• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akreious I challenge you!: Izreldan vs Xeno Goku

Okay so

Xeno Goku can Hakai GG

But can Izzy 1-A sword gg

Okay so Izzy has nothing to counter Precognition and instant "I have a feeling you have this ability" sense, so he's going to rarely if ever get a hit on Goku.

High-Godly, assuming Izzy has it here, is going to be annoying but Goku would likely already know about it due to his 6th Sense, so hello Divine Mafuuba in that case.

Or Hakai GG. I'm not sure how it'd function with Omnius as if it's Izre that's connected with Omnius, the Hakai would sever that connection. hakai probably wouldn't work because Tier 0 shinenigans.

Also question, what's stopping Goku from just ripping the Firstlight Sword out of Izre's hands? Sure Goku can't use it but that doesn't mean "Can't lift it" like Mjolnir. Goku definitely isn't short on strength, especially if he goes Super Saiyan 4 (a 2000000000x Multiplier).

So assuming Izre doesn't have Tier 0 "Muhahaha" abilities, Goku would in all likelihood take the sword from Izre and perform Sealing BFR.

Akreious said:
Also question, what's stopping Goku from just ripping the Firstlight Sword out of Izre's hands?
Unknown Lifting Strength vs Immeasurable

DMUA said:
Akreious said:
Also question, what's stopping Goku from just ripping the Firstlight Sword out of Izre's hands?
Unknown Lifting Strength vs Immeasurable
Goku's base AP is miles ahead of Izre's base AP (Base is stronger than before which is already Countless/Uncountable along with Kaioken multipliers and the SSJ4 Multiplier of 2000000000x) vs Izre's "Countless".

Unless you're telling me Goku is a literal dimension under his punching strength...

AP doesn't determine lifting Strength, in fact Dragon Ball is the perfect example.

COUGH COUGH 40 TON WEIGHTS COUGH COUGH VEGETA CAN'T EVEN LIFT A METAL ROBOT

Legit SAO Tabletop characters could probably beat Goku in arm wrestling with how forked it is

If Goku has finite lifting Strength, no amount of BS multipliers save him from being completely undermined by literally dimension ripping strength.

He's in the same level of punching, but sure not the same level of lifting.

Blame Weekly for starting the trend, this already happens all the time Mainsite.

@Akreious Apologies for the late response, I was very busy the last few days, but I can now give some input on this fight.

>Okay so Izzy has nothing to counter Precognition and instant "I have a feeling you have this ability" sense, so he's going to rarely if ever get a hit on Goku.

True, but Izzy has Ultra Instinct I mean Instinctive Reaction, so Goku would have trouble landing a hit on him as well.

>High-Godly, assuming Izzy has it here, is going to be annoying but Goku would likely already know about it due to his 6th Sense, so hello Divine Mafuuba in that case.

Yes, Izzy has High-Godly since literally having all of Creation collapse onto him couldn't kill him and he came back just seconds later, something that even shocked Endbringer Arbitus, also it's unlikely that sealing Izzy in another dimension would stop him since he regularly warps between dimensions on a daily basis, he doesn't quite have Quantum Movement like Slendy does, but he can warp between dimensions as casually as taking a walk and he can even warp to places that don't have dimensions like The Abyss where Nihilon resides.

>Or Hakai GG. I'm not sure how it'd function with Omnius as if it's Izre that's connected with Omnius, the Hakai would sever that connection. hakai probably wouldn't work because Tier 0 shenanigans.

Hakai could work, it's powerful enough to kill High-Godlys, but the problem is that Goku's takes 5 seconds to charge and can be interrupted, plus Izzy can control time so he could make those 5 seconds last and buy himself time.

>Also question, what's stopping Goku from just ripping the Firstlight Sword out of Izre's hands? Sure Goku can't use it but that doesn't mean "Can't lift it" like Mjolnir. Goku definitely isn't short on strength, especially if he goes Super Saiyan 4 (a 2000000000x Multiplier).

Izzy's superior physical strength and Type 2 Telekinesis. And well, if Goku used the sword, it would lose most of its power, so Goku would essentially just be slashing Izzy with an extra-sharp sword, which Izzy could just regen from as the sword has no special qualities such as regen null etc. And Goku's AP advantage actually works into Izzy's favor, since boy blue absorbs energy from enemies stronger than himself to amp himself up to their level.

So in short, Goku has the advantage in sheer power and could potentially kill Izzy with Hakai if used successfully, but Izzy has versatility and could fight smart by absorbing energy from Goku's attacks and build up enough power to use Revenge Counter I mean land a finishing blow.

Back