• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs Combined Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
You usually have to specify when someone gets something. Otherwise you could put CH against some Tier 6-A, give CH all the nukes the world has and then what? Inconsistency. About the wood shield, problem is, the sword wouldn't get stuck in it. As I said above, she has the potential to cut a tank in half, let alone a 2x4 plank lol

Again, I voted for Akame due to that exact reason.

Also, @Gargoyle

I don't think CH getting scratched by something that kills you if you get scratched is a good situation for CH lol.

CH wins with same durability weapon, stalemate if CH avoids fighting, Akame wins in basically every other situation. That's the thing about it. No amount of experience could make you do the impossible. On our Kyudo practices, we had a talk about one person who managed to deflect a blunted katana with his yugake. As the katana is a weapon most commonly used for vertical strikes, it wasn't hard to anticipate, but it was hard to do - basically as someone is swinging downwards, you set your hand so the sword hits your thumb, tho it requires an immense amount of skill. CH does have the skill to perhaps a sword swing from someone human, but at those speeds, the materials just can't take it. It's basically like a depleted uranium-diamond hybrid tank shell going at mach 1000+ lol. The forces that the sword translates onto the target are ridiculously immense and definitely not something any of the metals we know can take. At least not with relatively rational thickness.

Grammar fail on the first sentence.

You keep saying it's "Hard to do" forgetting that CH is an unrivaled master in disarming.

I didn't vote originally, I was just questioning the effectiveness of Akame's poison. I'm voting inconclusive now as I can see it going either way

Monarch Laciel said:
I didn't vote originally, I was just questioning the effectiveness of Akame's poison. I'm voting inconclusive now as I can see it going either way
It's definitely a supernatural curse that kills regardless of the size of the scratch.

@Gargoyle

1) Do you realy think I give a damn about my writing? At 1:30 AM?

2) You keep forgetting that while he has all the skills he could, he's not omnipotent. I'm saying it would be hard even for a master.

1) then stop being a twat. my writing skills have nothing to do with the argument. or are you just trying to spite me? (as you ran out of valid arguments, ye)

2) i never said she is. but, as you said, not relevant. because to disarm someone with bare hands and not get injured, is not possible.

(also, it's expect you to*, not too.)

I ran out of valid arguments? Then what does that make you? You haven't actually said anything that hasn't been contradicted by me or venom.

And guess what? Ibara disarmed Akame without injury, and Esdeath did it without injury, we have evidence in the manga that it's possible, and it's by people who CH would demolish in base form.

If we're going to play the grammar game, it's yes not *ye* and you forgot to capitalize both your sentences, but let's not play that.

I've listed a ton of stuff that you basically ignored. But oh well.

Ibara is specifically designed to counter Teigus. Esdeath is a higher tier character than they are in this fight. +she's got the ice manipulation and creation, AND she had a sword. so definitely not the same situation. exactly the thing i keep reminding you of. that you keep ignoring.

also, what i'm doing isn't a grammar mistake. it's just laziness. writing too instead of to is tho.

I've already said that, unless outright specified, the CH should have all weapons in mankind at his disposal.

And no, the nukes wouldn't make the fight unfair, before anyone ask. Either they'd be just as strong as the CH usual attacks while being much more impractical and dangerous to him, or they'd annihilate both Akame and the CH, thus making it's use a quite unwise choice, unlikely to be made by the so-called combination of all human intellects of all time.

EliminatorVenom said:
I've already said that, unless outright specified, the CH should have all weapons in mankind at his disposal.
And no, the nukes wouldn't make the fight unfair, before anyone ask. Either they'd be just as strong as the CH usual attacks while being much more impractical and dangerous to him, or they'd annihilate both Akame and the CH, thus making it's use a quite unwise choice, unlikely to be made by the so-called combination of all human intellects of all time.
That doesn't seem to be fair at all lol. That should be another discussion alongside CH's cognitive abilities.

ThunderClap448 said:
I've listed a ton of stuff that you basically ignored. But oh well.

Ibara is specifically designed to counter Teigus. Esdeath is a higher tier character than they are in this fight. +she's got the ice manipulation and creation, AND she had a sword. so definitely not the same situation. exactly the thing i keep reminding you of. that you keep ignoring.

also, what i'm doing isn't a grammar mistake. it's just laziness. writing too instead of to is tho.
No that's really just you being a hypocrite, we both make grammar mistakes but for you it's laziness but for me it's not.

And? Ibara being made to counter teigu's doesn't change the fact that he caught it, the only thing it helped with was the rubber skin he had which MIGHT have helped, even then the way he caught the blade wouldn't have scratched him, a pair of gloves could fix that.

I said BASE, not her ice manipulation, since, if you've seen the chapter, she didn't actually bother using her Ice powers to catch the blade, just her own physics and expierience, and caught it just fine.

So again, it's very much possible.

There's a difference between improper use of too and just not using shift to capitalize, or just using a shorter version of a word that can be considered a slang.

A pair of gloves can't really prevent a katana cutting through the hand, if the katana can cut through a tank. I said that like 50 times already but you didn't read that. And Ibara said it himself, AND he was VERY familiar with Akame's fighting style and Murasame, what's a big advantage for him.

Anyways, she had a sword that she could use against her. Doesn't need the ice manipulation to use a sword, does she?

CH knows Akame's fighting style, he knows every style ever known and has the brains of people who can read a select fighting style, so really, CH does actually know.

So Ibara is more durable then a tank.

And how is that relevant at all? Did she use a sword to disarm Akame? No.

And in fact. No she didn't, she lost her arm and rapier in chapter 76 before Akame fought her. And she was using her ice to create a seperate limb in order to hold off Akame until her trump card ran out, and despite Akame's speed advantage, she still caught it, Equalized speed would make it easier for catching it.

Esdeath had equal AP to Akame, and without ice manipulation or a weapon, and with a speed disadvantage, she caught it and was fine. CH has more expierience and skill then Esdeath and no speed disadvantage, to say it's impossible would be just wrong.

Now, I'm sorry if for acting immature, even though I still disagree with most of your statements.

@ThunderClap

But that's how it is. Otherwise, I can say that since OP didn't specify wheter Akame was carrying her sword or not, I can assume she isn't, in which case CH dominates easily.

@Gargoyle 2

True. But again, the CH should have access to weapons. After all, he is the combined incarnation of all human beings, including those that carried weapons everywhere.

Yeah, I think the reason CH doesn't have anything listed is because it should technically have access to any standard equipment any human has ever had, and that would take too much room to write them

Gargoyle 1 said:
CH knows Akame's fighting style, he knows every style ever known and has the brains of people who can read a select fighting style, so really, CH does actually know.

And in fact. No she didn't, she lost her arm and rapier in chapter 76 before Akame fought her. And she was using her ice to create a seperate limb in order to hold off Akame until her trump card ran out, and despite Akame's speed advantage, she still caught it, Equalized speed would make it easier for catching it.

Esdeath had equal AP to Akame, and without ice manipulation or a weapon, and with a speed disadvantage, she caught it and was fine. CH has more expierience and skill then Esdeath and no speed disadvantage, to say it's impossible would be just wrong.

Now, I'm sorry if for acting immature, even though I still disagree with most of your statements.
Does he? I mean, he knows every style there is (does that include anime fighting styles which aren't real, because no one would really fight like that), but does he know which specific style she's using? Going back to Kyudo as I'm familiar with that, there's several dozen styles that came with each one of the big names in Japan, and even more subcategories. He knows that her style exists perhaps, but to know which exact style she's using... not the same.

@Venom

Even if he had access to all our melee weapons, he's at a disadvantage because of the weapons' durability. Akame can cut a tank in half, let alone a tiny piece of steel.

About CH carrying weapons tho, I don't think he gets any. For the plain reason of "it is not fckin rational". Cause in that case he'd have to carry a bloody trebuchet in his back pocket or something. I mean, unless he can conjure 'em out of the damned aether... And he doesn't have any "standard equipment". Just because his weapon would be literally anything and everything, it needs context. Otherwise people would use that as kids use the "everything-proof" shield on the playgrounds. So for example, someone uses a bow and arrow, he uses a centurion shield. Then that someone conjures a tank, he gets a 10 inch thick armor. Then that someone gets a nuke and oh boy, CH suddenly has a bloody nuclear shelter. I understand that I'm overdoing it there, but I need to show why it would be bullshit.

ThunderClap448 said:
Gargoyle 1 said:

Does he? I mean, he knows every style there is (does that include anime fighting styles which aren't real, because no one would really fight like that), but does he know which specific style she's using? Going back to Kyudo as I'm familiar with that, there's several dozen styles that came with each one of the big names in Japan, and even more subcategories. He knows that her style exists perhaps, but to know which exact style she's using... not the same.

@Venom

Even if he had access to all our melee weapons, he's at a disadvantage because of the weapons' durability. Akame can cut a tank in half, let alone a tiny piece of steel.

About CH carrying weapons tho, I don't think he gets any. For the plain reason of "it is not fckin rational". Cause in that case he'd have to carry a bloody trebuchet in his back pocket or something. I mean, unless he can conjure 'em out of the damned aether... And he doesn't have any "standard equipment". Just because his weapon would be literally anything and everything, it needs context. Otherwise people would use that as kids use the "everything-proof" shield on the playgrounds. So for example, someone uses a bow and arrow, he uses a centurion shield. Then that someone conjures a tank, he gets a 10 inch thick armor. Then that someone gets a nuke and oh boy, CH suddenly has a bloody nuclear shelter. I understand that I'm overdoing it there, but I need to show why it would be bullshit.
He knows and has mastered himself every single style on earth and has thousands of years of experience with every one of them, I'm sure he can figure it out.

I don't know. For example, we practiced Heki Ryu Insai-Ha, and there's a style, almost identical to it, called Honda Ryu. Spotting the difference is close to impossible, even tho it's traditional shooting and not competitive, and therefore it's really slow. But the difference in effect is pretty immense once you're deep enough into it.

@ThunderClap

Again, as long as speed is equalized, the CH doesn't need to have an equal-durability weapon. By using a large shield/something, he can twirl the blade out of Akame's grasp as she cuts through it.

That's... Not really an argument. Otherwise battleships and stuff aren't counted as standard equipment. It is assumed that the CH has access to all weaponry, but he'd only carry what is practical for him to carry.

Weapons or not, guns won't hurt Akame and she can easily dodge them. Disarming her with a shield is completely ridiculous, the shield will get shattered from Akame's shockwaves alone let alone if it comes into contact with the sword. Every other weapon is equally useless.

No human ever has faced against a fighter such as Akame so the surprise element is hers. He doesn't know her fighting style since he doesn't hail from her world, that's like saying CH knows Torquasm Rao which is ridiculous.

Also he has no knowledge on Murasame and that's a pretty big deal. A single scratch and he's dead.

Akame should be able to take this.

Akame has never faced an opponent as skilled as CH either. And not knowing how Murasame works isn't that big of a deal. Knowing that being cut by a sword is harmful is obvious. It just doesn't know how harmful it is

Nico-v11 said:
@ThunderClap I feel like you really underestimate CH's potential
I'm not underestimating, I'm just implying that people like Kurosu Ken couldn't spot the difference between the 2 styles, and he's said to be one of the best Kyudokas in the last few hundred years lol.

@Kaltias

It IS a big deal. CH wouldn't know that a scratch would kill him, and therefore, for the sake of doing this quickly (because he knows that she would learn how to fight against him over time) he would take his chances. I mean, if you get into a fight and your enemy has a piece of paper, you wouldn't run away because he might give you a papercut.

Yeah, but it's not a piece of paper, it's a freaking katana. A katana is harmful, and everyone with a brain knows that

This isn't Bleach. CH is not going to let himself be hit just for the sake of finishing things quickly. And quite literally thousands of sword styles have existed throughout human history, and CH knows them all perfectly. Like it or not, AgK has its roots in our world, and any sword style there will be based off something here, so CH will know of it.

That doesn't change the fact that he'd get cut if he tried to disarm her, so fighting is the only option here that wouldn't have any risks (well, any risks in a fight with someone who has a katana, but you get what I mean). And without any highly durable weapon of his own, Akame takes this. Btw is OP adding the votes up? Cropfist voted for Akame too.

It's entirely possible CH would not get cut if he tried to disarm her, as there are many many techniques focused on disarming an enemy, as has been repeatedly covered above.

I will say that without CH having any weapon Akame has a higher chance, but the standard battle location is New York. I'm sure CH can find a metal pipe, or even a sturdy tree branch. Parrying isn't blocking. CH can quite simply redirect Akame's sword away without coming into direct opposition of the force, thus nullfiying the "needs to be the same durability" argument.

That being said, I can still see this going either way, so my vote is still inconclusive

How do you know? Again, Esdeath was able to do it without her ice or a weapon to use, and with a speed disadvantage, and did it with no problem. CH has thousands of years of expierience in swordsmanship and blade catching, and speed is Equalized.

I still vote Akame but to say it's 100% completely impossible to disarm under any circumstance is kinda ridiculous. Especially since Esdeath did the same with nothing.

@ScarletFirefly Tell me, what fighting style does Akame use? What makes it different from every other sword style? We can't just say it's a style that CH has never seen because it's anime and it can't be logical.

@Scarlet

Except Akame never fought anyone as skilled as the CH.

Except that the CH is extremely analytical and adaptative, and there are entire martial arts styles (Jeet Kune Do, anyone?) that encourages adapting to whatever fighting style Akame might have.

Except there are various combat masters that managed to disarm some of the best swordsmen in the world using nothing but their wits and objects around them, without even getting scratched. (There's even a japanese martial artist that disarmed one of the best samurai - if not THE best - to have existed, according to reports at least, using nothing but a pot lid)

And as @Monarch mentioned, parrying is a definite counter to any sword, as powerful they might be. It doesn't matter if Akame's blade can cut through tanks when it has a flat side, a side that can easily be slapped away by a much, much more skilled opponent.

Except that Akame is far more skilled than any actual human in existence. The argument makes no sense cuz just because people have disarmed people with swords doesn't necessarily mean they could disarm Akame. You can't apply our logic to such a character, as Akame just isn't realistic.

@Gojira

What guarantee you have? I mean, explain how skilled Akame is, what are her best - skill-wise - feats?

And how Akame is more skilled than all humans that have ever existed combined?

If we are talking about combat experience,CH has fought a battle (on both sides, I may add) for every time Akame breathed, and i'm quite sure that this is actually an understatement.

Gojira1234 said:
Except that Akame is far more skilled than any actual human in existence. The argument makes no sense cuz just because people have disarmed people with swords doesn't necessarily mean they could disarm Akame. You can't apply our logic to such a character, as Akame just isn't realistic.
Based on what exactly? Because she's an anime character? CH is fictional too you know.

EliminatorVenom said:
@Gojira

What guarantee you have? I mean, explain how skilled Akame is, what are her best - skill-wise - feats?

And how Akame is more skilled than all humans that have ever existed combined?
Because humans don't function on anime physics like Akame. I don't have a guarantee but your guarantee is as good as mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back