• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs Combined Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've deciding for a while whether to do this or not and of how to do it. I simply decided to keep it easy and restrict both to their 7-C tiers as well as equalize speed.

Now who wins??

Akame: 7

Combined Human: 8

Inconclusive: 3

Combined Human is a way better fighter to the point of where I doubt he/she is ever going to be cut. Definitely won't be so easy

Speed being equalized is irrelevant, I never mentioned it.

She can't because CH is so far beyond her in sword experience it's laughable.

Akame: 1

Combined Human: 1

I still really doubt that human's getting touched anytime soon

First thing first, does CH knows about Akame (as it should logically knows all of fiction)?

If yes, I vote for it because it's just too experienced for Akame, and it would know exactly how to fight her. Otherwise I vote inconclusive because while CH is a better fighter, Akame needs to land only a hit and CH doesn't knows that

^Yes, Combined Human knows every work created by mankind.

I'm also voting for CH due to reasons above.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot about the battle assumptions. Without that knowlegde, I need to think more.

In "reality versus fiction" threads there are three possible setups:

People fighting with their ideas.

People destroying images and texts.

The real world and fiction are regarded on equal terms.

Only the third variant makes sense in a fighting context, and as such, the first two options are not to be considered.

Versus Thread Rules

See my previous post.

No prior knowledge for CH.

Gargoyle 2 said:
Speed being equalized is irrelevant, I never mentioned it.

She can't because CH is so far beyond her in sword experience it's laughable.
CH doesn't have a sword though

Akame is an assassin, that surpasses human limits. Small town vs mountain level, not really a stomp, but definitely rather one-sided.

If someone told you that their spoon can kill literally anything with one scratch, no one would buy it because it is supernatural - we're not really made to really accept anything at face value, and will seek evidence. So even if Akame told CH that she has a one-cut-kill sword, CH wouldn't belive because in the end, still only human. With neither having any knowledge of the other, it is pretty much certain that Akame would kill CH. CH could have anything it wants at the disposal, but if it doesn't know he dies if he gets cut even a little bit, RIP.

Apologies for the previous post, was in a rush. If you need me to explain anything, I'll be doing that straight away.

Akame normally would not say that her sword can kill with one slash when she's fighting an enemy, but in fiction and human history there were cases when people died because they used posioned weapons. AgK is not the only series where weapons like Murasame exists, so even if he doesn't know anything about Akame, there is a possibility that he would believe her in the hypothetical case that she tells him how her sword works.

Also, I disagree. If CH is disarmed, I can see Akame taking this (there are martial arts styles to fight hand to sword, but the danger is immense and a cut is more than a vague possibility) and that's why I voted inconclusive. But, if CH had a sword, it would destroy Akame. Its strategic mind is that of the greatest fighters of all times, and it has millions of years of combat experience. There is just no way Akame can beat it in sword skills

^I agree with the part of CH having a sword. It would be like the initial encounter of Assassin vs Saber, but more one sided. I guess OP should state if CH needs a weapon or not. If it is a sword, CH wins. If it is another weapon, then we need more inputs. If he's disarmed, then Akame has the advantage.

That's the thing, her skills are superhuman as well. Something that has existed forever, vs something that has never existed. Culmination of everything humankind knows vs experience not even humankind knows of.

Also, here's the best way to fight a sword unarmed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOZQpcgHZ14

Thing is, the best way to fight against a sword involves close contact with the sword itself. Which is the one thing Murasame excels at.

I think there is a technique to disarm someone with a knife/sword in the Krav Maga (probably mispelled it), i'll look for it.

There is plenty but none of those are certain even if masters of the art do it. It usually involves being more physically capable than the opponent. There may be some lost martial art that does it 100% of the time, but we wouldn't know so saying it does would just be making shit up.

@Eclar

If it's a sword, the most we can all hope for is equal. She has skills beyond human, CH has skill of all humans. That's the unstoppable force vs immovable object basically. To be fair, if a weapon is heavier than a sword (or a katana to be precise - sword isn't really meant for cutting. It's more of a really sharp bat, for crushing, while katanas are for slicing - speed over power). Anyways, with a heavy weapon, comes the lower speed (even with speed equalized because you could technically say that CH would just carry a sword the size of the milky way and still call it speed equalized but I don't have to say why that's bull). Lower speed=lose. And smaller weapon=lack of range, more speed tho. Bow=impractical at close range. I guess CH could keep its distance, but this is a close quarters fight. Therefore we can assume CH is either unarmed (which would be more fair, CH is kinda op with the literally every skill known to man) or carrying a katana same size and weight as Akame.

Also, one question, how is CH small town level durability, it's still a conceptual human. A human can't tank a bullet or shrapnel, let alone something like a tactical damned nuke.

Akame: 1

Combined Human: 1

Inconclusive: 1 (Kaltias)

Thunderclap is still debating so I'll wait a little before adding his/her vote.

I will mention that Combined Human will have absolutely no problem finding/creating a weapon out of his/her environment. With this character we must definitely think out of the box

For example, CH could do this. https://youtu.be/w7HCfhFNTDI

It's risky? Yes. But still, it could do it, and it's battle experience trumps Akame's immensely. That's why I voted inconclusive, because it all comes down to "can CH disarm Akame"?

I know both are superhuman, but the thing is, CH has the combined experience of every soldier who ever fought in a battle, that's not the type of intelligence that you can surpass just because you have fought a lot, CH would read every single move Akame tried and counter it. (That's the "CH has a sword" scenario)

Durability is small town+ because it's the combined durability of every human so far.

He can't (at least not that way). Those "techniques" on the internet usually aren't how you go about it. You really can't disarm anyone that easily (or at all). Your reflexes would have to be much faster than your opponent's, along with your sheer physical strength. Every one of those techniques rely on reflexes and brain's response times, and with humans that do microscopic precision at MH speeds, brain would have to function above and beyond most supercomputers can. So what I'm trying to say is, their reflexes are basically the same, if they don't favor Akame. CH has a sword = inconclusive, yes, but if you have 2 robots that have exactly the same specs, and one has let's say 10% more combat experience, it wouldn't be enough to add up to defeat same specs. His brain could probably process what Akame was about to do but the body couldn't react fast enough, just because of the equalized speed -> if Akame knows what she's trying to do, so does CH, but that doesn't guarantee that CH would be able to counter-react to Akame fast enough AND manage to cut her up with the sword.

While the durability thing doesn't really make sense because you could technically kill everyone with a can o' anthrax, fine lol.

(Also, the most effective way to fight against a sword doesn't include disarming it, just redirecting it. CH won't be able to do so because it would require prep time to make a small shield for the wrists of some sorts (assuming CH is able to do it with certainty, he'd have to deflect every strike but then speed equalized would match it up again) It's like that fight with Zank all over again. I'd like to point out another factor - Murasame itself. Not the cursed poison thing, but the fact that she can pretty much destroy metal with it. It's far more durable than your average metals and it took a 6-B to break it.

CH intelligence >>>>>>> supercomputer's. A supercomputer can't learn, it can't even store the sheer amount of data that CH can. Also, its brain being able to process faster means that it would win after a while, but it would win. In a duel like this, the first error is lethal for both. For CH, because of Murasame's property, for Akame, because if CH manage to disarm her, she is as good as dead. Also, during medieval wars, knights used to fight until one was disarmed or dead, so there are definitely techniques to disarm someone in a sword to sword fight.

Also, CH doesn't have 10% more combat experience than Akame. It spent an entire life fighting for every second Akame lived.

I was working under the assumption that said sword would be at least durable enough to match Murasame. But yeah, if it's a real life sword, CH is as good as disarmed.

Have we considered that Combined Human will realize the physical weakness that it has and simply use a tactical retreat to come up with a strategy to win? It will definitely be able to outmaneuver Akame at the very least

Nico-v11 said:
Have we considered that Combined Human will realize the physical weakness that it has and simply use a tactical retreat to come up with a strategy to win? It will definitely be able to outmaneuver Akame at the very least
If speed is equalized Akame would just run behind CH. Dunno about who has the better stamina of the two.

Kaltias said:
CH intelligence >>>>>>> supercomputer's. A supercomputer can't learn, it can't even store the sheer amount of data that CH can. Also, its brain being able to process faster means that it would win after a while, but it would win. In a duel like this, the first error is lethal for both. For CH, because of Murasame's property, for Akame, because if CH manage to disarm her, she is as good as dead. Also, during medieval wars, knights used to fight until one was disarmed or dead, so there are definitely techniques to disarm someone in a sword to sword fight.
Also, CH doesn't have 10% more combat experience than Akame. It spent an entire life fighting for every second Akame lived.

I was working under the assumption that said sword would be at least durable enough to match Murasame. But yeah, if it's a real life sword, CH is as good as disarmed.
By using brute force to send vibrations down a sword and make the wielder unable to hold it anymore. That's how we did it when fcking around in kendo lol. As CH doesn't have any supernatural powers to create metals harder than fiction bull* metals, probably disarmed. I used 10% just as a number tho. It can be literally any value lower than 100.

The best CH could do is viking berserker drugs to fight Akame head on. Thing is, up front, Akame has the advantage. She can just straight off attack, while CH requires prep time to be able to defend. So basically, without prep, Akame, with prep, CH or high difficulty Akame. Akame has pretty good Hax.

About stamina, I don't think any amount humans could sustain dozens of injuries and keep fighting in what's literally a glacier, against someone who created it, so stamina/endurance goes to Akame probably (anime shennanigans, this tends to happen - supernatural vs real tends to be weird, ye?).

Well on their profiles CH's stamina is MUCH higher, which again to my point would definitely allow for CH to get away from Akame for a while. Let's face it CH would obviously know that going up against a sword is just bad all around in the first place.

Wait, CH doesn't have a weapon? Nevermind, Akame takes this without to much trouble at all. He/She needs to forge a weapon in order to fight her and with no sword, he/she will not be able to forge one capable of standing up to a perfect sword.

Nico-v11 said:
Well on their profiles CH's stamina is MUCH higher, which again to my point would definitely allow for CH to get away from Akame for a while. Let's face it CH would obviously know that going up against a sword is just bad all around in the first place.
It doesn't matter, if they're the same speed, she could be on him for a long time. So either stalemate or Akame's win in that case. CH would know it's bad, but not how bad. Most people can tank a cut or two, especially if you're as strong as CH, but CH wouldn't know that a tiny scratch resembling a papercut is enough to kill him.

@Gargoyle 2

The problem isn't in the sword being perfect, it's the fact that Murasame was made from some material that's basically stronger than metals we have.

Should that even matter? It's nothing but a normal sword without the curse, the metal itself is more durable because of anime physics and nothing else.

Also, what stops CH from blade catching her?

Gargoyle 2 said:
Should that even matter? It's nothing but a normal sword without the curse, the metal itself is more durable because of anime physics and nothing else.

Also, what stops CH from blade catching her?
What stops Akame's blade from catching CH? If it's anime physics it's anime physics and her blade is stronger than anything we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back