• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
Show me evidence if him one ******** steve
He Doesent need to one shot Steve. My point being the fact Steve can fight someone who can tear through material with ease is exactly what your argument is.

Also "********?" Your spelling errors seem less like autocorrect and more like someone making fun of how bad autocorrect is.

So it's irrelevant, because it can't kill Steve in a single slice.

Never blamed outcorrect, that was a genuine error.

Gargoyle One said:
So it's irrelevant, because it can't kill Steve in a single slice.

Never blamed outcorrect, that was a genuine error.
I didn't say anything about it hurting Steve. I said the ended dragon can tear through any MATERIAL (except two) in the game and Steve can take those hits

Late game Steve has a bow with infinity and fire aspect. He has a literally infinite amount of flaming arrows to snipe at alarm with. In close combat and enchanted sword should give him the advantage, especially if it has knockback and fire aspect at he same time.

I know she is.

A 7C can tank hits from a Low7B. To quote Azathoth on Kharn vs Terrarian, Akame having at least town level durability doesn't mean she dies anything above that, of course Wave's armor still took a ton of damage, but Wave was able to survive because of his stamina and strength

I didn't say anything about it hurting Steve. I said the ended dragon can tear through any MATERIAL (except two) in the game and Steve can take those hits

Late game Steve has a bow with infinity and fire aspect. He has a literally infinite amount of flaming arrows to snipe at alarm with. In close combat and enchanted sword should give him the advantage, especially if it has knockback and fire aspect at he same time.

Oh so you're referring to the armor, irrelevant because Akame can use her speed to get around and strike him in the face.

Bow that will do shit against someone who is a casual bullet dodger and nearly 3 times faster.

doesn't matter because she can blitz him before he can use this, my friends play this game, they have a buff that got them two thirds sound, i know i calced it, anyway, they couldn't react at all, also steve can't hit an enderman while it's teleporting, also fire won't affect a person with town level durability, it affects steve because the developers haven't accounted for it, also steve can't negate durability with swords, he does that with potions.

Been over this several times...Potions won't help against someone 3 times faster who is already a bullet dodger in their own right.

Enchanted sword still needs to hit her, but due to her superior skill and speed, she can get around this.

I love how you claim you have knowledge in a series because your friends have knowledge in the series.

It's not just fire. All the enchantments apply, like knockback, sharpness, etc.

loyal, that's not how i have all the knowledge, i also look it up, and what do you mean by that, are you saying i play it, i hate the game, they just tell me things like speed because i like stats.

those can't bypass durability, they'll just throw a person a bit further, i'll get all the enchants, Enchanting ― Official Minecraft Wiki, i looked, none of them bypass durability, or will let him win, now let's say they could, doesn't matter he can't hit her.

Giving this to Akame via much better speed and OHK. Once Steve gets hit ( Even with diamond armor it won't help him much seeing as how it has lot's of skin that isn't covered up.)

I don't see why people are assuming his armor is enchanted with poison resistance seeing as how the OP never said that he has access to such armor. At this point people are just assuming he'd be wearing enchanted armor which is pure speculation and there's no evidence that he'd be wearing it in the first place. Votes like that shouldn't count imo.

Also his range advantage doesn't mean much whenever Akame is 3x faster meaning she'd be able to dodge said attack with extreme ease.

i went over this previously, i can get info on this, also i only need my friends to tell me the buff amount for this, then i can see what i can do, even you must notice at some point steve has no chance, lastly do you watch what akame is from, if you do that's fine, if you don't you are kind of a hypocrite

Should we count my vote it's 5-4

however, counting the others votes might be invalid due to not seeing the speed difference and making assumptions about equipment not stated in the OP

It really should be 4 for Akame and 0 for Steve seeing as how people are ignoring the speed advantage Akame has and people assuming that Steve would have enchanted armor and weapons whenever the OP never stated he did. I think an admin should review this and see if the votes should be counted or not.

So your saying arguments for one side should be ignored because they went against a minor detail that was argued against... Why.

Anyhow this is inconclusive.

LoyalservantofInti said:
So your saying arguments for one side should be ignored because they went against a minor detail that was argued against... Why.

Anyhow this is inconclusive.
Equipment and speed are hardly a minor details in any way shape or form, especially ones as elaborate as Steve.

JSW, you're the big guy ATM, it's your call.

Tbh the equipment doesn't even matter in this matchup

Akame goes all zoom zoom and slashy slashes Steve in an exposed part of his body (Arms, face), dodging literally everything he throws at her in the process

While Steve has range attacks (Very poor ones, comparable to the things that Akame has deal with) Akame can easily cut distance due to her speed advantage.

I must admit that Steve is very versatile with stats amp, potions and the like. But again, Akame has the speed advantage, practically dodging almost everything he throws, and in close combat I never saw Steve being a adept sword wielder, at least not like other characters.

His armor doesn't cover his arms, which pretty much screw him because when clashes swords with Akame, she can curve murasame a little bit and then he become a good dead.

Going with Demon sword with 7/10 diff.

Aren't Steve's attacks like, very predictable? Akame has dealt with far worse. Steve's formal training is nil. Along with OHK and that speed advantage, the girl wins.

Don't know why people think it's an advantage, considering Steven can react to her attacks with his equal MHS reactions, and fight evenly with his MHS combat.

EDIT: RIP just noticed the difference in speed

Just equalized speed.

Vote count:

Akame - 6 (Shrekkid, Cal, JSW, Gargoyle, Newendigo, Knight)

Steve - 5 (ALRF, Saikou, TheNeolancer, LoyalservantofInti, Kabi350)

Is anyone going to retract their votes now?

akame is a way better swordman and has dodged ranged attack that are a lot worse than steve's ranged attacks. one hit and steve is dead and there are a lot of openings in steve's armor

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Now it's 7 for Akame and 4 for Steve
Grace Period starts now yeet
No, you're wrong, it's actually 5-5 if counting Overlord's voice. Check the previous comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back