• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs Combined Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I've seen like, unconventional objects be used in fights and stuff, but I'm talking two equal swordsmen. If they're equal in every way, then it would come down to who has the better weapon. You're not about to tell me a gotdamn stick is gonna be better than a sword.

It is depending on how you use it.

There's no such thing as equals and at the end of the day, it isn't just do this and that during a fight, it's taking risks and sometimes making a guess.

CH and Akame are nowhere close to equals in terms of sword skill. CH is ridiculously above her. He has the combined experience and knowledge of every sworduser of every discipline, beginner, expert and master, throughout all of human history. Literally the only reason Akame stands a chance in this fight is that CH doesn't start with a weapon, and her poison curse.

Why shouldn't CH start with a weapon? Seems like a handicap just to advatage Akame. If speed is equalized and say, CH has a gun, I don't see why CH can't shoot Akame, given that humans (with roughly the same speed/reflexes/whathave you) have managed to shoot each other with guns throughout history.

>Trying to use bullets to tag a MHS character

>Trying to use bullets to harm someone with Town level durability

The reason why a sword would be useful would be to disarm Akame, not to harm her

@Xmark

I know, but using a ranged weapon when speed is equalized isn't that useful regardless, because your opponent can see the bullet coming and dodge

I fail to see how that is the case if speed is equalized to CH's speed. If equalized to Akame, then maybe, but then again, that would also mean CH can dodge bullets as well. Or well, there's always point-blank range or contact shots.

No matter how skilled you are, if you're fighting against someone with a huge power difference, it won't matter.

It's like trying to defend against a nuclear warhead with a piece of paper in your hand. There's a limit where "deflecting the strike" will not be enough because the power difference is enormous. Even if you deflect the strike, the sheer pressure that her weapon releases is enough to destroy the ground around her. Hell she can even stomp on the ground with her feet and his weapons are shattered.

If we all said what needed to be said and we don't have a winner that's the textbook definition of an inconclusive match

"If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive."

Straight from the VS threads rules

For reasons above, I have to vote inconclusively for this battle, UNLESS CH has nukes, in which case, I'll go with CH.

I still think that it should be counted simply as inconclusive because both the argument "Akame is too powerful and has OHK" and "CH is too skilled for her" are equally valid.

Either Akame is skilled enough to slightly touch CH with Murasama and wins or CH completely outclasses Akame....I bet there hasn't been a thread like this before

In addition to the overwhelming skill as mentioned by others, there's no rule that I read that CH can't run away and *create* prep time, especially with speed equalized and CH's much higher stamina. In addition, the Standard Battle Assumption is Central Park, New York, so it's not a inescapable room where the battle is purely martial arts. With this situation, this battle is CH's by a landslide. This isn't including the mind games that CH can do to Akame. Jeebus, think of what someone with the entirety of knowledge (both practacle and formal) of the human psyche CH has and can use to break an opponent down with.

Put my vote in for CH.

Edit: Just found the bit where you purposed a couple of settings, my vote doesn't change as CH can still retreat.

@Lotoran Now that you mention it, if Central Park is the place the battle takes place, then CH has a massive "homecourt" advantage due to knowing anything and everything there is to know about the location. Akame, who comes from another world, would have very little knowledge of the park, and rightly so.

He CAN'T outrun her. Speed is equalized. Also, mind games against Akame? Are you bullshitting yourself? She fought Zank, who created a perfect illusion of her sister, and she didn't hesitate to kill her. She's an assassin not a kid that you can trick.

It's all the human skills vs beyond human skills. It's not even comparable. And while he's extremely enthusiastically saying that he ****** her mom or something, she can just cut him in half. CH just DOESN'T have a way to kill her that doesn't risk his life in 50 other ways.

Again, CH CAN'T retreat because speed is equalized. That means they move at the same speed. CH can't expand the distance. CH's only option is to fight. A fight he can't win, basically.

Akame: 5

Combined Human: 3

Inconclusive: 5

@ThunderClap CH is completely capable of out running Akame by having higher stamina. Akame will be able to follow CH for let's say 5 hours but eventually she'll get tired and CH will get ahead.

Besides CH is EXTREMELY smarter than Zank. Mind games aren't out of the question (placing traps and things like that) but I'm sure Akame won't let CH know anything about her.

ThunderClap448 said:
It's all the human skills vs beyond human skills. It's not even comparable.
All the human skills equals beyond human skill because no human is capable of having all those skills.

CH skill > Akame skill

Every single time, no doubt about that.

Mind games are completely useless against Akame. Yes, CH is smarter than Zank, so what? Zank had the power to create illusions of the things the victims hold most dear to them. And Akame didn't hesitate to kill her sister, not even a single bit.

Compared to Zank's mind tricks, CH's mind tricks are child games. It's basically magic versus real life knowledge. No matter how smart you are, countless degrees on psychology won't help you a single bit. And he won't even get to talk to her for his so called "mind tricks" to work on her. The moment the fight starts, she'll be hacking at him with the intent to kill, she isn't one that prolongs fights with dialogue and doesn't fool around.

Oh god back to this.

What's beyond human about Akame? Her sword is the only difference between CH and herself. You even mentioned yourself that CH would beat her if he had a sword of the same durability.

Plus low 7C is leagues beyond any human.

@Rin Rokudo I completely agree with you there. Which is why I meant traps and things of that sort. Real life optical illusions and other things of that sort are possible but unlikely.

"willing to cut down the illusion of her own sister" =/= "immune to the combined ability of every of every diplomat, manipulator, psychologist, king, religious figure, etc to manipulate and wage psychological warfare through out all of human history". Not even close.

Hell, CH might end up talking her into suicide Johan Liebert style if he gets enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back