• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma Homura And Ultimate Madoka VS Metatron and Sandalphon (Shin Megami Tensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should link the profiles lol, also immeasurable vs nigh-omniscient.

The rest are about the same so yeah, probably Madoka and Homura if we're going by standard rules.

Well their stats are mostly the same, but Homura and Madoka seems to have better abilities and such. So I guess they win?

Sandal becomes fodder due to inferior speed IMO. Then it is two against one all with identical stats. So I think Team Madoka wins.

Though PPM do have the far superior hax, SMT are far superior in speed (immeasurable vs nigh omnipresent).

I'd have to with SMT due to speed advantage.

Um isn't nigh omnipresent superior though? technically they are omniscient just anywhere except for one particularly madoka movie 3 rebellion plot convienienced incubator seal or something.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Though PPM do have the far superior hax, SMT are far superior in speed (immeasurable vs nigh omnipresent).
Nigh Omniprescent > immeasureable btw

SomebodyData said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
Agreed. I think two nigh omnipresents with better hax will beat one. Especially with everything else equal as well.

SomebodyData said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
No. A being greater than all dimensions is faster than a being almost everywhere in all dimensions iirc.

TheMightyRegulator said:
SomebodyData said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
No. A being greater than all dimensions is faster than a being almost everywhere in all dimensions iirc.
They are high 2-A lol not 1-B

In this wiki though nigh-omnipresent is faster than immeasurable though if they are of the same tier which they are.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Hm. I'll have to look into that. Doesn't seem quite right to me.
Until then, I'll consider this to be a victory for the PMMM side

iirc, yes, smt characters are 5-d from what i can remember. then again i may be misremembering due to the revision.

TheMightyRegulator said:
No but they (or at least one of them) is beyond space time while Madoka isn't truly omnipresent.
And? being beyond space and time is immeasureable not high enough to nigh-omniprescense

The Everlasting said:
iirc, yes, smt characters are 5-d from what i can remember. then again i may be misremembering due to the revision.
So thats a possibility? I'm a go by Mighty's presentation of them (no offence but theres a risk with misremembering)

TheMightyRegulator said:
Madoka got upgraded to SMT tier due to Homura Tamura so she's on the same dimensional plane, @The Everlasting.
So... PMMM's win?

SomebodyData said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
No but they (or at least one of them) is beyond space time while Madoka isn't truly omnipresent.
And? being beyond space and time is immeasureable not high enough to nigh-omniprescense
Immeasurable is just one tier below irrelevant. It's definitely higher than nigh omnipresent...and I feel like we're going around in circles. Why don't we just wait for more replies?

TheMightyRegulator said:
Immeasurable is just one tier below irrelevant. It's definitely higher than nigh omnipresent...and I feel like we're going around in circles. Why don't we just wait for more replies?
What? If omniprescent is higher than immeasureable then its safe to presume that nigh-omnipresent is to a smaller degree.

We already reached the needed replies, it seems kinda pointless to continue....

TheMightyRegulator said:
If she's nigh in her series she's nigh here.
Ah these guys have an isolation zone? Do tell

Still lets just say nigh omniprescent, to not complicate things

However, after referring to the mod I did notice him saying on the same layer of existence immeasurable is just normal speed so I suppose the PMM are faster afterall.

TheMightyRegulator said:
However, after referring to the mod I did notice him saying on the same layer of existence immeasurable is just normal speed so I suppose the PMM are faster afterall.
So they win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back