• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame tries to assassinate a Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could all just say it still needs to travel to the part where it got grazed and it depends on mori how fast he reacts and how will he reacts. And if he will cut his arm of like esdeath or not

We could all just say it still needs to travel to the part where it got grazed and it depends on mori how fast he reacts and how will he reacts. And if he will cut his arm of like esdeath or not
The thing the curse.only needs a moment to kill, and even esdeath who had prior knowledge had to stop time to have enough timeframe to cut her own hand

I don't see a massive derailment... They are arguing about the match

I'm voting Mori FRA

He has a higher chance of avoiding, disarming and attacking first...

yeah you are right, arguing with you is a complete waste of time
Like I said you have bad reading comprehension, if it indeed travel through blood stopping time won't have helped esdeath as her blood was still shown to.be flowing in time stop so please for God sake STFU
Also Pain and Popted need to stop antagonizing Hammer... Just because you disagree with his arguments doesn't mean you get to bash him and try to report him
Honestly I am this || close to calling you a name that would get me to RvR
You kept on bring your head canon about it traveling through blood but ignored my explanation of a total proof that it does not travel through blood

Last edited:
Yes, Hammer is not mentally well, but does not mean any harm. They should not provoke him.

Anyway, I will leave this thread open then.

I don't see a massive derailment... They are arguing about the match

I'm voting Mori FRA

Also Pain and Popted need to stop antagonizing Hammer... Just because you disagree with his arguments doesn't mean you get to bash him and try to report him
first i never tried to report him, never
second i explained countless times to him how Murasame works not through blood, but with the marks, and still continue to say that it works through blood

Yes, Hammer is not mentally well, but does not mean any harm. They should not provoke him.

Anyway, I will leave this thread open then.
i didn't know that,
but i didn't provoke him, i just explained to him how it works
and still not accept it

first i never tried to report him, never
Pain did...
second i explained countless times to him how Murasame works not through blood, but with the marks, and still continue to say that it works through blood
If you believe what you are saying is right and he is wrong then ignore him and let others pick in what they believe is right or wrong with reading what both of you guys have said...

If you believe what you are saying is right and he is wrong then ignore him and let others pick in what they believe is right or wrong with reading what both of you guys have said...
Monkey, this case its not about the other will decide who is right or who is wrong,
Hammer completely misunderstood how it works, saying it works through blood, but this is completely false
the black marks spread from the graze/wound made, to the body and kill the victim, that's how it works
and still say it works through blood

Monkey, this case its not about the other will decide who is right or who is wrong,
Hammer completely misunderstood how it works, saying it works through blood, but this is completely false
the black marks spread from the graze/wound made, to the body and kill the victim, that's how it works
and still say it works through blood
Sure... He can be wrong, doesn't mean you get to bash him for it.

He also said this
Which is saying the same thing.

Also, I was also talking about stopping the heart part shown in the first few chapters anyway.
You guys couldn't convince him and I believe he was convinced about the blood part since it traveled to the heart

Before voting I do have a question

Is the Mori being used skilled enough to keep fighting after having to cut off an arm or leg to stop the Poison?

Before voting I do have a question

Is the Mori being used skilled enough to keep fighting after having to cut off an arm or leg to stop the Poison?
The thing is the cutting off hand only works if he has prior knowledge and he can stop time which he doesnt have
As the curse is almost instant and travels fast and using time frame at most 2 secs. So he would think it's just a cut and before he can even notice the runes the would have reached his body and away from.his hand.

And why are we assuming what akame will cut is his hands or legs, mostly akame goes for the kill and does not really regard her curse weapon so most likely the part she nicks is the body part (neck, chest) and the only time she purposefully wanted to nick someone to inflict the curse is esdeath cause she knew she can't fight esdeath head on

Last edited:
I need something more exact than that, being that Mori is a martial artist who needs his legs and arms to properly use his styles.

I would like to know if there has been any indication that this version of Mori can fight when missing or having a limb being incapacitated.

I need something more exact than that, being that Mori is a martial artist who needs his legs and arms to properly use his styles.

I would like to know if there has been any indication that this version of Mori can fight when missing or having a limb being incapacitated.
Nope
The thing is the cutting off hand only works if he has prior knowledge and he can stop time which he doesnt have
As the curse is almost instant and travels fast and using time frame at most 2 secs. So he would think it's just a cut and before he can even notice the runes the would have reached his body and away from.his hand.

And why are we assuming what akame will cut is his hands or legs, mostly akame goes for the kill and does not really regard her curse weapon so most likely the part she nicks is the body part (neck, chest) and the only time she purposefully wanted to nick someone to inflict the curse is esdeath cause she knew she can't fight esdeath head on

Then I feel like Akame wins this if all she needs is to graze him once even with a skill gap he'd just have to slip up once

@Popted2 I see

Well, part of me feels bad for Hammer since me and him are know each others from long time, so seeing him got stressed out in this thread aren't the best thing

But since it's resolved i would'nt be derailing again lel

disarming is not gonna happen, since Akame has higher lifting strengh than Mori, Class 50 for Akame and Class 5 for Mori
the same could be said for Akame, she can dodge his attacks and cut him with the sword, and activaitng the curse, and Mori most goes for Martial arts rendering all easier for Akame

disarming is not gonna happen, since Akame has higher lifting strengh than Mori, Class 50 for Akame and Class 5 for Mori
You don't need lifting strength to disarm someone if they are skilled enough to disarm it where they find an opening...
the same could be said for Akame, she can dodge his attacks and cut him with the sword, and activaitng the curse, and Mori most goes for Martial arts rendering all easier for Akame
Mori is much more skilled.... Skills in speed equal can make you completely outpace someone even if it's speed equal

Mori also has Analytical Prediction (Could tell exactly where his opponent was and their stance simply through physical contact with them even after he was rendered dizzy and his vision was blur),

You don't need lifting strength to disarm someone if they are skilled enough to disarm it where they find an opening...

Mori is much more skilled.... Skills in speed equal can make you completely outpace someone even if it's speed equal
okay, but akame is the same either, where she find an opening she strikes,
and she could even fool Mori into believing that he found an opening, only to be cut by Akame

Mori also has Analytical Prediction (Could tell exactly where his opponent was and their stance simply through physical contact with them even after he was rendered dizzy and his vision was blur),
completely useless, Akame has already fought with people with that and still won, Like Zank who could predict her moves by watching her mouscles movements
also Akame can use her opponents predictions against them,

before you say "but its not in the profile" the profiles are HEAVILY OUTDATED so there are missing powers that still need to be added
Doesn't matter... You don't get to use that if it's not accepted and added in the profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back