• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame tries to assassinate a Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are High 8-C

National Competions Arc Mori is Used and BoS Akame is Used

Speed is Equalized

Monkey:

mac-harrison-jinmori3.jpg

Assassin:

Akame.jpg

Inconclusive:

Tbh I gotta start reading GoHS again, left off years ago when I think one of his clones stopped a planet without arm? How long as the toon progressed since then?

Tbh I gotta start reading GoHS again, left off years ago when I think one of his clones stopped a planet without arm? How long as the toon progressed since then?
If you're talking about mori hui you're about chapter 271-280 not sure the exact number and the latest chap is 526

And Mori was basically dying when he stomped that guy.

Mori, but only slightly. High 8-C is too small a tier for there to be any tier stomps.

hmm this is difficult, because i can see Akame winning since she needs just a cut and Mori has only martial arts,
But Mori is problably more skilled than Her, but Akame can Adapt to the opponents she fight

not voting yet

And Mori was basically dying when he stomped that guy.
Yeah, and that guy doesn't have any particular feat. Akame victories against Mera and Zanku is pretty good feat.

I probably forgot almost everything about AKG so i can't say much for her though.

Ok so Mori has techniques specifically made to disarm armed opponents. On top of that, against serious opponents, he tends to use acupuncture to its fullest extent. This means he can paralyse Akame's arms and stop her from holding her sword. Finally, he has attacks that can hit Akame from a distance, so the likelihood of her getting a hit in first is a lot lower.

Ok so Mori has techniques specifically made to disarm armed opponents. On top of that, against serious opponents, he tends to use acupuncture to its fullest extent. This means he can paralyse Akame's arms and stop her from holding her sword. Finally, he has attacks that can hit Akame from a distance, so the likelihood of her getting a hit in first is a lot lower.
Akame's experience against enemies with precognition would help her in that regard. Both have techniques that can finishes the fight quickly but Akame are a bit more effective since she only need a cut. While Mori has range advantage with Taekwondo, Akame can either dodge it or close the distance via mobility. Leaning toward her for now.

For Akame to even get close she needs to dodge Mori's AoE kicks. Not to mention that Mori can perform a speed boost to get close to her and paralyse her with acupuncture.

Hell, he can copy her sword style and use it too if he wanted. He copied Mira's sword style and used it at a master level despite Mira training all her life to get there.

Mori really just has more options to not get hit by the sword than Akame has options to avoid Mori entirely.

I'm gonna go with Mori.

For Akame to even get close she needs to dodge Mori's AoE kicks. Not to mention that Mori can perform a speed boost to get close to her and paralyse her with acupuncture.

Hell, he can copy her sword style and use it too if he wanted. He copied Mira's sword style and used it at a master level despite Mira training all her life to get there.

Mori really just has more options to not get hit by the sword than Akame has options to avoid Mori entirely.

I'm gonna go with Mori.
She could jump pretty high and has good reaction too. Seeing how fast she run from the Capital in short times, and the distance are several meters away so she is likely the one to get close to him first.

Yeah, Mori could copy her style and all but she already fought against enemies with same amount as skills before, what say Mori ain't differ from them. The thing is Mori didn't know about the poison so he will likely get a small cut if he try to engage in swordfight.

Mori's whole thing with people using weapons is to disarm them. Again, he has a technique dedicated to disarming people, and much prefers fighting H2H with an opponent who also fights H2H.

Getting rid of Akame's sword would be the first thing he does.

Well, it is not Akame never faced enemy who attempt to do that. As one of best assassins in AKG, you probably expect her to have resort on avoid being disarmed or stuff. It is even harder to do with her higher LS.

Yeah, Mori could copy her style and all but she already fought against enemies with same amount as skills before, what say Mori ain't differ from them. The thing is Mori didn't know about the poison so he will likely get a small cut if he try to engage in swordfight.
Pretty sure they're are skillful but not as skillful as mori

I can't say whoever is more skilled but those guys who fight Akame ain't pushover, some of them were the best among Captial fighters.

My point doesn't change, even if Mori copy her style, nothing really changed much as she already fought characters with comparable skills. Mori can't avoid a small cut or scratch.

I'm pretty sure even if Mori is hit by the sword, he can at least resist the poison a little bit since his heart has stopped before and he came back from it like it was nothing. He could even use acupuncture to stop the poison from affecting him since he can stop blood flow on a cellular level.

I'm pretty sure even if Mori is hit by the sword, he can at least resist the poison a little bit since his heart has stopped before and he came back from it like it was nothing. He could even use acupuncture to stop the poison from affecting him since he can stop blood flow on a cellular level.
Ovens i think you misunderstood Murasame,
the "Poison" is actually a curse that will spread and kill anybody that is a living thing with a heart with even the smallest graze
its not the normal poison, Mori can't stop it with acupunture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back