• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akron vs Link (hopefully fair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment when you are told that High 4-C Akron already beat Link. So I dont understand why it was removed from the profiles.

here

Because High 4-C Akron has the serious AP advantage over Link, so Link's AP upgrade actually mattered.

Also, Link now resists Absorption w/o the need to turn himself into a powerless creature, which was Akron's main means of winning.

Didn't look blue on my screen rip

Gargoyle One said:
Isn't this a stomp?
Nah. 29x AP gap isn't too major (unlike Cloud's 3000x gap) and Link has chances to win, so it would be fair.

Hmm.

You know what, I'm going to be an absolute d*ck and change my vote to Link. Link's newfound resistance to absorption takes the main reason Akron won away. Akron gets Triforce'd. Every time Link has the full Triforce, he uses its power. Be it Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Skyward Sword, or A link Between Worlds, he uses it right off the bat.

(Yes, I'm being a total tool and am only doing this to troll but I might as well play Demise's Advocate ovo)

I'll go with Akron here FRA. Until the whole debate of the Triforce being this super duper omnihax is settled in the other thread, I am having doubts on it being available for Link as freely as any other of his tools. Mostly, IIRC, any time he has access to it it is at the end of the game and it gets one use at the ending and we don't get to see if he keeps it with him or if he does obtain permanent grand powers or something,

Flugs Hoffman Vermintigues said:
Akron can apparently create black holes, has instant death hax, existence erasure, and other abilities Link can't counter so I'm giving it to him.
Link is resitant to death manip, ee and black wouldnt really help also link has type 7 immortality (undead) so he cant really die also he has auto resurection plus some of link's rongs allowd him to resite all type of power absorbtion and power null so my vote goes for link

Also akron dose not have sealing resistant and also from his page it says "His weaknesses can change on the fly, but can be weak to Fire, Ice, Earth, Wind, Light, Explosion, Lightning, Dark and Poison-based attacks." wich link can use all of these elements in ridiculous proportions also he will always knows wich weakness akron has because fi will always keep him updated with info on the enemy plus link stamina or magic supply wont be a problem since some of is items can give him a ridiculous amount that could last up to 3 days or plus since he has a bunch of items that can keep him going for a ridiculous amount of time so yeah my vote goes for link

1) Everyone vaguely relevant in EBF can kill type 7 immortals.

2) Akron chooses the weaknesses. They switch based on what he wants

3) Akron can neg resurrection

4) I'm still waiting for the evidence of the absorption resistance being planetary in scale because if it isn't, it's useless

Akron may chooses the weaknesses he wants np matter what he change it too he will always have one weakness character's can exploit.

How good is his resurrect neg

And the range his solar system via triforce or/with master sword since full triforce gannon was able to affect a parallel univers equal to hyrule by absorbing its energy and also making a wish so it was turned into the dark world (lorule,Sacred realm) master sword can negate all type of magic up to that range and he can also redirect anykind of magical attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back