• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! No! Not that Sonic. This one.

Minister Honest employs a new bodyguard that is Sonic the hedgehog and assigns him the first job of getting rid of Akame. The Revolutionary spies send the intel to Najenda and she send Akame to assassinate this new threat to the revolution. They (accidentally) confront each other in the woods full of tall trees and will absolutely complete their missions. With intel about Sonic's strength Akame goes full Ennoodzuno to close the strength gap (that means "At least City level" for both of them). They then fight.

Speed equalized.

Full knowledge.

Standard Battle Assumptions for the rest

Sanic:

Akame: 8 (Ryop, GargoyleOne, Knightofannihilation666, Hst master, Gemmysaur, TISSG7Redgrave, Muhammedmco, Gojira1234)

Inconclusive:

I think Akame will win,speed it literally the only thing that special about Sonic,once you made Speed equalized Sonic become just someone "normal" with City level Striking Strength,Akame has in addition a one-hit-kill sword so she will win

sonic. allllll of his stats, mental or physical, win against hers. plus experience (says he trains since he's a little kid, so that 10+ year of fighting, training, and killing, and he's in his 20's, while akame is in her older teens).

None of his stats are higher at all, in fact Akame's AP in her lowball is borderline 7A.

Also, we've never seen Sonic fight someone who's actually worth a shit, while Akame has defeated people who rival the best assasins in the empire such as Kurome and Zank.

Akame wins in both AP and expierience and wins in a single cut, easy win for her.

im not talking bout the wiki. the wiki scales stuff, but I like to use feats from the respective shows. for one, she isn't massively hypersonic+, is she? nope. but he, and his techniques, and what not are waaay above her one-cut sword, since he wont be getting hit by it.

I make the assumption you missed (Speed Equalized) so that's worth Jack.

His "technique's" that he's never shown against people who are anywhere near Zank or Esdeath level, both of which Akame defeated.

Akame wins in every category.

that doesn't mean that akame can tank house-lvl explosions, in succession, can she? and his actually practices/uses a martial art, which is much, much better and high-lvld and some 17ish girl that swings a sword around.

@ Lorenzo.r.2nd

... You never bothered to read Akame ga Kill, did you? Or even her profile in this wiki...

This is a girl that was trained to assissnate and kill people of her level, including professional trained knights and martial artists, since she was a kid, even before acquiring the weapon she's so famous for. Living longer doesn't mean jack if you spend those extra years killing fodders. So calling Akame "some 17ish girl that swings a sword around" is so laughable

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
that doesn't mean that akame can tank house-lvl explosions, in succession, can she? and his actually practices/uses a martial art, which is much, much better and high-lvld and some 17ish girl that swings a sword around.
House level explosions.....

Are you? Serious? You really sound like it...

She's tanked City level attacks on multiple occasions.

You clearly haven't even looked at Akame fight....

Byakushiki Setsura said:
@ Lorenzo.r.2nd
And Sonic is an emo 20 year old who couldn't even dodge Saitama's nut punch despite it standing perfectly still.

See? I can downplay too.

lol I don't think sonic can fly, but whatever man. and a house lvl explosion, isnt an actual hit. it generates a vacuum, a lot of heat, and a shitton of pressure. ps, can u give me scans or something like that, for those city lvl attacks?

well, I guess. u could say that. I don't think u overestimating her, but I do think that u guys underestimating sonic. question: whose speed are we using? if speed is equalized, then what is the speed being used right now?

MHS as it's Equalized to the lowest value.

I'm not, you're downplaying Akame. Saying ""Some 17ish girl that swings a sword around" doesn't help your case....

well, is she anything but that? really? like, give a better categorization than that, and just as accurate, and im on ur side.

Let's see....

<She's had over 200 successful assasinations since she joined Night raid.

<Defeated Zanku and resisted his mind trick, this guy being a well known executioner.

<Defeated her sister Kurome who has over ten years experience and a master swords woman.

And most impressive.

<Killed General Esdeath, a woman who was easily fighting off one million rebel soldiers and ten imperial arms users on that same day, Akame managed to kill her.

Sonic's feats....Don't compare at all....

funny, cuz u are comparing characters like esdeath to saitama and tatsumaki, but ok. and all that stuff that u just wrote down doenst make her any less of a 17ish girl swinging sword around. and the thing obut esdeath vs akame, is what u just wrote above: (imma quote FOR u and FROM u, just so u can understand where im coming from)- And most impressive.

<Killed General Esdeath, a woman who was easily fighting off one million rebel soldiers and ten imperial arms users on that same day, Akame managed to kill her. exactly. that woman just fought oene million people, then had to fight akame. that makes her, logically, stronger than akame, by far.

Never did I once try to compare both of them, quit putting words in my mouth. Also comparing Sonic to Tatsumaki and Saitama is redundant because he's absolute fodder to both of them.

Yes, I did say that, and nope, because Esdeath wasn't even that weakened by the soldiers that are complete fodder to her, and she was casually laughing off killing all of them, then after slaughtering half of them, by the way they all know that they need a miracle to defeat her, Akame shows up, Esdeath gets caught off guard by how strong Akame is and then blocks everyone else to fight Akame alone, Akame wins.

There isn't a single thing Sonic has ever done that can compare to her, he is completely outclassed.

then isn't why this thread closed? actually, why was this thread even made? why don't u go to the guy that made it, and tell that to him? huh?

Good lord. That argument managed to reach that long?

Lorenzo, I suggest you work on your debating skills. I find it rather... crap... at the moment. Regardless, if you don't agree with a character's stats, bring it up in a content revision, provide evidence to support your statements and try not to go about like you're having a fit.

Seriously, "some 17-ish girl something something" is not much of an argument.

Other than that, carry on as normal.

Pretty sure Sonic is far from helpless here. He could possibly disarm Akame and defeat her in h2h and he holds the advantage when it comes to attack speed ( If i recall correctly attack speed is effected by speed equalization.) He also has the range advantage

So honestly Akame only wins this due to her Tengu. So no Sonic is far from helpless.

oh, don't get me wrong. the only reason as of to why I cant make good arguments in this thread, is cuz of Sonic's lack of feats, as other people have commented on before. thought u would've caught on onto something that obvious, mam. well, u never know... I need to rewatch- no, scratch that, I need to reread op man, since the anime exaggerates the manga whole ******* lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back