• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is either one of my worst or better ideas. Let's find out.

BoS AGK Akame, the Thing has assimilated two fodder people and has knowledge on Akame's OHKill. Speed Equalized. Fight happens in an open town square in Akame's verse. No outside interference.

Akame

The Thing

Get some sleep man.

But yeah, Akame is too good a CQC and her AP rather big compared to its. Best chance it has is small things, but Akame's senses are stupidly good. Or projectiles, but I am not even sure it'll have the time while being wailed on.

The Things Dura is 8C?

Okay so apparently it has potentially 8C Dura.

...By regenerating after an explosion?

Yes. Every single cell must be destroyed otherwise it will regenerate eventually and if Akame gets even one cell on her body she's lost.

That's not durability, that's regen.

If your body gets destroyed you do not scale.

This is the equivalent of making The Beast (InFAMOUS) 4B in Dura because he can take a hit from Goku.

At best its 9B

Anyone gonna make a CRT? Or me?

What if it sprays juices at her? With Speed Equal that would be hard to dodge.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
No, it has really good regen and survived the explosion. That's what I was trying to say.
?

My post goes against that regenerating from the explosion isn't durability because it got destroyed

You can absolutely survive but still only have a few cells left, and need to regenerate

As a fan of the movie I also doubt it was an 8C explosion as it got blown up by Dynamite.

It definatly was way more then just a few cells after the explosion and the explosion did destroy most of the remaining base. For some reason I thought thermite was also used but maybe I'm missremembering. I think I'm gonna go rewatch the movie in a bit.

assuming Thing was baseline and she was at the borderline for the next tier it would be

5.5x 8x 50x 1394.67x

There would only be a 3,068,274 times AP difference. Still a hundred times(and then some) short.

?

Is that relevant?

The AP difference, If Im correct, is over 3 million times.

Saying Thing will never get vaporized after say, a dozen strikes, seems rather much

Why would it assimilate a sword?

This match is horrendous either way, either Akame stomps through AP alone or Thing wins by virtue of regen she can't bypass

Not the sword. There's no way she can avoid getting something on herself in that close range.

Yeah, you're probably right. Another Thing match down the tube.

Yeah, she wouldn't be able to hit cells since that's what would be left after being hit with a 3 Million times Ap advantage

so stomp

Back