• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
This is Epic Battle Fantasy Akron vs Fate/Grand Order Tiamat. Battle of the insanely haxed Large Planet monsters with insane summoning powers. Tiamat instantly made me think of Akron so I wanted to make this thread.

Pages: Akro vs Tiamat

-Battle takes place on Earth.

-Speed Equalized.

-Victory by BFR, Sealing, Death, etc.

I think I'll have to go with Akron here. Akron has BFR, while Tiamat does not. This enables Akron to simply warp Tiamat away forever. Akron has greater statistical strength (likely more durable, more potent in attacks and faster).

Furthermore, while Akron's upper limit on speed isn't ironclad, it's safe to say it's probably Massively Supersonic or greater, and Tiamat's nullification of attacks is somewhat vague. Looking at Tiamat's weaknesses and Akron's Death Manipulation, I believe Akron to be powerful enough to FORCE the possibility of death onto Tiamat. Finally, Akron's BFR can apparently negate Tiamat's immortality, if I am reading this right.

Akron is also smarter, granting it an even larger advantage.

Tiamat's nullification of all attacks "in proper history" isn't enough for me to make a judgement, but if it's based on planar time (as in, the time in that given plane of reality), Akron's pocket dimension and temporal manipulation might stop that. Someone who knows more about Grand Order can fill me in on that.

Akron wins with some difficulty.

Akron: 1

Tiamat: 0

I was almost expecting Tiamat to stomp with its hax, to be honest. Though, I should probably mention that Akron's BFR hasn't been depicted as that powerful. He BFR'd Matt, Natalie and Lance on the other side of the world, give or take.

Darkanine said:
Akron: 1
Tiamat: 0

I was almost expecting Tiamat to stomp with its hax, to be honest. Though, I should probably mention that Akron's BFR hasn't been depicted as that powerful. He BFR'd Matt, Natalie and Lance on the other side of the world, give or take.
Yes, it BFR'd beings of roughly it's power halfway across the planet. Let's call that a quarter the Earth's circumference for simplicity. That's 6225 miles or 10018.17 kilometers. Assuming "Earth" ends at the Karman line, or 100 kilometers, that's one hundred times further than needed for nullification.

Assuming "Earth" ends at the SOI (sphere of influence, or the point where it's gravity is more influential than any other body) of the moon, or 66100 kilometers, Akron would have to repeat this process six and a half times.

Assuming "Earth" ends at the edge of it's SOI, or 924000 kilometers, Akron would have to repeat this process ninety two times.

Assuming "Earth" ends at Akron's pocket dimension, where it'd inevitably retreat to, BFR is null.

Thus, it depends on what the boundary of "Earth" is. Bear in mind this is lowballing Akron's BFR. Tiamat has no method of movement in space, giving Akron as much time as it needs to regain its power and repeat the process.

Now, the reason Akron didn't simply repeat this feat at the end of EBF3 is due to Matt, Natalie and Lance gaining power and awareness of Akron's teleportation. I doubt it'd be able to repeat that on them. Tiamat, on the other hand, has only base intellect, probably not enough to process what Akron did in time.

I believe Akron to be at the least, resistant to mental manipulation, what with it's age, soul manipulation, and the fact that Tiamat's mind manipulation is on a small part of the world.

Furthermore, reading a bit closer into Tiamat's powers, her nullification is "special attack or legend" or attack created in proper human history. Akron holds neither of these titles. Akron is older than mankind, thus none of it's attacks were made in history.

Akron is also old enough and smart enough to know Tiamat's inability to do anything on land. Thus, it's just holding off her minions, gathering it's power, and warping Tiamat into space or Akron's dimension.

Back