• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Akame is a far better swordfighter than Kirito and way more experienced. She takes it rather easily based on skil alone.

BigBangOverlordBuster said:
This is a horribly done analysis. I mean it with all my heart and guts.

Akame

• Mentions the anime feat of her killing Esdeath but then proceeds to say they are not using the anime...
  • Being in hellish training in the past is not a skill
  • Can counterattack and counter enemy attacks...is a redundant way of saying she is skilled in countering, besides, Kirito does that as well
  • Uses "bury" as a switch is not a feat
  • Peak human reflexes made me chuckle a bit
  • Made no mention of Akame's grappling skills
Kirito

• Makes no mention of his fighting style, reading his opponents muscle movements and reacting from there
  • Makes no mention of bullet timing an automatic weapon, though aided by prediction lines (which is debatable since he says so himself that he predicts the prediction lines)
  • Played the key role in beating the Gleam Eyes, he did not solo it unless one thinks that the Army did damage equivalent to throwing a toothpick at a rhino
  • Again with the peak human thing when he's swatting bullets
  • Strong enough to lift a greatsword as nearly as long as he is tall with one hand
  • Having a growing harem is irrelevant
  • Losing to Yuuki is not a weakness
The fight

• Kirito dual wields, swats aside Murasame, then punches her in the stomach? Did he drop his blade or something?
  • Akame joking....
  • She kicks Tatsumi in the gut...
Post-fight

• Gleam Eyes not being a living thing is irrelevant to the fight

The fight could've gone better, but so does the analysis. Especially the analysis. Regardless. Akame has a big AP advantage as well as one-shot haxx.

Which Kirito? Kirito in SAO, GGO, or ALO?

-Kirito in SAO just depend in sword skill, but good with 2 sword

-Kirito in GGO can use beamsaber and gun

-Kirito in ALO is slower than he in SAO when using dual blade . But he can magic.

I think Akame will win against SAO Kirito. But if she against ALO Kirito it will be difficult for her because he can fly

ALO Kirito has literally 0 ranged attack so his flight is less of an advantage and more of a nuisance since they won't be hitting each other. Beast form pretty much makes him a bigger target with 0 stat boost.

Akame destroys him. She's too strong and her one hit kill hax is not something he can handle at all. Since he's always taking damage in his fights, and he has no prior knowledge of Murasame, this is over faster then it began.

Not really hating, more along the lines of this is practically a stomp unless you use a composite Kirito that's bloodlusted, speed equalized, manga Akame, and even the he may still loose.

The other thing is, if Akame is placed in Aincrad, there are possibilities that the Aincrad system will nullify the Killer poison of Murasame, that's one of the other things that spark during the arguement...is that true right? SAO system nullifying or preventing one-kill attack

I dunno. Hey, I just realized something. What if a health regen would be good enough to stop the Murasame? Think about it. Deadpool is always keeping his cancer in-check. Maybe Kirito can hold off the poison for at least one good strike?

To answer your question by the way, I don't think the cardinal system would do that. It would still 1 hit kill.

Still want a composite bloodlusted Kirito to fight manga Akame speed equalized though. :)

Akame one-shots, either via higher AP or Murasame.

Murasame would still insta-kill in Aincrad.

Composite Kirito might be able to solo the AGKverse, so please don't make that fight.

That would make for a more balanced fight, but Akame is more skilled and has better stats, so i would vote for her.

It would be a much better fight than this though.

Kirito has more variation with all of his sword skills and such.

...Buuuut, Akame still has that 1 hit katana, so they don't really matter.

His regen doesn't mean anything in this fight as it regens too slow to matter.

Akame still oneshots unless this is stats equalized and Akame is using Klein's katana.

Akame is obviously going to use Murasame in this fight X'D....BUT....in theirspeed, normal Akame and SAO Kirito is equal, but if Akame uses her Trump Card, she' be faster than SAO and ALO Kirito....

Drellix said:
@BigBang her trump card is not Canon and is therefore not usable.
Well, Dreix, in the manga, Akame stated that Murasame has a trump card, and saying it in the same way in the anime, so likely, the trump card is the same...but maybe it'll be scarier in the manga

Drellix said:
Well, Dreix, in the manga, Akame stated that Murasame has a trump card, and saying it in the same way in the anime, so likely, the trump card is the same...but maybe it'll be scarier in the manga
Not valid. You realize how vastly different the manga is? For all we know we not might even see it, or it could be completely different. There is no indication it will be the same.

Drellix said:
Drellix said:
Not valid. You realize how vastly different the manga is? For all we know we not might even see it, or it could be completely different. There is no indication it will be the same.
Really? Damn...and I already add that in the feats...sh**

Akame is obviously going to use Murasame in this fight X'D....BUT....in theirspeed, normal Akame and SAO Kirito is equal, but if Akame uses her Trump Card, she' be faster than SAO and ALO Kirito....
AP: Large Building level vs Building level

Speed: Massively Hypersonic vs Supersonic+ with Hypersonic reactions

Durability: Large Building level vs Building level

Sword: One-hit katana vs Demon sword and Dragon Excrement sword

Skill: Expert Swordswoman, assassin and skilled in hand to hand vs Expert Swordsman, gamer and knowledgable in hand to hand

Trump Card: The manga's Muramasa has not shown a trump card so no she does not have a trump card at the moment other than Muramasa one-shotting anything biological she can cut vs Kirito's sword skills that raises attack by an unknown amount and speed by such a degree (though small) that even Kirito whose hypersonic reflexes can only do up to 8 consecutive swings and even then, had to be practiced for quite some time

Yeah, they are in no way equal at all.

SO who keeps saying they are equal!?, So much info are coming in and out all of a sudden O_O
The only thing equal between them is speed and that's because speed is equalized for this fight since Akame horribly blitzes. I don't know who is saying their stats anything remotely equal not to mention close.

Back