• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys its 7-5 with akame in the lead

Akame: Knight, gargoyle, overlord, cal, JSW, shrek, and newdingo

Steve: ALRF, loyal, saik, kabi and neolancer

Okay, I think I should give my reasoning.

Since speed is equalized, Akame's speed advantage is gone, so her only advantage is OHK weaponry. But Steve has Totem of Undying, which allows him to reincarnate himself. Steve also has potions, and even though poison might not work on Akame, he still got Potion of Decay which causes it's target to "slowly wither and decompose away", and I don't think it can be considered poison. Steve got enchanted diamond armor, so Akame's hits will reflect back onto her with Thorns. Idk If I should mention Weakness and Strength potions.

I would for Steve, cause I like saying Steve... It's just Steve. What's up Steve? How are you doing Steve? Steve...

Anyway, Akame's sword skill advantage would allow her to get an easy cut on him in close combat and since she should be able to dodge most of his range attacks i vote for her.

With speed equal, Steve should have this. Akame is much more skilled, and she can probably dodge the arrows, but potions are decently AoE, also a full body armor is going to be a pain for Akame to deal with

Steve doesn't have full body armor He's arm's, neck and face is exposed and Akame has a tendency to aim for the throat which isn't protected.

Protecting the throat while fighting is basically common sense tho.

And the armor may not protect all the body, but it still protects most of it, which is bad for Akame.

The thing about Steve protecting from that happening is that he's vastly outclassed in terms of skill which would make it harder for him to block said attack. Also it's simple logic Akame sees the opening / exposed areas on Steve and attacks there. I don't see why Akame would purposely attack him in the head or chest whenever she'd clearly see the obvious area to strike. Isn't it simple logic for Akame to try and cut Steve on the area's that aren't protected first thing? I mean this is a highly skilled assassin we're talking about.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
The thing about Steve protecting from that happening is that he's vastly outclassed in terms of skill which would make it harder for him to block said attack. Also it's simple logic Akame sees the opening / exposed areas on Steve and attacks there. I don't see why Akame would purposely attack him in the head or chest whenever she'd clearly see the obvious area to strike. Isn't it simple logic for Akame to try and cut Steve on the area's that aren't protected first thing? I mean this is a highly skilled assassin we're talking about.
Both combatants have similar stats, and speed is equalized so I'm sure Steve will be able to protect his vulnerable parts from Akame. Akame's superior skill isn't going to do much in that case

Logic just as simple says that you should parry the blows directed to vital spots though

I mean does Steve really have the skills necessary to parry Akame's attacks? I don't think so. Steve isn't exactly graceful or skilled when it comes to swordsman ship.

i mean with speed equal steve has a better chance and i think range will help while he isn't the best in swords like akame he would try to not get hit and get out range imo if it was unequal akame would blitz but that's not the case here

RebubleUselet said:
Okay, I think I should give my reasoning.

Since speed is equalized, Akame's speed advantage is gone, so her only advantage is OHK weaponry. But Steve has Totem of Undying, which allows him to reincarnate himself. Steve also has potions, and even though poison might not work on Akame, he still got Potion of Decay which causes it's target to "slowly wither and decompose away", and I don't think it can be considered poison. Steve got enchanted diamond armor, so Akame's hits will reflect back onto her with Thorns. Idk If I should mention Weakness and Strength potions.
Okay, how many times can he resurect himself?

Because Steve is Mach 100~ and Akame is Mach 300~ so it's obvious that Akame blitzes

IIRC, he can resurrect himself only once

even 2 times faster or even less say mach 100 vs mach 110 that 10 machs faster and you will still get blitz because 10 mach is a lot of speed

TISSG7Redgrave said:
even 2 times faster or even less say mach 100 vs mach 110 that 10 machs faster and you will still get blitz because 10 mach is a lot of speed
There's this thing called "Relative speed"

Idk If we should
I'm have mixed feelings over restarting this whole debate. Because speed is equalized now, it should change everyone's mind in favors to Steve over Akame due to range and potion advantage that Steve has. But I'm getting a feeling that everyone is going to complain to me that restarting the whole debate is a terrible idea.

It's up to you if you want to or not.

Nico-v11 said:
Why is everyone talking about speed? Isn't it equalized?
Nope, only half-Way down

Pretty much everyone missed speed not being Equalized. So Akame pretty much blitzes making any arguements moot.

I myself believe that if the votes forget to take things from the OP into account, then the votes should be removed.

In turn, Akame wins 8-1....

I myself either think conclude it here for Akame's win, or never restart it. Either Akame uses her speed to take the win, or Steve via everything

I agree with Gargoyle. Also @Kabi " Because speed is equalized now, it should change everyone's mind in favors to Steve over Akame due to range and potion advantage."

The same could be said for Steve since the OP never specified what type of armor, weapons, enchants and potions he has. Y'all were voting based off of pure speculation.

No actually it doesn't, you guy's automatically assumed which enchants he'd have which was pure speculation seeing as how enchants are range from ANYTHING. It's a lot like me saying "Steve via creative mode."

I would say that characters like Steve should have access to everything they are capable of creating (like weapons per say). If not then Steve would only have his fists. Enchanted armor and weapons are things that Steve has access to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back