, YHVH will retur

If humanity still wish for freedom, Lucifer will return (Cant find a scan for him .__. )

If humanity still wish for death, Nyx will return (dont know much about Nyx to say though)

Same goes with The White

Unless you kill every single human in SMT multiverse, Metatron will never permanently die. He will keep coming back over and over again

Life wiping is a thing, but would Homura and Madoka kill every single human in entire Multiverse ? o3o

More than ever, the fight take place in the indestructable hell. Not their own multiverse. So yeah

MagiSinbad said:
Well, that good :3 the look like the Magical Girls team can stood a chance now

But remember, being 2-A only make you equal to the Disco Ball ,nothing more. In SMT, there are some being with the power level higher than "Infinity" ( and No, i dont talking about the higher dimension =.= ). Do you have any proof that Madoka and Homura is on the same level with Metatron ? Wait... Sandalphon is also here too o3o. So that's double the trouble

Wait ! is this thread win by KO or Permanently Dead ?

Because it's nearly impossible to permanently kill any supernatural being in the SMT, because their existence are tied with the humanity. If humanity still has faiths in them, they will keep comming back over and over again.

Like Nyarlathotep

If huminaty still wishes for peace, YHVH will retur

If humanity still wish for freedom, Lucifer will return (Cant find a scan for him .__. )

If humanity still wish for death, Nyx will return (dont know much about Nyx to say though)

Same goes with The White

Unless you kill every single human in SMT multiverse, Metatron will never permanently die. He will keep coming back over and over again
You act like they were getting rekt here (They weren't) :3

What? Proof that they're on the same level? Look at their tiers... If your suggesting that they're lower than the SMT characters of tier High 2-A... then where's your proof?

Homura is to be quite frankly, an insane entity that would be willing to, espically if Madoka is at risk.

Not to mention the PMMM crew is technically faster....

Sorry, my bad.

Nah, because High 2-A is already the Disco Ball's level, and then you have Metatron is the superior avatar compare to Kagutsuchi, Demiurge beat up Metatron...etc but we still rating them at high 2-A

Aiz...that's sound so awesome :O gotta watch this anime later :3

ummm... why they are faster if all of them is basically equal to each other o-o

omniprescense and nigh omniprescense in the same tier/dimension is greater than immeasureable in that said tier/dimension

To further explain what MagiSinbad's getting at, think of the gap between universe+ and multi universal characters, that's essentially what the gap between PMMM and SMT characters is, they're on the same dimension/tier, but the SMT characters can easily stomp other characters of that tier

Blahblah9755 said:
To further explain what MagiSinbad's getting at, think of the gap between universe+ and multi universal characters, that's essentially what the gap between PMMM and SMT characters is, they're on the same dimension/tier, but the SMT characters can easily stomp other characters of that tier
What? You do realize your arguement relies under the assumation that the entity they overpowered was of equal level to the PMMM characters right? Also, people seem to forget that homura has the power to drain them of their power and has a speed advantage...

Blahblah9755 said:
I'm just clarifying things here, I still support PMMM do to much higher speed and hax
Ah I see, I'll remove you from the SMT side then

What i meant, is that Final Timeline Madoka didn´t train or stuff before becoming Madokami.

But, Yeah, Is not like the SMT guys would be able to reach her in her Enclosed Realm.

But, if Homerun-chan could, maybe they could as well?

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
What i meant, is that Final Timeline Madoka didn´t train or stuff before becoming Madokami.

But, Yeah, Is not like the SMT guys would be able to reach her in her Enclosed Realm.

But, if Homerun-chan could, maybe they could as well?
Yes, but she still knows about her past lifes (including her training) and the lifes of pretty much all the magical girls before Homura went cray-cray (includes aLOT of training)

I'll presume they can (to be atleast fair) How would they deal with the speed advantage AND Power Drain?

Homura can also manipulate memories. Not sure how that would help when omniscient is basically beyond infinite speed but just throwing that out there lol

I vote team Meguca i mean PMMM, since the Meguca team has high multiversal compared to just multiversal+ for SMT, though I don't know much about SMT, anyone got a link to their respect threads?

Ob-Objection!

This fight cannot be in the frist place!

Sh-She...Erm...Madoka got broken by Normal Homura!

Why wouldnpt the SMT guys could too?!

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Ob-Objection!

This fight cannot be in the frist place!

Sh-She...Erm...Madoka got broken by Normal Homura!

Why wouldnpt the SMT guys could too?!
You do know why shes nigh omniprescent?.... Because of the isolation zone... Where Homura got her....

Because Normal Homura was a plot device written by the people at the end of the movie. Normal Homura went from Normal to super special hax level infinite Homura and Madoka who considers Homura her friend basically allowed her to touch her and take "a tiny sliver of her power" though she also said "the part which used to be Madoka". Meaning we can either interpret that as Homura just gets hax for no reason (writer of rebellion literally said directors wanted the story not to end thus they pit Homura against Madoka, or Madoka allowed Homura to take some of her power).

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.8)]Writer Gen Urobuchi stated in the planning stages of Rebellion his idea was to end the film with Homura being taken away with Madoka to the Heavens. "I thought the story would end this time for real!" he laughs. However, the producer and director insisted the story should continue, leaving Urobuchi with little choice. "I really feel that Madoka doesn't just belong to me anymore" Urobuchi says. It was the director who suggested the upcoming twist.

The big twist of Rebellion is Homura's decision to fight against Madoka's wishes. Homura is sick of hardship, heartbreak and wants her sacrifices for Madoka to be recognized. Grasping Madoka's arms, Homura responds with a smile and an evil cackle. Much like the psychedelic sequence at the end of Puella Magi Madoka Magica episode twelve, Homura steals part of Madoka's power and uses it to re-write a universe she likes better. Homura rebels against her gorgeous Madoka and create a world held up by an obsessive love with possessive intentions. She decides she'd rather live in a world where Madoka is human and shares a life with her at the risk of peace of Magical Girls, than die alone. This concept it is opposite to Madoka's ideals. "I guess you would call me someone like that a demon" Homura grimaces.
[/COLOR]

http://the-artifice.com/madoka-magica-movie-3-rebellion-2013-ending/

Here when I saw the ending lol. It was a great movie, I personally didn't mind the ending, it means we'll have sequel. Others may have though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back