• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akaza (Kimetsu no Yaiba) VS Tokita Ohma (Kengan Ashura)

Speed is equalized

Akaza
gurses-rejeb-akaza-finished1.jpg

Tokita Ohma
62911548b796e060d777c934e5a0eef7.jpg

Perhaps

No Ohma is resistant as fudge to Analytical Prediction and has experience in dealing with people with Precognition. His Precognition is also a lot better than Akaza's.
This didn’t happen in the Kengan ashura Manga! Did he get these feats in Kengan Omega?

This didn’t happen in the Kengan ashura Manga! Did he get these feats in Kengan Omega?
Actually happened in the earlier chapters of Ashura.

He has about 3 layers of Resistance.

Omega Ohma's resistance against AP >>> Demonsbane resistance >>> His Ashura resistance that he got from training with Niko.

Yeah well I see Akaza winning. Considering ohma cant get through his regen besides Attack reflect and akaza can always counter it with his own attack again but Akaza will land a hit while Ohma wont land a fatal one

Yeah well I see Akaza winning. Considering ohma cant get through his regen besides Attack reflect and akaza can always counter it with his own attack again but Akaza will land a hit while Ohma wont land a fatal one
Unlikely, but, yes, Ohma cannot actually significantly harm Akaza or kill him. This is pretty much a stomp.

Perhaps

No Ohma is resistant as fudge to Analytical Prediction and has experience in dealing with people with Precognition. His Precognition is also a lot better than Akaza's.
Aha, what? I don't think you know how Compass needle works.
Akaza's precognition is basically his fists being attracted to the opponent like magnets, Stronger the battle spirit, stronger the dodging and attacking.
Akaza wins due to regeneration. Even in the manga, He resists being decapitated by Nichirin blades, And Akaza also has infinite stamina.
He tires him out and uses end style, an omnidirectional attack that is said to be "inescapable."
My vote is to akaza.

Aha, what? I don't think you know how Compass needle works.
Akaza's precognition is basically his fists being attracted to the opponent like magnets, Stronger the battle spirit, stronger the dodging and attacking.
Which is fodder to the type of Precognition that Ohma is resistant to. Ohma can counter Compas Needle in the same way that the Demon Slayers did, Ohma hides his "inception of intent." which doesn't give out anything to base a prediction on post Asura.
Akaza wins due to regeneration. Even in the manga, He resists being decapitated by Nichirin blades, And Akaza also has infinite stamina.
Ohma can do exactly what Rengoku did, and unlike Rengoku Ohma has class M LS so Akaza wouldn't be able to escape. Akaza cuts off his arms? Ohma amps his speed and goes after him again.
He tires him out and uses end style, an omnidirectional attack that is said to be "inescapable."
"Inescapable." is a blatant NLF, Ohma is much more skilled than anything Akaza has ever faced.
My vote is to akaza.
If Ohma can't counter his regeneration then it's a stomp.

Which is fodder to the type of Precognition that Ohma is resistant to. Ohma can counter Compas Needle in the same way that the Demon Slayers did, Ohma hides his "inception of intent." which doesn't give out anything to base a prediction on post Asura.
How would Ohma know what to hide? We aren't giving him info on how Akaza senses his opponents. Even if he did, Even a baby has a battle spirit. You can't just simply get rid of it without the usage of Selfless State, or anything similar to that. Plus, I don't see a Precognition resistance on Ohma's profile.
Ohma can do exactly what Rengoku did, and unlike Rengoku Ohma has class M LS so Akaza wouldn't be able to escape. Akaza cuts off his arms? Ohma amps his speed and goes after him again.
That doesn't matter. His Stamina cannot hold up to Akaza's. Infinite >>>>>>>>>>>>> Extremely high. And even if Ohma "amped" his speed, Compass needle would match it without effort. We see this happen in the Giyuu VS Akaza fight.

"Inescapable." is a blatant NLF, Ohma is much more skilled than anything Akaza has ever faced.
This is debatable. We don't know who Akaza faced in 100-200 years.

If Ohma can't counter his regeneration then it's a stomp.
He can't. Not even a NICHIRIN blade, something that is supposed to do the job, couldn't stop his regeneration. Even his own attacks didn't.

Back