• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well well well, i wanted to find a good opponent for Aki Jakago but it seem that it's pretty hard but i have found this guy as opponent against her, Hoping that this isn't a Stomp

• Speed Equalized
  • Both 8-B
  • Both start at 100 meters of each other
Aki Jakago
Kazehaya kamito2
"I'll become strong! No, we will become strong!! Even more than when I was called Ren Ashbell."

It seems Aero Biker isn't an instantaneous power, and Aki can't rust Est as she's a spirit, not just a weapon. So, Aki would have to avoid Kamito. Since speed is equalised, it could be possible

If he wasn't 8-B, Kamito could probably get away with it thanks to "The Act of Mental Oblivion", but I doubt his poor mental state would allow him to use that skill. So basically, Aki has to avoi Kamito until he drops dead... tbh, it seems very hard to do based on her skill set. She doesn't seem to be anything close to a fighter, while Kamito is naturally gifted at it, and since he's in Berserk Mode, not only is he even better and stronger now, but his passive fear/madness inducement would be enough to have her mentally weakened, leaving her vulnerable to Kamito chopping her off.

I'm seeing this as inconclusive with both dying

How is Kamito going to get closer to her if he will be choking to death? Also, Jakago can destroy organic matter quite instantly by rusting the enemy's body to dust.

I mean, the effect of the power is instantaneous. When Aero Bike hits Kamito he will rust quite instantly. And with that distance, it will surely hit him before he can reach Jakago

That's most definitely near-instantaneous, and Kamito most definitely can't do anything in response. Most definitely a stomp. Damn, Aki's powers are strong.

This fight's previous version with Mogura was fairer.

Back