• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing's wrong with it, whether you know the character or not as long as you don't vote. Though, I prefer not to in case other users start screaming bias and all that.

@Gargoyle

Technically you are the one who pointed out that Selvaria has better AP and more experience.

@Burning

I don't really care if I appear biased, the important thing is to be sure that people thought about the match analysing it completely. ESPECIALLY for the first vote

Actually I asked which whose Akame's AP out of curiosity, and gave the information about Selvaria's. And I specifically said:

Kaltias said:
Also why higher AP? Akame's feat isn't calculated.

Yes, that's pointing out her AP. Not the fact that she is stronger. That one was a miscalculation btw. The feat is roughly 3 times above baseline

Fun fact is that the feat that at the time was building+ is now small building (but it helps solidifying her tier at least). The 0,58 tons one is a different one (her one-shotting 3 tanks)

A single one would be like, Small Building++++++. And the problem is that the best feat she scales from can't be calculated, so we have to use that.

Selvaria Bles

She has the better range and firepower. She also has a shield for defense. In Valkyria Mode, her stats are gradually boosted giving her an edge in this fight.

Her stats being boosted is what makes her building level though.

I think Selvaria got this. She has more advantage in range, has CQC skills on lance and shield with efficiency on both attack and defense. So my vote goes to her.

Bump is the strongest fighter on the wiki. Nobody has ever had as many votes as bump does

@Scarlet

"For reasons above" is at best 6 for thread though, "bump" doesn't have such limitation

@William

Bump is Memetic tier

I've seen Krukov keep a bump counter and IIRC it went until 26 for 1 thread lol. It was one of those threads.

@Burning

Our tiering system is too small in scale. Also it would be banned from the VS threads because it would casually solo every match

ScarletFirefly said:
I've seen Krukov keep a bump counter and IIRC it went until 26 for 1 thread lol. It was one of those threads.
25 is the record.

Also, y'know it feels bad when you're known for being Mr.Bump-A-Lot

Smh :/

And Burning accuses Ryu of stalking. Everyone knows everything here, it's like those small villages lol

If it makes you feel any better, there are more people that ask why don't I have a Ryuko avi than I care to admit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back