• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs Combined Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThunderClap448 said:
CH's only option is to fight. A fight he can't win, basically.
A friendly reminder that this entire battle is decided in the split second after Akame's first attack, because if she hits CH it dies, if she doesn't, CH hits her hand, disarm her, take Murasame, and kill her.

ThunderClap448 said:
He CAN'T outrun her. Speed is equalized. Again, CH CAN'T retreat because speed is equalized. That means they move at the same speed. CH can't expand the distance. CH's only option is to fight. A fight he can't win, basically.
CH has higher stamina, so while they both move at the same speed, he can move at that speed for longer, so eventually she will get tired and need to rest and he'll just run off into New York and hide or something. Or head to the White House and launch all the nukes at Akame.

Monarch Laciel said:
"willing to cut down the illusion of her own sister" =/= "immune to the combined ability of every of every diplomat, manipulator, psychologist, king, religious figure, etc to wage psycological warfare through out all of human history". Not even close.
Hell, CH might end up talking her into suicide Johan Liebert style if he gets enough time.
Uuuh, how in the world would CH have any time to "manipulate" her, let alone make her kill herself (lol wtf). In batte there is no time to talk. Akame has demonstrated this. Tatsumi tried to talk to her while she was charging and she didn't even stop to listen.

What makes you think Akame would stay still and listen to CH's blabbering? And the fact that he has absolutely no knowledge on her makes it completely impossible for him to even figure out a psychological weakness, not that she has one anyway.

Actually, with speed equalised, higher skill, and more stamina, all CH needs to do to win is dodge until Akame is so tired she can't even move, then take the sword and kill her.

My vote stays inconclusive, but I'm leaning towards CH now

"Or head to the White House and launch all the nukes at Akame."

Well that's a nice thought lol. Well yeah CH come up with a strategy or something while hiding but IDK about nukes. He could make some chemical bombs or something from the convenience store or something lol

Using nukes would make this a draw (and I thought they were restricted) because the fallout would kill CH too, if the fireball doesn't

Kaltias said:
Using nukes would make this a draw (and I thought they were restricted) because the fallout would kill CH too, if the fireball doesn't
Prep time is restricted, but if CH somehow gets to the White House and launches the nukes that would be allowed I believe.

Still, if he manages to tire Akame to the point where she can no longer move to pursue him, with speed equalised and higher skill, taking her sword would be easy, and then he just stabs her with it.

Wow....simply dodging and tiring her out is another completely viable option.....which CH is entirely capable of.

You know what? After the latest points brought up i'm changing my vote, now I vote CH instead of inconclusive

This thread has become such a massive one that I'm having strong urges to just close it and add it as inconclusive. Nevertheless, I'll try and count the votes from the beginning, I'm sure they are jumbled.

Also, why are there Gargoyle 1 and Gargoyle 2 ?

Also ThunderClap448 watch your language.

So 7 for Akame, 6 for CH and 3 for inconclusive, if I counted correctly

Akame: Gojira, Thunderclap, Byakuya, Cropfist, Gargoyle, Rin and Scarlet

CH: Kaltias, Numbersguy, Lotoran, EliminatorVenom, Lucafriz and Fv5v7

Inconclusive: Xmark12, Monarch, Eclar

Actually, I switch back to Akame, it's unlike her to run after a target when it could be a trap, plus CH isn't going to run away, spot an opportune time, and move in for the kill immediately, plus Akame is extremely aware of her surroundings. Akame my vote.

EDIT: Also, If Akame does a side or neck slice which she always does, CH has to DOOOOOOOOODGEEEEEEEEEE or get scratched. Can anyone inv more votes?

I don't really see the problem about dodging a sword slash when you are as fast as the sword itself but ok.

@EliminatorVenom

Have you voted? You debated a lot but I don't understand who you voted for

You aren't as fast as a sword, because the arm of a man (and by extension, the sword) is faster than its body. It's not the case here, because every speed is equalized. Also, you don't have the experience CH has (which includes every person that ever tried to strike with a sword and every person who tried to dodge)

Kaltias said:
You aren't as fast as a sword, because the arm of a man (and by extension, the sword) is faster than its body. It's not the case here, because every speed is equalized.
Speed equalized means combat/travel/reaction speed are equalized. Doesn't mean the arm will move just as fast as it's body.

I'm pretty sure that speed is equalized to Akame's combat speed, which means that CH is indeed as fast as Murasame, because attack speed of Murasame=Akame's combat speed.

I voted inconclusively before, but I have to change my vote to CH now because factoring in advantages in location (our world, which CH knows everything there is for a given person to know about), superior knowledge by CH, superior stamina, and better psychological tactics on CH's part, I think his advantages over Akame are pretty massive.

Also, even if speed was equalized, I think knowing the entire planet the battle takes place in like the back of his hand, there are probably billions of ways CH can use the location the fight takes place in to mess up Akame.

Lucafriz said:
Also, even if speed was equalized, I think knowing the entire planet the battle takes place in like the back of his hand, there are probably billions of ways CH can use the location the fight takes place in to mess up Akame.
So you're saying that the fight would take place around the globe? Wow. This isn't Superman vs Goku you know. And anyway, as for Standard Battle Assumptions, if big advantages are generated by the fighting location, another solution should be discussed.

@Nico-v11 I also voted for Akame

Well, the point about CH being able to flee stands as long as they aren't inside an arena, which would in turn be an unfair advantage in Akame's favor.

You are right, I forgot your vote, sorry.

Rin Rokudo said:
So you're saying that the fight would take place around the globe? Wow. This isn't Superman vs Goku you know. And anyway, as for Standard Battle Assumptions, if big advantages are generated by the fighting location, another solution should be discussed.
@Nico-v11 I also voted for Akame
I said "the location", I did not say "the globe". In the park itself, or even in the general New York metropolis, the number of ways CH could use that area to his benefit must number in the billions, since whatever any particular human can do to turn the location into an advantage, CH can as well. I have no idea where you got the idea of things being drawn out around the world from.

Lucafriz said:
I said "the location", I did not say "the globe". In the park itself, or even in the general New York metropolis, the number of ways CH could use that area to his benefit must number in the billions, since whatever any particular human can do to turn the location into an advantage, CH can as well.
Out of curiosity, what can CH do in Central Park to turn it into his advantage?

We might as well make the call that this is inconclusive at this point. My vote is still with Akame, but it's pretty obvious that there's not gonna be a huge lean for either side.

@Scarlet I think that what Lucafriz meant was that CH has the location advantage....basically not just Central Park. CH can take the figth out of Central Park and around the city too, since the fight is not restricted to just Central Park. Considering the knowledge of the world that CH has, massive homefield advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back