• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
oh, don't get me wrong.
Yeah, no. That (Sonic lacking feats) wasn't what I got from reading your comments at all. It was more "but Akame is just this kid with a sword, while Sonic is super badass ninja and stuff". I would've caught on to something, had it not been thickly veiled in your way of presenting your arguments.

Also, no, I am not a ma'am. Surprise, surprise. Anyways, you can come back to make a more valid argument anytime after you reread the manga.

"Also, no, I am not a ma'am. Surprise, surprise. Anyways, you can come back to make a more valid argument anytime after you reread the manga.".... what?.. oohhhh, I get it, I spelled man with an 'M' lol. and I don't cre bout the vibe u got from my comment, or whatnot. I what I mean is what I mean, and not what u think I meant. but yes, from where I stand, akame is just a strong af (I put that there, so that u wouldn't poo ur pants in a fit of rage) girl who swings a sword around.

It's next to pointless if others don't get what you mean, to the point of 'why bother even debating' levels. It's like trying to speak english in the land of moon runes.

@gargoyle

Damn son.

Anyways, Sonic definitely has the mad skills to jump around like a lunatic, but so does Akame, though to a lesser extent. That said, he's never really fought someone on equal speed (Saitama's a crapton faster, Genos is a bit slower, the other ninjas with crap names are faster, etc.) so it would be a new experience to him how he gets nicked by Akame's sword. It will also be the only experience he'll get in this fight if he gets hit.

Akame because one-shot sword.

Is it weird though that Sonic has better child-bearing hips than Akame?

sonic hasn't been hit by anyone in the show, that isn't saitama, yet, so im doubting that she will hit him that easily. not even genos hit him, and he blasting the shit out of everything, in every direction, and while using his max energy output, meaning that that was the fastest he could at the time.

Sonic has had his clothes ripped by Sea King, and he got beat up by the monster-amped ninjas from his village with the crappy names.

That said, speed is equalized so his max energy output or whatever that makes him go at his fastest is irrelevant.

Also, Akame has big boobs bruh. What you on about? Weird direction this topic went to though.

oh, yeah I heard bout the new chapter. have yet to read it, so don't spoil it man! and he got his clothes ripped, not his skin. and I don't think that akame could defeat hydrated DSK. and no, she doenst. her sister has the almost the same size as hers, which is small af.... I always wanted, and shipped, that lion chick with him, but just had to get other girl pregnant!.. ps, did the lion chick actually, ACTUALLY, die?

hmm sonic was stated by the author to only have a chance against the sea king, if sonic had his stuff with him aka not naked, and if the sea king wanst hydrated. I don't think that they are that much far apart in strength... and just so u know, alllll of those picks show akame with different sizes. just saying.

It still won't change the fact that Akame can take on DSK with speed equal.

Also, all pics depict Akame with a big rack. Consistency, yes? It's not as if AGK is the only fictional work in the world with sizes of stuff changing, rather, it's common.

yeah, but it goes from normal, to 'why is it like that', and then to 'are u a farm a animal? cuz I wanna milk ur ass!", if u know what I mean.. (ps almost wrote milf lol) see tomorrow. cant talk no more.

>When vs thread devolves into body figuring ****

yes i see she has something like a rack (comparing to *cough* Mine *cough*) too busy look at dead enemies to notice her other parts :p

On topic akane for the reasons above and has OHK hax

ScarletFirefly said:
All these replies, and not one joke about Sonic getting hit in the jewels. I am disappoint.
that means akane at the end of this will dominate him in a one night stand (he can't have kids thx to saitama)

ScarletFirefly said:
All these replies, and not one joke about Sonic getting hit in the jewels. I am disappoint.
Scarlet......

"And Sonic is an Emo 20 year old who couldn't dodge Saitama's nut punch despite being perfectly still"

Also, mind voting?

hmm.. that actually got me wondering: can he still have kids? like, he basically hit his nuts on a concrete building aka saitama.... lol does that count as a durability feat? hahaha

It's up to you since you're the OP. I'd give someone a chance to defend Sonic tho so I'd go for a Grace Period. But like I said it's up to you.

Well it's currently 8-0 in Akame's favour. But I'll still do grace period to be sure. It starts now.

This and her win against Zoro just cement that OPM and OP are pretty much the 2 verses AGK can beat without haxstomp ovo

Only the top tiers of AgK can beat the mid tiers of OP and OPM. To be fair the high tiers and the top tiers would pretty destroy the top tiers of AgK

I see.

Too bad Fate is so bottom of the barrel with 90% of it's servants, incredible AP and Hax, yet all glass cannons and terrible speed, with exception of the FP servants and Fate Extra servants.

ik right? they have shows where characters that are like, 12, that can move at the speed of sound in one or two circumstances, right in the first eps, but get beaten by like a punch, or get injured from something really minor, even though they can tank and throw attacks many times stronger.. it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back