• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah as the stats for each profile are now Akoya takes this.

9-A and Supersonic vs Likely 8-C and Hypersonic.

It changed a while ago. I was the one who actually made the CRT for Akoya to be 8-C lol.

Although tbf on the speed, I'm pretty sure Kengan is gonna be downgraded to subsonic.

We don't quite know where they'll end up, iirc someone had a calc that's important for the speed. What do yall think about Hanjime vs Doyle? Figured it would be pretty fitting.

Personally I think it would be good. Kengan has a couple characters who are at 9-A+ who I believe shouldn't scale that high and Hanafusa is one of them. I believe he'll likely end up being 9-B after the revisions are done.

But either way, the two are still very tactical fighters. Doyle is baseline 9-A so going off of the current stats he's weaker physically, but he has metal lining in his body which makes him a lot more durable once you get to his muscles. He may even be able to survive what would normally be a deadly blow from Hanafusa's bone blades by blocking like he did against Yanagi's katana. Doyle can also cause massive damage with his own blades which are a lot more versatile.

Stamina wise Hanafusa literally has to be killed to lose so he has the edge, but that's not to discredit Doyle since he has ridiculous stamina as well. As I said above he can not only tank hits but also keep going if he is wounded.

I think the deciding factor comes down to who can land a killing blow first. Personally I'd say Doyle can land said blow first via more experience and overall better kit. But I'm sure there are good arguments for Hanafusa.

Yanagi would be interesting as well. He's still weaker than Hajime but he has never had issues fighting stronger opponents. His sickle and rope gives him a massive range advantage and he would be smart enough to avoid getting close unless absolutely necessary. Even then his skill with a katana along with the poison hand should help him win. I'd say Yanagi takes it a lot more easily than Doyle.

Hajime v Doyle or Yanagi would be cool, gunna vote Akoya FRA if Spec doesn't have his optional equips. If he does, I gotta think about it a bit more

Back